View Single Post
Old 04-05-2011, 10:48 PM   #47 (permalink)
Lockhartian

Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ashton P. Walker
First Year

x11 x11
Eagle Eye [⅓ Badger Trio] Felon & Kafka ♥ Gilderoy Lockhart <3 [TEAM 947!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry174 View Post
Simon smiled as he saw Treyen he suddenly remember he still had Treyen's copy of 'The Art of Wandlore' he wondered if Treyen had any idea about Simon taking it well it wouldn't help to give him a clue. "Treyen are you missing anything?" Simon asked. "And why aren't you coming to say Hello to me?"
His name was being called again, obviously, by the one person he'd been walking towards in the first place, but then...distractions happened and he didn't have a choice.

It's not like Simon was TOO far away, anyway, but he was over 5 feet away.

"Huh?" he frowned, what did he mean by 'missing anything'? Did he miss to bring something to the Great Hall? Because as far as his memory went, all he'd misplaced was..."Do you have my book?!" HIS book, that had been previously owned by Pierre, the very first person he met before Hogwarts, well, besides Livvy, of course. Actually, he met those two around the same time. She was the first Ravenclaw he met, and Pierre was the first Slytherin, who also happened to be nice.

Either way...

...Treyen's eyes were still on Simon, he highly doubted his friend had taken that book, given the fact that he knew how attached Treyen was to them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grangerfan8 View Post
Arya idly cuddled with Perseus while silently watching everything that was happening around her, busy people her peers were at the closing feast. Especially Kurumi who'd made Treyen a BIG cupcake.

WOW. That would take him forever to eat! It was nice though. A good gift she'd give her friends if she knew how to cook. "I'm staying in England too!" Awesome, right? "Gonna be spending a lot of time with Sabel, but we should hang out too." In Diagon with their other badger buddy!
Wait. Wait. But didn't Arya, like, live in a kingdom far, far away? Blink. Why was she staying?? And why didn't he know about it too? Oh. Come to think of it, they never discuss their summers. Not even on that one occasion they were all three in Diagon Alley.

Weird. That won't help them bring Aaron to power.

Anyway...

...Oh. Of course, Sabel. "But that's brilliant!" right? "I mean, you staying." And spending time with Sabel, too. "Yes, absolutely, we should, just...owl me when you're in Diagon and I'll try to stop by." Yes, try was NOT the key word in the sentence, because he could make it in no time, but the owl part WAS the tricky one, since not all have perfect timing.

"I was planning on meeting Aaron, now I guess all three can meet up." Granted, they were going to.

And he opened his mouth to ask Arya something else...when...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna Laufghudd View Post
Okay, so, Maya realised she hadn't actually looked at the great hall properly, so she now stood by the entrance and willed her neck to go as far back as it could so she could be stunned by the magical ceiling. And the rest of the architecture too, ofcourse.

Having stood there like a statue for what seemed like hours, the Mexicana now figured it was enough, lest her neck stay like that permanently. Not good. What would her animals say. Straightening up, her dark brown eyes scanned the tables, and soon enough found who she was looking for.

It wasn't that hard, the boy had a tendency to be loud and quite loud. Hehe.

Striding past everyone, she finally stopped by the Hufflepuff table, quite interrupting whatever the boy was doing, because she didn't care. Hehe.

"Mister Lockhart," Detention!

No, just kidding. "Hope you're looking forward to going home for the summer?" Tough luck if he wasn't, because that's where he was going, because he couldn't stay here. Heh. "I have something for you, please see that you do not misplace it somwhere." Pffft, she took time from her precious schedule to write it. Her hand snapped towards the boy, hoping he'd take the letter she was holding. Like, quickly. She wanted to go eat now. If Tate could make it happen, that is.

SPOILER!!: What.
Quote:
To whomever it may concern,

Mister Treyen Lockhart, of Hufflepuff House, came to me in regards of the possibility of keeping the creature, a Niffler, he had been taking care of during the school term of '74.

During the school year, Mister Lockhart has been proving that caring for the Niffler has been a manageable task, and it is clear he has a passion for creatures and their well being. Mister Lockhart has not been afraid to ask for more information about the creature, or guidelines about them, and that is one of his more stronger suits.

It is therefore that I, Maya Saylen, previous Care of Magical Creatures Professor, hereby assert that Mister Lockhart is a suitable and responsible caretaker of his pet Niffler. I am sure that by the time he graduates, he will have learnt further knowledge of Nifflers and how to make sure they are properly taken care of in his own home - specially how to keep them away from the eyes of Muggles and other possible malignant forces.

Hope you take this into consideration, and Mister Lockharts willingness to be a magnificent caregiver.

Sincerely,
Maya Saylen - 2072-2074 Care of Magical Creatures Professor.
...that voice...he knew that voice. That's why he instantly froze and was entirely terrified to turn around.

He did it, anyway, because he couldn't avoid Saylen, could he?

"Professor," he nodded after she'd said his name, and then made sure EVERYONE was looking, or at least one of the few people around him, in case he got killed or something...but wait, summer?

Bliiiiiiiiiiink.

His head was tilted to one side now, why was Saylen being so nice? "Y-Yes, actually, I am." No mentions for her summer, though, since Mike kind of was asking that already, PLUS, she had something for him?

Treyen extended his hand to take the piece of parchment and fought the urge to ask what it was. Surely the boy hadn't done nothing wrong at the moment to deserve detention, and school was almost over, so, the piece of parchment sort of made him lose his mind for a moment there...until he started to read it. Both hands holding it and his eyes looking down because he was reading it and then his mouth was open at the surprise. Yes, he didn't expect that, the boy never thought Saylen would be capable of giving him the written permission.

Mouth closed. Parchment folded in half. Eyes up. "I-," he started to say, "I don't know what to say," he was almost crying, by the way, but thank Gilderoy his eyes showed no sign of it, "Thank you, Professor Saylen." He said, and it sounded like he truly meant it, because he did. The small smile on his face was directed to the woman, and also the single nod towards her that followed his words.

He was...shocked, okay?

But something didn't go unnoticed. The last part. The years as a CoMC Professor. "You...are coming back next year, right?" he felt a knot in his stomach and he had no idea why.