View Single Post
Old 04-30-2011, 03:47 AM   #16 (permalink)
iBeJenn

MO
Hinkypunk

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maya Nam
Slytherin
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bianca Holden
Minister's Office
x12 x2
Default For... everyone Katrina was talking to and everyone else C:

Katrina smiled at the woman, who had announced herself as Katherine, walk in. The woman looked older, but only slightly. "Hello Miss Katherine, I'm Katrina Rayne," she said introducing herself, glancing down at the woman's heels. They were cute, simply and functional. Maybe shoe talk wasn't now... she'd leave that for her cousin.

Then right after Katherine had walked in, Jayden had as well. He had been in this department before the Ministry break as well it seemed. Katrina was grateful to have some of the same people here once again. "Mister Monroe," Katrina greeted politely with a smile. It was most definitely nice to be back here at work with all these new people - and old as well.

Katrina turned back to the lady she had been conversing with just moments ago and lifted her cup of coffee to her mouth for a sip before replying. "It's nice to meet you Miss Marqueen," Katrina said, offering a hand for the woman to shake. "I'm Katrina Rayne." It seemed like it was an endless amount of name repeating. Katrina just hoped she would be able to remember it all!

She looked back at Andie and smiled. Her cheeks were starting to hurt from smiling so much but it was nice. The energy in here was all positive and as refreshing as the caffeine filled drink she had in her cup. "You just moved here? Where did you come from, if you don't mind me asking," Katrina said a bit surprised. Wow, from another country? That would be lovely, this was going to be a cultural experience as well. Lovely.

She looked at the department head and nodded. "Thank you Mister Re- I mean, thank you Armen, it's a great honor," Katrina said with a slight giggle. Mmm... something told her she was not going to get used to calling the department head by his first name.

Katrina nodded her head, excited to be back at work. "I can't wait Mister Recard," she said grinning. Ah, it was going to be another eventful year, wasn't it? She just hoped no figurines came to life and started attacking everyone here like they had on her first day to work. If it did... Merlin she did not want to think about it.

As more people entered the room she smiled more. She wanted to greet every one of them, and meet them all but all those names. Katrina turned to face the rest of the room, much like the others had before, and announced her own name. "Hello everyone, I'm Katrina Rayne," she said brightly. Maybe it was because she was under the influence of coffee but either way, she was glad to have all these people here.

_______________________.__________________________ ____i'll leave my .l o v e. between the stars...