View Single Post
Old 11-03-2004, 09:54 PM   #29 (permalink)
Reincarnation Jones
Ravenclaw
Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Reincarnation "Carr" Jones
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Mackenzie "Mickie" Young
Magical Transportation
Muse of Xevis > | < Defender of Trearlonis > | < Elder of Gostrenac > | < Daughter of Eshoza

Tinny glanced around at the Aurors all swarming about and cursed her inability to sleep. She glared at several of the investigators who were looking at her as if debating whether or not to question her and they looked away with her icy stare. "Right," she said to herself. "As if I'd bloody tell them what I heard last night. I've got enough trouble as it is without the Ministry of Magic prodding me for information every three seconds."

She shuddered as she remembered the horrible noise she'd heard. It was like someone screaming only more high-pitched and it sent a shiver coursing through every inch of her body, like someone dumping ice cold water all over her or walking through a ghost. Her bones hurt and her teeth scraped against each other. Surely she hadn't been the only one to hear it? Surely there was someone else who would say it, even if she refused to talk with the Aurors?

She shook her head and rubbed her eyes with the heels of her hands, pushing back a yawn and scratching at her collar like some human pet. As her hand touched the magic-bound leather, she scowled, her fingers tingling with the power that went into making the restrictor. Months of work had not been able to remove the blasted thing and Tinny was beginning to believe that she would be stuck with it for the rest of her life. She let her hand fall to her side and her scowl deepened when she glance across the common room at Fudge, who was being overridden by Dumbledore. She smiled almost too sinisterly for a Gryffindor at the bumbling Minister as she followed her Headmaster to the Great Hall.

"Hey, Marissa," Tinny said with a small, exhausted smile as she clapped the girl on the shoulder. "They got you too, huh?"

These are my active characters in the Hogwarts and Ministry RPGs.
Drop me a line if you'd like to interact with either of them.