View Single Post
Old 05-07-2011, 05:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
Ruby85
Slytherin
Firecrab

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Secret Snape
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Blackfire
Department of Mysteries
Default Sarah-Jane's 50 Ficlets for Scarlett Riddle - Sa13+
You can quote, disagree with, glorify or vilify me But about the only thing you can't do is ignore me

I do not own ANYTHING HP, that's JKR's. All I own is Scarlett, and Rose.

Info: Scarlett is MINE! She is daughter of Voldemort, and Goddaughter to Sirius Black and Remus Lupin. End Of.

1. Accio 2. Avada Kedavra 3. Braking Charm 4. Blasting Curse 5. Colloportus 6. Crucio 7. Confundus 8. Diffindo 9. Disapparate 10. Engorgio 11. Expecto Patronum 12. Furnunculus 13. Flagrate 14. Horn Tongue 15. Hurling Hex 16. Impedimenta 17. Imperio 18. Incarcerous 19. Jelly Legs 20. Knitting Charm 21. Langlock 22. Legilimens 23. Levicorpus 24. Lumos 25. Mobilicorpus 26. Morsmordre 27. Muffliato 28. Nox 29. Obliviate 30. Oppugno 31. Orchideous 32. Petrificus Totalus 33. Point Me 34. Protego 35. Quietus 36. Reducto 37. Relashio 38. Rictusempra 39. Sectumsempra 40. Sonorus 41. Scourgify 42. Silencio 43. SpeRevelio 44. Stupefy 45. Tarantallegra 46. Tergeo 47. Twitchy Ears Hex 48. Unbreakable Vow 49. Wingardium Leviosa 50. Waddiwasi

It seemed fitting to start with this one

2. Avada Kedavra

Scarlett had seen the curse so many times, to her; it was like anyone else watching someone use the Stunning Spell.

That wasn’t to say she liked it.

She hated it. Loathed it. She often wanted to find out who invented it and use it on them. Of course, that would mean she would have stooped to their level. And that was never going to happen.

She shook her heard, as she looked up at her Muggle Studies teacher. She felt Draco’s hand grip hers tight. She felt sick.

‘Dad, don’t do this.’ She stammered.

‘Shh Scarlett. Dad’s working.’ Said Voldemort.

‘You call this working?’ she muttered to Draco.

He gave a small smile back. She stared at a patch on the table, trying to avoid anyone’s gaze. She hated this. She fiddled with her locket, which contained a picture of her Mum. She couldn’t wait for this to finish, so she could run away and go help bring down her father with Harry, Ron and Hermione.

‘Avada Kedavra!’ said her Dad.

Her Muggle Studies teacher hit the table, and moved no more.

‘Dinner, Nagini.’ Said Voldemort.

‘Well, that’s one subject I’m not taking for my N.E.W.T’s anymore.’ Scarlett said.

... PESSIMISTIC ... AMBITIOUS ... RECKLESS ...

Last edited by Lislchen; 09-18-2019 at 09:22 PM. Reason: adding prefix