View Single Post
Old 06-10-2011, 09:07 PM   #21 (permalink)
James_Potter

Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
William Atticus MacGhilliseathenaich-Dwinkendorf IV
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Rodrigo De Lacerda
James is my REAL name | Pokah Face | Scheming Marauder | True Marauder | Foster the People

Aidon, who was the last of the employees to get inside the work room, had minimal choice in his cubicle seat. He situated himself at a cubicle in the far left hand side of the room, placing his slightly bulging bag on his desk and reaching into his robes for his wand. He gave the bag a small tap with is wand. It burst open: papers, posters, pictures, quills, bottles of ink- they all flew neatly onto his desk and walls. He stood back, admiring his handy work, just as Armen began telling them of the notice the Minister had sent them. Reaching forward, he grabbed his black leather bag and shoved it under the desk. Despite knowing he wasn't going to be using his cubicle much, he still liked he decorating he did.
Aidon stood back, taciturn as the others began brainstorming ideas. It really was an odd request, coming from the Minister of Magic. He cleared his throat as his fellow employees gave their ideas to Armen.
"This might coincide with Ms. Hill's idea," he began. "But we should also bring in some nicely sized ficus. I believe that Muggles say plants naturally expel oxygen into the air. That sounds absurd, of course, but we could easily place a breathing charm on them if that does not work." he said matter-of-factly. Having grown up in an entirely wizarding family, he wasn't sure if the silly theories that Muggles have were legitimate. He shrugged, hoping his idea could help. But then another idea came to him.
"This could apply for both the plants, flowers, and the aquarium," he said. "What if we place Atmospheric Charms? I know they can get a bit nasty, but if we keep them in check and all, we can get them to water the plants, and even give fresh water to the aquarium!" He thought it was a rather good idea. But it was entirely up to his colleagues and, of course, Armen. "Rain does replenish, you know!" he added, matter-of-factly.
He brushed off a bit of dirt from the shoulder of his midnight-blue robes and looked hopefully at Armen.