Thread: Character: The Phoenix - Sa13+
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2011, 04:58 AM   #12 (permalink)
Connie
Gryffindor
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Janet Lynn Gordon
Fifth Year
Werecats are people too! Reader of Fan Fictions

Hello Allison. Very good writing. I'm so pleased you kept Hermione the way she is in the books. I hate the way she casts away Harry's instincts about everything to do with Draco being a Death Eater. And now Abby has the knowledge that he is a Death Eater, and she wants to cast away her information as well. I don't blame Abby for not arguing the facts with her and Ron. I wonder if she'll confide in Harry what she knows, and from what she learned from Finrir. Oh I soooo don't like that guy! He is so evil. Anyway...
Quote:
"Because...Harry...You-Know-Who is going to want experienced wizards fighting on his side, not ones who are still at school and can't even practice magic off of castle grounds!"
Why does everyone except Harry and Abby assume that Voldemort thinks logically. He is a nutter, and doesn't use logic. He uses evil in any way shape form or age. I think it makes complete sense to suspect anything unusual, and Malfoy and his mom was acting peculiar. Super writing Allison. I'll be watching for your next post.