Thread: Conference Room
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2011, 03:44 AM   #19 (permalink)
Ama

MLE
Werewolf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Tahir Kovac Khatri
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Payton J. McNiven
Ama!Nabs IS NAMED MINHO & Is SO Black Panther Right Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by EquestrianGal88 View Post
'Hmm....What?' Frida looked up from her deadpan stare at the her own water bottle and spotted a blonde woman.
Blonde.
"Hello there." Frida smiled warmly and extended her hand in greeting, "I'm Frida Brown. Or just Frida...or Mrs. Brown, I really don't mind how one addresses me. I am a Senior Obliviator on this level." How're you liking things so far on your first day?" Granted, it was a little early to ask that question, since it was only the morning still.

Just as Frida was about to ask the purpose of this meeting, their Department head made the announcement. 'Just to mingle then? Why does that sound familiar...'. She remembered that last conference where the Accidents and Catastrophes level had a meeting to get better acquainted. If there was one thing an employee could count on on this floor, it was that nothing ever went as planned.
A couple of new faces had made their way into the conference room, and Frida politely smiled and nodded her head, saying a kind, "How're you?" as she did so. 'Suppose I should put my notepad away.' It flipped shut on it's own accord and slid into Frida's small bag, which was placed on her lap.
Although Daphne still felt awkward it was comforting to realize that she wasn't the only one who seemed uneasy, beginning with her immediate senior. The blond woman managed a cordial and hopefully inviting smile. "Nice to meet you, Mrs. Brown," responded Hopton, uncomfortable with the idea of calling someone she had just met by their first name. "I can't really..." trailed off the hazel eyed witch with a small and nervous laugh. "I suppose it's been going rather well so far. No mishaps as of yet."

No arguments or confrontations either over the state of her desk and whether someone had moved her paperweight a fraction of an inch or not.