View Single Post
Old 01-09-2019, 12:30 PM   #179 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Everyone set? It was time to get moving down the river to the final stop. Malachi did a final look over of the boats. Had to be sure no one tried over-loading a boat but also needed to do some evening out. "Miss Hufflepuff Captain, I'd like you to join either that boat," The one containing the Gryffindor female prefect, "or that one over there." With the Head Boy. They were about to leave the shoreline. One boat could hold one more person and the other had space for two. There was no reason for her to stay in a boat by herself when there were five oars.

He waited a moment for the last few to shuffle in where they needed to be and take their oars in hand if they hadn't already before giving the command. "Everyone, follow me. Remember what I've said."

It was dark, but not so dark that they couldn't make out silhouettes. They would have no issues avoiding each others' boats while they travelled. "I'll give you lot a quick rundown of the year's curriculum. It's nothing to be concerned about in the moment, just a means to keep my voice out there for you." Malachi rowed on, his lantern floating and following him into the darkness. Team work and quick thinking would be their best friend especially given the fog that settled in, obscuring the man and his boat. Only the lantern remained. It shun bright enough that the fog did very little to it.

Just a minute into the rowing, another light appears next to the Headmaster's. It dances around the first light before slowlyyy drifting away from the original lantern. Or was IT the original lantern? Either way, it's begun to veer off toward the left. Do you follow or keep straight?

To make matters worse, there's now a third light. It starts where the left light is but slowly drifts over to the one that continues straight. Both lights continue in this direction. Keep your eyes on them unless you don't believe either to be the Headmaster's. Should you have gone left? The lights aren't so far apart that the distance of the voice makes a difference yet. With how close they currently were, the voice could be coming from any of the three. All of them? Hopefully you've been watching.

OOC: second leg of the mini activity! Lights will be appearing and disappearing, you're kiddos will have to decide which to follow in low visibility. It;ll require concentration on their part but mistakes are fine too. I'll be back with more lights in maybe 18 hrs.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.