View Single Post
Old 11-03-2004, 01:38 AM   #28 (permalink)
She-Who-Is-Not-To-Be-Psycho!
Slytherin
Reality Police
Official -()- Seeker
Conspiracy Theorist
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Currently: Diane Entelequia
Second Year

Nott glared fullheartedly, "I. Was. Not. There!" he said. "I can't believe you are abck to that silly story, Weasley, I saw no monster and I never said I saw it! So if you saw this person screaming about a monster, I can assure you it was not me."

(ooc: so you know, I will take the character of Dumbledore from now on^^)

"I think that's enough Mr Nott," said a stern voice and upon looking up Theodore saw the face of one weary Headmater Dumbledore. The Headmaster didn't pray his eyes off him until he arrived the centre of the room and called for everyone's attention, helding both hands up over his head.

"Now attention please," he called. The appearance of the Headmaster did its trick quite nicely shutting everyone up. "I understand it is not common occurrence to have Ministry Workers over the place, but let's behave like gentlemen and ladies each and, as it is said, "clear up" for the Aurors to do their job. Now, I am guessing most of you are missing supper so let's head to the Great Hall for breakfast as I am sure most of you need it - Oh, Fudge if you allow me I will take the children now as I asume you are done with them - Now, now, don't push, there's no need."

Without allowing Fudge to have a said on it, Dumbledore lead the way to the Great Hall with all (or at least most) of the student body following behind.

It was no suprise. After all, Fudge's authority had gone poor and low as well as the number of voters for his next campaign since the Not-Voldemort-Here fiasco. Even the Aurors seemed to be ignoring him.

Click the siggy piccy to read the adventure...
Siggy by Biochemkris for the 3rd Day of Potter
Sierra + Lowlow +Julia = Ultimate Nadia Fangirls