View Single Post
Old 05-12-2011, 07:28 AM   #4 (permalink)
Lockhartian

Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ashton P. Walker
First Year

x11 x11
Eagle Eye [⅓ Badger Trio] Felon & Kafka ♥ Gilderoy Lockhart <3 [TEAM 947!]

Right. She'd already mentioned he was always welcome at her office, but she seemed a bit preoccupied when he entered...was she expecting him to behave the same as lat year? Interesting. Bishop should've known by now that he was more than happy to have her in Nolan's place, yet she was never going to find that out unless he told her, right?

Well, he wasn't going to.

At her reply, he smiled. Relaxing. It wasn't like she had an easy term, but at least she had a nice summer. "Good." That was his reply, and perhaps she'll be able to see that he really meant it. Renée seemed to be able to read people well.

Oh. His summer? The Divination Professor didn't mention what she did, so, he probably shouldn't get into details as well, he'd shared enough details with Mr. Stryker.

"It was great, but...," and here is where the matter of the conversation will begin, "...I got to think a lot about what I wanted to do after my Hogwarts time was up," which is nowhere near soon, but he sort of tended to get ahead of things, sometimes, almost never, just this time, "And, well, I actually talked to Nolan about it over the summer," he'd been the one Treyen pretty much told that he had no idea what he wanted to do, and then the man presented him with a bunch of ideas, "One idea he gave me, reminded me of you," it was a nice idea, okay, and the boy was still talking, but getting more comfortable by the second, as if the matter wasn't as serious as he'd considered, "He spoke of research." he nodded and his eyes flickered between the bookshelf and Bishop.

The boy had paused, though, and then relaxed into his seat a little, "I think you may know a bit more about that than he did," mainly because she had suggested something similar the last time they spoke.

Surely, Bishop knew that the last thing he said was actually a question.