View Single Post
Old 07-16-2010, 12:49 AM   #45 (permalink)
Con_Stripes
Ministry

Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Oz Thickey
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Desiderius Alberda
Environmental Protection

Diagon Alley Employee:
Leon Odessa
The Eye of Sauron | Zan-y | Snake Charmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluePhyre View Post
Eirian listened, copying down notes as her cloak inhabited the empty desk beside her. No Jayce... Well, alright. She couldn't leave now. "Kappa," she said, raising her hand to answer, "can be called Kawataro, Kawako, Kawaranbe, Gataro, or Enko. They can be gotten rid of if a cucumber inscribed with their potential victim's name is thrown at them."
"We've moved on from there. And while I appreciate that you know some extra information, please don't volunteer it unless I request it of you."

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenoritaMaxie View Post
"They don't like metal," Gold said simply, her hand in the air once again. She wasn't sure if this was the answer Professor Truebridge was looking for, but that was what she had read. "I believe they have an aversion to anything made of metal, sir."
"Thats right." Truebridge answered. "Kappa have an aversion to metal."

ooc: I was in a hurry and missed out the word 'that' so, your edits were actually unnecessary

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon_star View Post
Savannah walked in to the classroom ready for class to start.
"You're late. We began some time ago. Any particular reason you're so late?" Truebridge gave Savannah a chance to explain herself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris View Post
Alex blinked confused, if it was a water demon.. which was strange then wouldn't it be afraid of, Alex rose her hand, "Uh..Metal?" Because from what she had read, in all her books metal was it's biggest fear after all.. other then fire that is.

OOC: Sorry, misread the question and when I went to edit it I just clicked save instead of go advanced.. Lol
"They dislike all metal objects and will generally avoid metal where possible. Especially man-made metals."

ooc: I mistyped, accidentally skipping a word, we're all even.

"Aside from an aversion to metal, they also dislike fire. Why do you suppose this is?"