View Single Post
Old 10-13-2019, 03:10 AM   #5 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

She had been excited when she first heard about the chance of going on a cooking show, but now, now Minerva McCarthy was feeling her nerves take over. She was actually on a cooking show, her! Was she good enough to be on an actual cooking show? Her children thought she was, so here she was doing it. This was good for publicity of her dance studio as well, so even if her cooking flopped people would see her and know of her studio.

As she stood in her place and listened to everyone she grinned hearing Kurumi. How long had it been since she had seen her and a famous quidditch player, wow there were so many great people here. One just graduating from Hogwarts, well that might have made Minerva feel old, but still, this was exciting.

"Hello, I'm Minerva McCarthy. By day I am the owner of McCarthy Dance studio. I've been baking since I can remember and with four children at home baking is something they love to do with me. I am ecstatic to be here and get a chance to bake with all the other contestants."