View Single Post
Old 05-14-2011, 03:16 PM   #16 (permalink)
Annabeth
Ravenclaw
Jarvey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rachel Elizabeth Annabeth Chase
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Annabeth Rosabelle Jackson

Chapter Five
Annabeth’s POV

Well now she was really getting annoying, sprouting facts about her school Hogwarts, and how using magic was easier and more effective than a sword! I mean, come on! That’s not right; using a sword takes skill, unlike magic!

We went to the Sword arena so that I could show her how to use a sword.

She got the hang of after nearly killing Clarisse! “What did you do that for?” yelled Clarisse,

“Sorry,” replied Hermione, in a small voice, then all of a sudden Grover came running over as fast as he could,

“…Ron…claimed…quick…come one!” he said, it was such a blur the next bit, Hermione disappeared, and I chased after Grover.

We got to the Big House where Ron was being talked to by Chiron, he looked really serious, “Chiron, I just heard, who is Ron’s parent then?” I asked because I seriously had no idea,

“Annabeth, calm down, now where is Hermione?” he asked,

“She sort of…disappeared, I don’t know where she went though, it wasn’t Kronos was it?” I asked worriedly,

“Don’t be stupid Annabeth,” said Ron, “She only disaperated, ah, here she is,”

And to my surprise she appeared next to him with Harry next to her, “So, who is it then Ron?” she asked,

“It is… who was it again?” he asked Chiron,

“Zeus, silly boy, yes it is Zeus!” I could not speak, a son of Zeus! Wow, that was rare!

Ron’s POV

So I was a son of this Zeus fellow then, it seemed cool, but one thing I didn’t get, Zeus was the god of the sky and well I wasn’t the best flyer that was Harry. But maybe I had a different skill, I would find out soon enough, so said Chiron, so I looked forward to that.

I went to the sword arena; Harry was standing there, killing the straw figure that everybody practiced on, “Hey Harry, what’s up?” I asked him; because he was obviously he was not happy.

“I fell asleep before and had a dream, about Voldemort.” He said sadly, I looked at him,

“You-Know-Who, not his name please. But are you sure it was him, I mean your scar didn’t hut did it?”

“Yes it did, he’s back and he said that he needed two people this time, I don’t like it though and I think that I know who he wants, I just hope that I am wrong, but I always am.” He said trying to smile,

“Don’t worry, me and Hermione will help you, and I am sure that Percy, Annabeth and Grover will too,” I told him, trying to cheer him up,

“I think that we will have to work together on this one, from what I heard, it was me and Percy he wanted to get, so I don’t think that they will stick by me.” He said, “And he was talking to someone too, it was a boy, he was blonde and when he turned around, I saw his face and it had a huge scar running down it, and his eyes were gold! I have never met anybody like that before, have you?”

“No, I don’t think so, but maybe we should go and tell Chiron about it,” I asked him,

“No, he will not help us, only interfere, we need to tell Percy, he might know what to do.” He said back so we went off to find Percy.

Please tell me what you thought, sorry about not posting for a while, I have a good idea for the next chapter so it will be soon. Thanks for reading.

Last edited by Annabeth; 05-15-2011 at 07:37 AM.