View Single Post
Old 10-30-2004, 05:33 PM   #26 (permalink)
stardancer488
Dark Force Defense League
SARK
Catch a Falling Star
Amberlina
Mooncalf

Marissa sighed. "what is your problem? Your a Slytherin, I should have figured, all you guys EVER care about is yourself. And only yourself. You could probably care less about tonight. And you know why people aren't stalking through are common room?! I'll give you one guess!" she said temper raising... "OH! Let me think... wait... someone was kidnapped! Now lets all go back to the Gryffindor common room and celebrate, would that make you feel better, that people could come into are common room." she snapped she stopped as they went over to Ron, a fellow Gryffindor. "pfft!" Some guys are so arrogant she thought to herself. Not much she could do about it though.

She looked about the common room not touching anything, she looked at the shelfs, the furniture, though if there was any evidence, most of it would be gone, seeing as half the school body was in the room, nothing would be in the same spot as it was originally. She sighed, she wanted to know what happened, many did not know, but this would affect her in more ways then one. Possibly more then anyone else in the room, yet no one would ever understand. No one would believe her... they just wouldn't. But she would do whatever she needed so she could find out the truth, she didn't want the jumble and beded story, she wanted the soild evidence. She listened to all the chit chat around her and continued studying the room, out of pure rage from her earlier discussion... "thinks he can just walk away to save his own gut... slytherins will always be slytherins" she muttered still furious.

..live & love to dance forever...

Last edited by stardancer488; 11-02-2004 at 02:00 PM.