View Single Post
Old 04-30-2011, 08:14 AM   #20 (permalink)
laurange

DERP & DMLE
Ramora

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aslan Archer
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rose Woods
Gryffindor
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Amrita Sandhu
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Laleh Kiani
x9 x6
½ of Lauralie | Koala | The being in Ern's pocket | Baby Smurf | Prouf member of The Flock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordanyes View Post
"It's fine, I came from America, but before that I lived in Australia. I moved around a lot as a kid." Andie said, remembering the annoyance she had having to unpack everything over and over. It had been horrible, especially considering she wasn't allowed to use magic then, but now she could. Hehe.

She grabbed a cup of coffee, feeling slightly tired from staying up late the previous night. She needed the caffeinne. Andie noticed a few other people walk into the room and gave them a grin. "Hello, I'm Alexandria Branson, but call me Andie." She said happily.
"Hello, Andie!" said Charmayne, accent still blatantly obvious. "I'm Charmayne, but you can call me Maine if you'd like."

COFFEE! Must have coffee! Charmayne whipped out her wand, and caused an almost transparent hand to press the appropriate buttons for an expresso, then levitated it to the table next to her.

"So... Andie, where're you from? Hogwarts? You look like a Salem, though... I was in Beauxbatons, then transferred to Hogwarts after my Essai Sorcier Ordinaire."