View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 03:20 AM   #204 (permalink)
MarcyMoo
Slytherin
Ramora

Ministry RPG Name:
Nicolette Cassidy Finn
International Cooperation
Default Last chapter! :(
Mootabulous | | I ♥ Draco

Okay, here's a long awaited chapter. I know I promised I post last week, but I got caught up in getting ready for school again. And I'll be a lot more busy now too. My middle school is getting us 8th graders ready to move into high school so there are tons of things we need to do. Anyway...! Here's the chapter. Hope you like it.
__________________________________________________ __

Chapter 25
The One-Eyed Witch

After Christmas, everyone seemed to be a lot more happy. It was the first day back at Hogwarts, and everyone was talking about how their Christmas had gone. It was around 10:50 and Rose was up in her dormitory, trying to decide what she should wear to her meeting with Scorpius. Not that it really mattered really, but she had to look didn't she? Of course! Deciding on skinny jeans and a tee shirt, Rose left her dormitory and down to the common room.

"Where are you going?" Albus asked looking up from a chessboard. One of his pawns moved forward and stabbed Hugos. "She's probably going down to meet with her "boyfriend" so they can make kissy faces at each other." Hugo said making his own kissy face. Rose rolled her eyes and hit Hugo's arm hard. "OW!" Rose stuck her tongue out at him, said good bye, and walked out the portrait.

She walked down to the third floor. He was already there waiting. She took deep breath and walked over, clearing her throat. Scorpius turned around and smiled when he released who it was. “Hey.” He said running a hand through his hair. “Uh, hey. So what did you wanna talk about?” Rose asked. “Well I just wanted to let you know that I really like you….a lot. And I don’t care about what Poppy says about you. Your…perfect.” Scorpius said smiling.

Rose stared at him. What did he say? That he liked you! Duh. “You-you like me?” Rose asked, her voice barely a whisper. Scorpius nodded his head slowly. “Well I…I like you too.” She said, a big grin spreading across her face. A silence fell between them, until Scorpius finally pulled Rose into a hug. They stood there, in each others arm. Suddenly the sound of someone walking towards them had them separate.

And then Poppy Parkinson came around the corner. She stopped when she noticed Scorpius and Rose standing there. Rose and Scorpius looked at each other and then at Poppy. Her face was turning a bright shade of red. She stomped her foot and turned on her heel, walking back to wherever she had come from. Rose and Scorpius waited for the sounds of Poppy’s footsteps fade away before bursting out into laughter. “Well, I’ll see you later.” Rose said. “Yup, tomorrow in Potions.” Scorpius said.

As Rose walked away, she thought of how these four months had gone. All the ups and downs she'd been through. And now...everything was just perfect, just perfect.

Last edited by MarcyMoo; 01-14-2010 at 11:56 PM. Reason: added some few things