View Single Post
Old 05-29-2011, 04:40 PM   #17 (permalink)
Connie
Gryffindor
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Janet Lynn Gordon
Fifth Year
Werecats are people too! Reader of Fan Fictions

Molly W.: Hey Stephie, thanks for the Mother's Day wish for happiness. Being your mom is one of the things in my life that makes me happy. You saying my ff was insightful is icing on the cake.
Quote:
Thank you for filling in the gap.
That's what us mom's strive to do.

Morag: Hey Sophie, thanks for staying up to read and comment on my ff. I know it's late for you. I'm happy I brightened your reading experience for those last two weeks you spoke of. I love to read and was soooooo disappointed in English Literature when I had to take it in High School (all those years ago). If only we could have chosen for ourselves the time periods and authors we wanted to, I would have loved the class. I'm glad you liked my ff, and I'm happy you're willing to read what I write. Thanks for all your sweetness, Sophie.

OtterySt.Catchpole: Hey ~Otty! Thanks for setting my mind at ease. (Biblical reference) And thanks again for the kind things you said about my writing, and my ff. Just to let you know as per your request;
Quote:
If I had to suggest something could you write post-apocalyptic tales or zombie stories next?
It will be coming to a SnitchSeeker site near you in the near future. Watch for it, a short story tentatively titled, "Led By His Wand". I felt the need to rework the ending due to the recent natural catastrophes occurring around the world recently, and most recent here in our USA. I don't want to seem insensitive to the loss, devastation, and destruction people are dealing with. My heart goes out to them all.
Anyway, watch for it, and I hope you enjoy it. Thanks ~Otty

Crookshanks kittk: Thanks Ava. I'm glad you understand my writing and the things I try to bring out. And it makes me happy that you agree with me.

Jen<33: Hey Emily. I'm happy to see you here.Thanks for your time as I know real life can be and often is very hectic. That's what's so wonderful about SS. It allows us these pleasures to escape the real world from time to time, as long as we prioritize and keep what is real life first. Thanks Emily for reading, commenting, and saying the wonderful things you said about my ff, and my writing.
Quote:
I love, love, love all of the descriptions. Absolutely perfect.
I loved the fic, Connie!
I'm happy you loved it so much.