View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 01:22 AM   #16 (permalink)
Tazenhani
Special Services to the School

DMLE & DoM
Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amur Neverwinter
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Rhydian "Wolf" Blackhold

Ministry RPG Name:
Coby Greer
~ Rise and Rise Again, Until Lambs become Lions ~

SPOILER!!: Valerie & Lexi
Quote:
Originally Posted by peaches_11 View Post
Valerie looked up at the two that had spoken to her. She whiped away the tears that had formed in her eyes and smiled. "I'm fine." She giggled. Still whipping her tears. Oh gosh.

Val jumped when someone else spoke to her. She frowned at what he said. Was he joking? She blinked then shrugged. "Nothing really. Just getting lost and tripping over my own feet so pretty much the usual." She smiled. She tugged at her black hair, trying to keep it out of her face.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinky View Post
All brilliant people are a bit mental, if you ask me. And I think we SHOULD protest. THough, I think it was that Ikenna character that was holding things up, not Tatertot," she said quietly.

"Well... that sounds about like my own summer, really. I vow to let it ALL go this term and be happy," she told him matter of factly. No more thoughts of idiot boys that hurt her feelings Unless it was the idiot boy that was there with her now.

Lexi laughed as she shnuggled Sabel for a moment, eyes closed. "You have always been good looking, you oblivious boy. Just never told you that. Besides... how much DID you grow in the past few months? You got all tall, dark, and handsome... ER," she said softly so as not to let EVERYONE hear her flattering her friend.

"Never claimed to be anything BUT strange, my friend. And my summer was... my summer. I stayed in London most of the time." Not going to overshare or share at all it would seem. "I camped in the garden though. With Freddie and Dylan. It was interesting to do that for the first time," she said with a chuckle.

Okay... everyone wanted s'mores. YAY. Flexing her wrist minutely, her wand slid smoothly into her hand and she summoned the s'more stuffs from her trunk upstairs. YAYAYAYA. They would have to levitate the mallows over the fire since she had no skewers, but that was fine by her. Sitting up, rather reluctantly, but still leaning against her boy pillow she caught the fixings and tossed them into the floor for all to have at. "Help yourselves. We will have to levitate the mallows over the fire though," she said as she swept her hands toward the stuff.

Chuckling a little, Sabel retrieved one of his hands from the Lexi-hug and waved the new girl over. "I remember what that was like. My first time here I couldn't go down a corridor without turning the wrong way or catching that one brick that always seems to stick up just for the purpose of stubbing your toe on." He stopped his waving to point at the girl currently moving from her position on top of him. "Ask this one. She'll be able to tell you."

His grin only widened as he motioned her over again. "Come join us." He hadn't missed the cue of s'more's that Lexi had announced and was starting to summon. Best first evening back ever.

His eyes flicked back to Lexi as she started going on about something about his looks. He had to blink a few times at her before gently and playfully prodding her in the side. "Yeah okay." Then he was helping her sit up with that hand. Not that he was going to follow her. Nope. He was going to lie where he was and watch the fire. He did curl up his legs though so that there would be more room on the couch, and propped his head in his hand so viewing the world wouldn't be so awkward. "Sounds like a nice summer. They never seem long enough though."

With a shake of his head, he glanced up at his friend, frowning a little bit at her mention of Ikenna. "That man, Ministry or not, should show a bit more respect to our professors. There were plenty of seats, he didn't have to take Vindictus's or taunt him about it. As far as I'm concerned, Ikenna was the childish one, not Vindictus." And there was his monologue for the night. Done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macavity View Post
Having hung back a little when they were finally dismissed from the feast, it took Simon a little longer to get the seven floors to the familiar landscape of the Gryffindor common room. But ahh...he was finally there and it was certainly inviting after a long day of traveling and other things. The Sixth year was almost tempted to head right up to the quarters given his year up the stairs but then he realised he'd miss all the fun that usually surrounded the first night back so he meerly hung back in the room, his gaze casually passing over the room.
Another distraction provided itself to keep him from muttering on about the Ministry official. Another Gryffie appearing to ponder the wiseness of joining the group. With another grin and wave he motioned the boy over and pointed to the fire. "S'mores." Because that one word was like a magnet for most students.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaos.Doodles View Post
"Course! We ARE Lions you know." Hear us ROAR! Of course he was too tired to at the moment. So he would just relax in his chair for now and roar tomorrow. Legend shrugged then grinned. "Hey. I didn't say that being mental was bad. Trust me. My whole family's mental." And friends too! "Name's Legend, what's your's?"
His grin returned to the other boy, Legend, and he attempted to give him a high five from his restricted lying-down position. "We are indeed."

Another laugh left him at his defense of the 'mental' statement, and he couldn't help but shake his head again. "This is very true. Name's Sabel Dakest." A tilt of his head had him considering the boy. "I believe I heard your name being hollered at the feast by a certain McKensie character."

_______________________________________You've never seen it look so easy.