View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011, 03:40 AM   #12 (permalink)
Walrus

X-treme Horcrux Slayer!
Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Travis Gordon
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Warren Miller
Minister's Office
x4
Goo goo g'joob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Banana View Post

Alexander eyed the older gentlemen who'd clearly come to work to merely read the sports section of the paper. Clearing his throat, he said, "Hello, Mr. ...? I don't believe we've been introduced yet. I'm Alexander Greingoth, Senior Undersecretary." He extended a hand in greeting.
Warren skimmed over the rest of the sports after seeing a quick paragraph about his sons scores. It was too bad he'd he'd missed another of his son's games. But work put bread on the table, quidditch didn't... Unless you were playing.

Before he put the news paper down, a voice came from over top of it. Warren folded the paper and set it on the desk, as he looked up at the person. And struggled to get up for the man, for a more polite greeting. It seemed that sitting once again made his body decide to quit functioning, which made it even harder, at his age, to start it up again.

Warren finally straightened up, "Miller." he said quickly. "Warren Miller, payroll coordinator. It's nice to meet you, sir" he said and shook the mans hand.

Undersecretary? Was that not the position Lord Borr was about to take, before he became minister.

"Is there anything you need, sir? Before I begin filling some paperwork." Warren asked. Better to ask first, before getting to the paperwork that could wait a little longer.