Thread: Mirror
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2011, 11:19 PM   #116 (permalink)
Lockhartian

Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ashton P. Walker
First Year

x11 x11
Eagle Eye [⅓ Badger Trio] Felon & Kafka ♥ Gilderoy Lockhart <3 [TEAM 947!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankluva101 View Post
Justin half-smiled. "The effects can be pretty cool, if you're a girl and your name is Fee" he replied. O Fee. She was obssessed with the stuff but that made her, her. He'd be lost without her. Indeed he would.

"I believe you" he replied. He honestly did. Honest.

"Well having a friend who's obssessed with the stuff, it's sorta difficult to stay away from it. But I try my best not to touch any of it" said Justin.
Well, Treyen was starting to look weirdly at this boy. 'The effects can be pretty cool'? What in Merlin's beard? Did he like glitter? Hehe, Slytherins were definitely strange.

Oh, but thank Gilderoy that the sentence didn't end there. Treyen actually breathed in relief. "Fee? As in Feenella?" as in...the Slytherin second year he thought was a nice Slytherin for a change? "I didn't know she liked glitter." Frown. He won't come too close to the girl now.

And then he nodded. He believed him. Good, because it was true.

He laughed, though, as soon as finished speaking, "Oh, I get you, we had one of those in Hufflepuff last year," not anymore, "I'm Treyen, by the way, Treyen Lockhart." He said, with one nod, and extended his free hand for the boy to shake.