View Single Post
Old 05-04-2011, 01:23 AM   #13 (permalink)
ArianaBlack
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Laini Gracae-Ryans
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

Quote:
Originally Posted by demented_death_eater View Post
Rex nodded at both of them. "Welcome to the Ministry," he replied. " I apologize for keeping both of you waiting but I had to finish dealing with some pressing matters that developed after the Quidditch World Cup ended. You could say it was a sandy situation."

Bad joke.

Smile.

"Enough small talk - let me give each of you your assignments." Rex picked up a magenta folder on his desk and handed it to Blake. "Mr. Evergreen, please read up on the latest models of racing brooms that are scheduled to hit the market in six months and see if any of them meets requirements. There are a few that sound rather dodgy."

"The bright orange folder is your's, Mr. Katharos. We need twelve new Gobstone arenas created in the UK and make sure that Scotland and Wales get at least three each." He picked up the orange folder with his left hand and held it towards Aedan.

"Any questions?"
Blake nodded and listened to the task. Look up the latest models and see if they fit the requirements, eh not bad for the first assignment. "I won't let you down Sir." He took the magenta folder and flipped through it quickly. "Not my color, but I'll make it work." He eyed the pages inside before closing it shut. "Yes, just one. Where do I find a restroom?" It's always good to know, right?

You are Lemon!