View Single Post
Old 05-04-2011, 11:56 AM   #17 (permalink)
DuckyLinJi
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sohrin Solberg
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Meredith Rowle
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Minjae Yoon
Ecological Protection
x1 x2
A path is not simply for walking, its purpose lies in moving forward and improving oneself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demented_death_eater View Post
Rex nodded at both of them. "Welcome to the Ministry," he replied. " I apologize for keeping both of you waiting but I had to finish dealing with some pressing matters that developed after the Quidditch World Cup ended. You could say it was a sandy situation."

Bad joke.

Smile.

"Enough small talk - let me give each of you your assignments." Rex picked up a magenta folder on his desk and handed it to Blake. "Mr. Evergreen, please read up on the latest models of racing brooms that are scheduled to hit the market in six months and see if any of them meets requirements. There are a few that sound rather dodgy."

"The bright orange folder is your's, Mr. Katharos. We need twelve new Gobstone arenas created in the UK and make sure that Scotland and Wales get at least three each." He picked up the orange folder with his left hand and held it towards Aedan.

"Any questions?"
Aedan smiled at the welcome but then blinked at the , suppose to be joke. Just smile politely Aedan. "Thank you , Sir"

He then grabbed the orange folder and like Blake he too flipped through the pages. "Twelve new Gobstones arenas in Uk and Scotland and Wales atleast three each." he mumbled, more to himself than to anyone else.

He then thought of a question but nothing popped in his mind at the moment. Maybe later but at the moment he was eager to begin working. "I'm at the task, Sir" he said and walked backwards out of the room. . And at the door he turned around to walk to his working place.