View Single Post
Old 04-09-2011, 07:58 PM   #13 (permalink)
RachieRu

DoM & DMLE
Thestral

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Narcissa Hensley
Gryffindor
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emma Ferguson
Law Enforcement
Mysteries

x6 x4
Vanessa the Snot Girl l Rachels Rule | rock,tumble,&roll ❆ adorable coffee bean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelsheen View Post
The Slytherin lad had to laugh at that "Yeah.. Well I guess we both love the simple things in life you know?... like eating, laughing, going out and having fun..." Staying in and still having fun hehehe....

He watched the other lad grab go for his share of sweets and laughed again when he heard him speak about Marie "So you're on a health diet? Well no wonder your binging out when you can." he joked.
"Mmm...." Finlay laughed, shaking his head at Sal. He did have to admit that the simple things in life weren't that bad to be honest. They weren't complicated, which was definetly a plus. "Although I think everyone must love having fun...." Otherwise they were going to be very boring people, so he hoped most peopel liked having fun.

On a health diet. "Oh no...im not on a diet." He'd never been on a diet, and there was no way he'd ever go on a diet. "Marie just doesn't like me eating too much junk food....when I'm around her." It was a totally different story when she wasn't there...

But we want to say. Before we drop the curtain. Nothing is for sure. Nothing is for certain