View Single Post
Old 02-21-2011, 01:00 AM   #167 (permalink)
iBeJenn

MO
Hinkypunk

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maya Nam
Slytherin
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bianca Holden
Minister's Office
x12 x2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImaBRE! View Post
He hated being tall. Well to him being five foot nine was tall and he didn't like it one bit. He never got picked on for being tall but it was the whole concept of being tall that bothered him because most of the girls that he liked where short and maybe a bit to short. Oh holy hell. Now he was lost again and he didn't even know where he was even going. He just wanted to wonder and not get lost. That would be the greatest thing for once. Maybe he really did miss Durmstrang? Hell he didn't know what he missed. Bryce ran a hand through his dark brown hair and sighed. He leaned his back against the cold stone wall and slide down it into a sitting position with his knee's up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emms View Post
Emma was walking past people in the first floor corridor when she saw a boy sitting down on the cold floor. Hmmm.. was he all right? He looked homesick. "Umm.. excuse me. Are you okay?" she asked. "I'm Emma Malfoy. And you are?" She gave him a friendly smile and took a seat next to him.
Selena was running around with a camera in hand. She was going to find someone interesting and take pictures. That would be fun. The violet eyed Slytherin, all jumped up and sugar, continued to run throughout the hallways, her dark brown hair flying behind her. Before she tripped, fell, and camera skidded about 6 inches away from her. Oops.

She looked up, and saw Emma and some new boy. "Oh, uh, hai," Selena said sheepishly. The short Slytherin let out a little giggle, not in embarrassment, more because she was laughing at how clumsy she had been. And the floor was, surprisingly, comfortable.

_______________________.__________________________ ____i'll leave my .l o v e. between the stars...