View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 05:06 AM   #6 (permalink)
Cinn-O-Bun

DIMC
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Royse Witkin
Seventh Year
x1 x3
sugary sweet Evil Pastry Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinky View Post
"We are. I can't imagine having a common room down there," she said and motioned toward the floor. Having a tower to sleep in was very fairytale-esque. It made her feel awesome. "Tough getting up here, though. I wish I could stay up here all day." All those stairs were a pain.

"Yeah, the shared dorm thing was a bit much for me when I got here. I was an only child so I never shared anything before," she commented. Smiling brightly she linked her arm through his as she stepped closer to him. "I would love to. What do you want to see first? Any ideas?" she asked him with a sideways glance.
"Down...? Where?" he asked with a raised eyebrow. The floor below? That wouldn't be so bad. Now in the first floor or something that would be pretty bad but then again you're closer to the door and freedom so it all evened out. "Good exercise," he said with a smirk before flexing his free arm. Not as impressive as it should be. Frowning as he looked at it he shrugged. "Well you get the point."

Wait...share? "Do...I have to share stuff? Aside from the room I mean." He hoped not. That would be so not ideal. Smiling as she slipped her arm through his he shrugged, "Don't know. What's the most popular stuff here?"