View Single Post
Old 01-10-2011, 01:14 AM   #713 (permalink)
RavenclawFan
Hufflepuff
Fire Slug

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Elizabeth Burnes
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kristen Holly
Magical Games & Sports

I am so so so so so so so so so sorry! I've been a horrible reader! I haven't commented in FOREVER! I feel really bad! I'm so sorry! Please forgive me! I've missed so much! To make up for it I am going to comment on every post that i missed. I'll go by the dates they were posted:

10/03/10
hahaha i love albus
he's great
and why didn't he read the letter? grr
i wanted to know what it said

10/06/10
AHHH!!! OMG!
JAMES AND CHRISTIE!
yay! they're so cute together!
and that ring was gorgeous

10/16/10
Thank you so much for dedicating that to me. That means a lot. (and yes, you did get my name right) =] And your story is not rubbish, its amazing. I love it.
Teddy, run! Save her and kill Rob! Run!

10/21/10
yay! Teddy! He came!
I hate Rob. grr. I hate him even more now.
he can go die in a hole.
for a second, i thought he had a point and he should be able to see the girls, but after what he just did, forget it

12/03/10
that was so cute
i loved it
when they were just walking on the beach and talking it was so sweet. especially when he promised to never leave i was like "awwwww"

12/08/10
haha i loved how victoire knew what james was going to say before he said it
i loved this post
everyone was happy
and i like the mention of 'who wants to be a galleonaire'
i thought that was funny

12/19/10
*stands up and starts clapping*
THAT WAS AMAZING!!!
The ending was so beautiful.
It was so sweet.
I loved how you wrote this part in third person. It makes it stand out from the rest of the story. It gives it a different feeling.
I love how everything is good and everyone is happy now.
It was perfect.
p.s. when i get married, im going to make you plan my wedding. because everything you picked was really pretty.

Overall, this was an amazing story. Awesome. Lovely. Brilliant. Cool. All of those adjectives. You are a great writer and I loved this story. You were actually one of the people who inspired me to start writing. Thank you so much for writing this story.
=]
p.s. sorry this comment was so long

Last edited by RavenclawFan; 01-10-2011 at 01:15 AM. Reason: forgot to say something