View Single Post
Old 04-30-2011, 10:48 PM   #22 (permalink)
elllla_Wtwins
Gryffindor
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Olympia Emmeline Abraham
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Effemy (Effy) Tyson
Accidents & Catastrophes
Gryffie♥ | Disney DORK | Brittana | Mrs Kellan Lutz | I like Your Moves!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryPotterQuidditch View Post
Embarrassed as she laughed, "Sure that's fine. I wish I had a couple brothers, I'm the only child in my family. My mum and dad were busy with work at the Ministry, so they decided to keep me as the only child. Guess theres good and bad to only child, haha." Jordan replied, feeling sorry that Ella had three or four brothers, as he couldn't remember. "I don't think I could handle that many brothers I think. Haha. Must be a real challenge."
Biting her lip, she felt ashamed.. yeah she was a bit too forward for some people...
'Sorry.. didn't mean to embarress you.. I do that a lot..' Merrrh..awkward... She shrugged her shoulders slightly, tossing her hair again.She held up five fingers grinning.'Five older brothers.. and yeah it is a bit annoying I suppose-' She flet her eyes widen.. she had seen this boy before.. she was suddenly sure she had. Shaking her head, flushing red she turned away. Rubbing her forehead she spoke again.
'By the way, I'm sure people won't be put off by your height..'she grinned again.'I'd rather be tall to be honest.. I'm practically a midget! You won't be able to see me coming in the corridoors!'Ella covered her mouth, laughing again. Jeez, she was lucky if this guy wanted to be her friend..

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryPotterQuidditch View Post

"Whats up Thomas? Care to sit with us? We've got room for a couple more people."
Replying to Thomas wanting to introduce him to his new friend, Ella.

"Thomas meet Ella, Ella meet Thomas." He felt this was the right thing to do, to make some friendly conversations while on the Hogwarts express. He was surprised how easy it was making new friends.
She waved.
'Hey!' smiling she held out her packet of sweets to them both.'Haribo?' she asked grinning.

He broke many hearts to prove to us, he only takes the best♥

Last edited by Cassirin; 04-30-2011 at 11:03 PM.