View Single Post
Old 03-14-2011, 04:58 AM   #5 (permalink)
Maxilocks
Special Services to the School

SS Featured Author
Türk Bilgini
Bugbear

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sarani Glass
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Sion Logan Jetza
x12
♥ Mrs. Itachi Uchiha™ & MAJNOO! : Bleach & Kyo & Natsume ♥ [ Maxh!Jesh ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by nogoodforyou View Post
Helena was scared.

She almost sprinted to the place the next Charms lesson was going to be, until she found professor Descoteaux. "Hello, professor," she said, trying to smile, until... a grin appeared on her face. "... and super adorable kitten!" Eeeeep! It was cuuuuute! "Is it yours?"
"Hello, Helena," Jared smiled. Then he glanced at the kitten that had decided it liked the attention, and taken to rubbing its head against the Slytherin's leg. "Not technically," he admitted. "It's taken to following me around."

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaRoHeGiNeLu View Post
"Little Professor!! Do you realize you're holding a kitten?!" He just sooo didn't seem like the kitten type. Lion, maybe, but not kitten.

She reached across his lap and stroked it. "Pretty kitty."
The kitten turned its big eyes on the Little Human and proceeded to purr.

"I am?" Jared asked. Then he added, "I knew letting it follow me could have its uses." So now any and all fangirls could just look at the kitten and have an awesome time, and he'd be left alone and in peace.

Score -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oesed View Post
KITTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Professor Descoteaux!" Squealed the second year, linking her hands together and putting them below her chin. "Your kitten is so adorable! Would it upset it too terribly if I pet it? Or am I not supposed to? Were we allowed to bring our own pets? I would have brought Prince Eric, then!" Happily, the curly haired blonde got closer to the small furry creature. "So cute!"
Or maybe not. "I'm sure it's not going to be upset," Jared said, looking at how satisfied the little kitten seemed at all the attention, and deciding not to correct the Gryffindor about him not being the owner of the kitten.

"I suppose you could have." Though if all the students started bringing pets, then the class might turn into some sort of zoo. Jared could just see students tripping over out-of-control pets left and right and center. So, on second thought -- "It might have taken the focus off the lesson, though." Translation? Do not bring your pet, child. Do not.

Last edited by Maxilocks; 03-14-2011 at 05:06 AM.