View Single Post
Old 01-12-2011, 11:05 PM   #224 (permalink)
Lezleighd

Special Services to the School
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Everleigh Tris Annesley
Fifth Year
x9
*RabidRavenclaw*Nymphadora!*BritneySpearsFanatic* *Eclectic*ZetaTauAlphaPrincess*TexasAngel*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashwinder View Post
"If I can't grow immune to it, no one will," he informed her with a good deal of false-lofty in his voice. Really though, he couldn't see how anyone could just forget about a gross couch. Part of him wondered whether or not the house elves were going to fix it. Maybe they were set to let the students' nostrils suffer for vandalism.
Satine shook her head..."Yes maybe we should run down to the Herbology professor and see if he has a plant that would mask the putrid smell." she said squishing up her nose and making a funny face.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashwinder View Post

He went for another block, watching the tower wobble a little as he did so. Fortunately, said block came out without much more fuss, and he topped the tower up. A shudder of sympathy went over him at the mention of a finishing school, "As far as magic goes, finishing schools are useless at producing students with any kind of survival instinct. I'm still terrible at dueling; just can't get in the right mindset."

Fortunately he was quite handy with shields and patronuses now. If he couldn't win a duel, at least he could spam protection spells until someone came to his aid. Only he wouldn't get in a duel in the first place, because he was smart.

Satine watched the tower wobble and leaned back from the table hoping not to bump it and make it tumble. "Yes I have to agree with you. The schools weren't preparing the wizards for a safe future. It was either turning them into Muggle hated sociopaths or into mindless zombies." she said studying the tower and tapping blocks lightly to find a loose one. "However, I do think that every school should have some kind of manners or some kind of class. I really do think that some girls around here could benefit from learning how to be a lady and that some guys could benefit from learning how to be gentlemen, but it shouldn't be the only focus." she said finally wiggling a piece out from the third from the top row and placing it on top. The tower wobbled again and she held her hands out about a foot and close to the top as if this would keep it steady until it stopped wiggling.

"But enough with the serious stuff, so tell me something interesting about you...like do you have any hidden talents..." she paused and then said, "Well other than being devastatingly handsome..." she said with a really bad accent and a little giggle to let him know she was just teasing him.