View Single Post
Old 01-23-2011, 08:55 PM   #21 (permalink)
samthehpfreak
Hufflepuff

SS100 Triumphant
Nogtail

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Samantha 'Sammy' Joan Star
Seventh Year
x4
Feeling so fly like a D-Criss| Jess's NOM | GERONIMO | Part Hobbit | Victimised by Moffat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Evi3e <3 View Post
*falls* There....there! Brillient! I LOVE THEM! :faints:
Your really really good at these I shall credit and be backk *nods*
I only have two changes, could you make the writing a different colour so it can be read? And also the could you make the siggy the first one cuz i like it best a little smaller in size so i can add text above and below?

Thanks Again

Eviee <33
sorry about that I did them just before I went to bed, so my brain was working slowly. But I've changed it, but the writing still a bit hard to see, but no other colours are working so yeah. Here you go:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DracikinsLuver4321 View Post
Ahhhhhh! I love your graphics sooooo much! So I just have to request here now. Oh and I love the name of your shop. It used to be my favorite book as a little kid.

What Type Of Pasta Would You Like?: A set please!
What Size Should Your Pasta Be?: The siggy no bigger then 150px.
Any Particular Kind of Noodles?: Soo basically anything from this album
What Sauce Would You Like?: PP; Meredith Hoke (and below) Department of Magical Transportation Siggy: Meredith Hoke Av: No text
Any Sides?: Hah no not that I can think of but I do like many avvies
thank you. I just love the song, ON TOP OF SPAGHETTI ALL COVERED WITH CHEEEEEEEEEEESE

I've added you to the que

----------------------------------samantha joan star - seventh year - hufflepuff