Thread: Boys' Bathroom
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 10:54 PM   #11 (permalink)
DuckyLinJi
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Caiden Denholm
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year
Gryffindor
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Minjae Yoon
Ecological Protection
x1 x2
A path is not simply for walking, its purpose lies in moving forward and improving oneself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by potterobsessionist View Post
Alex nodded. "Yup the yellow people, the ones who have their common room right next to the kitchen." he said with a look that said it all. "Hufflepuffs are loyal and rarely care for anything other than food and well people really." Besides, yellow was ugly. Uh-huh.

"The try outs? Definitely. Have you?" he really needed to be in the team..
"Okay okay, i think i got it now! Hufflepuff are the loyal food people, ravenhead are the nerds, gryffinodeor , did i say that right? are the brave ones...or just plain stupid and Slytherin are the sneaky people!" oh yeah he was good~!

Grinning madly, Hyun stared at Alex with a twinkle in his eye, really positive he had said the right thing. "Anyway, yes i signed in for the quidditch team too , your looking at a possible chaser or seeker" Hyun scratched the back of his neck before continueing. "I was a beater at Durmstrang for my house team...don't know why i didn't signed up as a beater.." oh well.

Still having the wand in his hand, Hyun rolled up his leather jacket sleeve and placed the wand back in his holster. Which was quiet a task to do but he managed it!

Out of the corner of his eyes , Hyun watched how a boy had walked in to the bathroom holding a weird item in his hands that looked like a ... ugh that thing muggles used to spray water on people ...ah what's it called?! a watergum? ..no that was food ,Water Gon! Hyun smirked at his own intelligence but continued to eye the boy with suspision in his eyes.