View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 05:32 AM   #5 (permalink)
Ikenna Gevrik

Gnome

Ministry RPG Name:
Ikenna Gevrik
The Ghost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinky View Post
The guy wasn't much of a talker was he? That made Lexi a bit nervous... perhaps because she knew that she was going to talk a lot once they were in his office. Gah! Quiet people made her SO nervous. You have to fill the silence, right? Right. Poo.

Making her way into the office behind him, in SILENCE, she stood in between the two chairs on her side of the desk as she looked around his office. Curious. Not much there. Smiling as she lether eyes fall back on the man she stepped around a chair and took a seat on the edge, back straight and clasped her hands in her lap. "Let me start by introducing myself. It's a pleasure to meet you, sir. I am Lexi Denver, fifth year Gryffindor. Now that that is out of the way, are we in danger here? Is that the reason that the Ministry of Magic has seen fit to interfere here?" she said in rapid fire, typical Lexi fashion. Riddle me that, Mr. Ikenna, sir.
Ikenna tilted his head and allowed a long moment of silence to grow as Lexi looked around, chose her seat, and introduced herself. Not a thing escaped his fastidious notice and particularly not when she looked directly at him.

"Yes and no," he said at last. "It depends upon your perspective, and judging from your diction," she had just said interfere instead of intervene, "would it be a fair guess to say you see no imminent danger at Hogwarts?"

Riddle me that, Lexi Denver. Some questions may have no answer.

But only death the jealous eyes can close.