View Single Post
Old 11-06-2004, 06:51 AM   #36 (permalink)
She-Who-Is-Not-To-Be-Psycho!
Slytherin
Reality Police
Official -()- Seeker
Conspiracy Theorist
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Currently: Diane Entelequia
Second Year

"I suppose this is some kind of joke," Theo was telling his new found friend Astrid as they walked their way to the Great Hall. He was so angry he had been rambling since climbing the stairs to the Ground Floor and until reaching the entrance of the Hall.

"Those Gryffindors..." he frowned. "I suppose some might be worried but I think it is unlikely. They have been probably wishing something like this happened, like with Malfoy..." He paused. "You reckon it's Mal- I mean, Draco is the one -"

But he didn't get to say anything else for when reaching the Great Hall, being one of the last to do so at that, the scene he encountered was quite pertubing. Pansy Parkingson was crying her eyes off at the Slytherin table while a few professors were trying to calm her down and other Sltherins were shouting furiously at each other, other tables, and even the Hogwarts staff. Micellent Bulstrode had this particularly nasty expression in her face, yet Vicent Crabbe and Gregory Goyle were quite silent in comparison. IT was a weird scene, Theodore could tell as much.

Approaching the table with Astrid, they got a hint of what was all the tumoil about. But even as he was putting the pieces together, he couldn't believe it.

Click the siggy piccy to read the adventure...
Siggy by Biochemkris for the 3rd Day of Potter
Sierra + Lowlow +Julia = Ultimate Nadia Fangirls