Thread: Conference Room
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2011, 10:17 PM   #18 (permalink)
littledhampir

DoM
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alissa Rhodes
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Indigo Rousseau
Mysteries
x8
not throwing away my shot | Slytherpuff | roll for initiative | woof you ❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon_star View Post
Oh.

So this isn't suppose a meeting. This isn't suppose to be when employees sit in chairs and talk and discuss problems within the wizarding world. So this is just suppose to be a kind of like a party thing. So this is just suppose to be where you meet people in the department and say hi and stuff.

Emerald stuffed all that imformation in her head and got up from her chair, tapping her feet a little to the music. Well, this isn't so bad. Not bad at all! Emmy thought, This is actually way better than boring excuse me, I meant, uninteresting conferences. Emerald walked around the rooming, still holding on to her Muggle soda, looking around to see if there's anyone she could talk to. Everyone seems so busy as they themselves talked to one another.

Say hi to the department head maybe? Emerald waited for the last person to finish talking to the department and strided over. "Hi, I'm Emerald Skye, I'm new to the department." She started, smiling a little. Actually, she doesn't feel nervous at all now! It just...natrually came out. This is getting better than I thought, thought Emmy, who was desperate to get use to this new department.
Charlotte spotted something chocolatelike at the table and took it before wandering around to find someone to talk to. Her eyes searched and her mind kind of wandered. But then she saw someone she hadn't talked to before, and she looked friendly. "Hello," Charlotte said. "My name is Charlotte Reynolds."