View Single Post
Old 05-22-2011, 08:10 AM   #21 (permalink)
Annabeth
Ravenclaw
Jarvey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rachel Elizabeth Annabeth Chase
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Annabeth Rosabelle Jackson

Chapter Six
Harry’s POV

We ran to the Poseidon cabin, where we found Percy, he was packing his bags, “Where are you going Percy?” I asked,

“I need to get a quest; I’m off to see my friend, the camps Oracle, Rachel.” He replied,

“Well before you go, I need to tell you something,” I blurted out, “Remember the wizard I told you about, Voldemort, well he's come back!”

“Hold on, rewind this a bit, you told me that he was dead!”

“Yeah, I did, but he's come back! And this time, he doesn’t want just me, he wants you too!”

His face fell, “Why?” he asked, I didn’t know how to answer back, but then I remembered the boy with the golden eyes,

“You told me that you killed Kronos didn’t you?”

“Of course, why?”

“Well, you said about a guy called Luke, didn’t you?”

“Yes, but…” he paused, “Did you see a boy with blonde hair and golden eyes?”

“Yes I did,” I told him, I didn’t know how to react,

“Then I have to go on a quest, Kronos is back!”

Annabeth’s POV

I was talking to Hermione, taking her through the sword steps, when I heard Percy calling me, he ran right past Chiron, past Clarisse and straight to me, “Kronos… is back, Harry saw him, he had a dream, also that wizard, Voldemort is too, but KRONOS IS BACK!!!” he shouted,

“What, your joking aren’t you Percy?” I asked, he couldn’t be back,

“Yep, Harry said so, but I had a dream last night too, Luke was alive, but Kronos was still in him, but he was talking to a man, who looked like a snake!”

“What! Voldemort is alive? That can't be right, we killed him!” Hermione said butting in, and then Harry and Ron came running over,

“Hermione, he's back!!!” Ron shouted,

“I heard, we have to tell Dumbledore, he will know what to do, Harry where’s Hedwig?” she asked,

“Still at Hogwarts, I didn’t bring him, but maybe… Percy, do you have an owl?” He asked,

“No, why would we? We need to tell Chiron, he will help.” Said Percy, “He's over there,”

We all ran up to him, Grover came running towards us too, he must have heard about Kronos, “Chiron, we need a quest, now!” he said,

“What? Slow down hero’s, now, what is happening?” Chiron asked us in a fatherly way,

“Chiron, Kronos is back! And so is the most evil wizard of all time, Voldemort, we need a quest!” I explained as calmly as I could,

“Oh, right, well, you are going to have to find Rachel, I haven’t seen her for days.” He tried to keep calm but in his voice you could hear the panic, “I am going to go and inform the gods about this.” And he walked off leaving us all standing,

“We need to find Rachel, and maybe see if we can tell the gods ourselves, we can use Iris messaging,” I said, thinking of a plan, “Come on!”

Please tell me what you thought of it, I will post again when i can, it will be soon. I have another crossover, it is about Harry Potter and Doctor Who. Thanks.