View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 03:07 AM   #25 (permalink)
Lauralicious
Formerly: Miss Feenella
Slytherin

X-treme Horcrux Slayer!
Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lany MCKenna
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charlotte Barton
Magical Creatures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team ronmione View Post
"Maybe I like it when you blush."He responded with a playful smirk.Yes, the little hang out session with Kurumi had lifted his mood and spirits, something he dearly needed now a days at Hogwarts.

"But most of the students wanting to be keeper are older and have been on the team for years- I hope I get subsitute at least- that way I may be able to play every now and then...Adam said with a shrug-better than not being able to play on the team after all that work he had done.

"Don't worry it's nothing to worry about."He reassured her before starting up again.
"I'm sorry I caused all that drama for you last year. Especially when I liked you while you were with him...I mean- I never wanted to fight with you. I'm just saying that because I think there might be something with you and someone else, and I want you to know I won't get in the way for nothing this time..."He said with a grimace and nod.
Was he talking about Edmond?!Oh.my.god.Gulping the blonde stood their listening to her friend.She actually avoided thinking about her ex boyfriend."Dont worry about it",the girl shook her head,"really.He and I,we werent meant to be and i am actually glad that we had that fight last year."Otherwise they would have never talked about it and the drama wpuld have increased.But waaaait. Someone new?!"Adam there is noone",the second year shook her head,"what makes you think that?!"

"Adam Burn",Fee said shaking your head,"you are sooo obnoxious."The girl did not liek it to blush somehow it was embarrassing."But would you tell my why you are in such a good mood?"It fel realyl good to see him this happy.

"You are a lion dont be afraid",he Slytherin told her friend,"just dont.I am sure you're doing good."Maybe some players were older and had been on the team before but that was no reason for him to be afraid.He hadnt been here before so Adam couldnt know if he would be in the team for years then now too."I am sure you get subsitute",she nodded,"why shouldnt you?"Thinking positive was the best.