View Single Post
Old 03-08-2011, 10:46 PM

Post Video: Emma Watson ruins film takes by corpsing on Deathly Hallows: Part I set

The first exclusive video on Warner Bros' Harry Potter: the Quest site has been unlocked, which gave a hilarious look at Emma Watson falling to pieces, or corpsing, during the trio's scene with Xenophilius Lovegood in his home from Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I. Emma, Rhys Ifans, and director David Yates explained the 'red card' system on the set, where anyone who ruined a take by laughing had to pay £5; naturally, Rupert Grint was far ahead with around £80 accumulated at the time of the interview. That can be viewed here.

Screencaps can be found in our galleries.

The next feature from Deathly Hallows: Part I, which will have a look at the seven Potters scene, will be unlocked once 6 million points are accumulated by all registered members, so go join now!

The Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I Blu-ray and DVD sets, out on April 11, 2011 in the U.K. and April 15, 2011 in the U.S., can be pre-ordered on the WB Shop or Amazon at the links below. A list of international dates for the DVD's release can be found here.

US Deathly Hallows 1-disc DVD | US Deathly Hallows 1-disc Blu-ray | US Deathly Hallows 2-pack collector's set | US Deathly Hallows 2-disc DVD SE | US Deathly Hallows 3-disc Triple Play DVD/Blu-ray
UK Deathly Hallows 2-disc DVD | UK Deathly Hallows 3-disc Triple play DVD/Blu-ray | UK Deathly Hallows 3-disc Limited Edition Triple Play Steelbook