View Single Post
Old 03-08-2011, 11:29 PM   #7 (permalink)
Angie

DoM
Veela

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nerissa M. Tate
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Brighton H. Brown
Mysteries

x8
Wowza!

t w i t c h y e a r s
Smile and Strike a Pose

An unmistakable sense of dread was coiling in the bottom of her stomach, and Cho could not help but to silently panic. In less than twenty-four hours Cedric would be facing the final task, and she'd heard that its difficulty would put the dragons from the first task to shame. For some reason her hands had wound themselves around her old, muggle camera and taken it with her; she’d been snapping pictures of everything—Marietta. the grounds. Herself. Cedric.

He stopped talking, and gave her a side-ways look. She snapped a picture of him. A wry smile flirted on his lips. “You’ve not listened to a single word I’ve said.”

She’d been in fact listening, though not completely; Cho had vaguely heard the words ‘Slytherin’ and ‘Twitchy Ears Jinx’ and assumed that some Slytherins had been picking on younger students. Instead of answering, though, Cho lifted her camera, and took another picure.

“You’ve been taking pictures all afternoon,” He murmured. “Of me.”

“Yes.”

Cedric gave her a curious look. “Why?”

When she spoke, Cho didn’t look at him. “Because I want to remember us like this—young and in love.” She tried to smile, “Now shut up and say cheese.”