Thread: Conference Room
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2011, 09:11 PM   #22 (permalink)
GoldenSnake

Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arielle (Ari) Wedgwood
First Year

Diagon Alley Employee:
Morgan Kruz
Daily Prophet Photojournalist
A ship in harbor is safe — but that is not what ships are built for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samia View Post
The first day. The very first day of many, in which Landon Renaldi would have to get out of bed early and act responsible. The young man was still not sure, how he felt about that - he was indifferent at this point. He needed a job to kill time and he got one. And now he would have to get it done.

Entering the department, Landon had been unsure of where was he suppose to start from or what exactly would he be doing through out the day - thank fully though, he followed the other few people who had entered the department with him - savoring the same look as him. Brown eyes traveled along the place; it wasn't that bad. It didn't seem dull. It was overall average, he supposed.

The conference room was where the newbie's party was at. He grinned noticing all the other nervous and awkward faces around. Well, this would be pleasant. Taking a seat next to a blond with a water bottle in hand, he turned. "I am Landon!" he said at once - yep, he was going to break the cold cold ice. Extending out his hand toward her, he turned toward the other girl who looked like she was on the verge of squealing. "Helloo!" he greeted, returning her smile with a smile and a little flash of the teeth.
Emerald turned around to see an employee sat next to her. "Oh hey!" She greeted warmly and smiled. "I'm Emerald Skye. Are you new here?"Emmy asked curiously. She saw more and more people arrived in the room. It's getting really crowded in here, but Emmy liked it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmilyMalfoy View Post
Charlotte spotted something chocolatelike at the table and took it before wandering around to find someone to talk to. Her eyes searched and her mind kind of wandered. But then she saw someone she hadn't talked to before, and she looked friendly. "Hello," Charlotte said. "My name is Charlotte Reynolds."
Emmy turned to another worker who greeted her. "Hello!" She greeted. "Nice to meet you, I'm Emerald Skye, but you can just call me Emmy if you want." She added with a warm smile. Emmy took another gulp from the muggle soda. Hmmm! "Hmm...isn't muggle soda just wonderful or what!?"