View Single Post
Old 05-07-2012, 07:53 AM   #232 (permalink)
Lollipop!
Ravenclaw
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Tilly C. Richards
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Persephone Walters
Accidents & Catastrophes
Bluejay | Potatopop! | SRS - Stupid Ravenclaw Syndrome

Hazel “Blue” Piper Grace

made by the amazing cake.ninjak
face claim: amandla stenberg

[basics]
Name: Hazel Piper Gracae
Nickname/s: Blue (see history).
D.O.B: 17th of July, 2076
P.O.B: Unknown (see history)
Current Residence: Cornwall, England
Heritage: Muggleborn...probably. She's not sure as she's adopted.
Relationship Status: “Hi, nice to meet you. Encase you haven't noticed, I'm ELEVEN! I'm not really thinking about boys,”
[magical me]
Wand: “I'm getting one soon!”
Patronus: “That sounds dangerous! W-what is it? Do I have to know for Hogwarts?”
Boggart: Her dad dead
Amortentia: “What's that? What smells nice to me? Hm...Chocolate, green apples, baking bread, freshly mowed grass.
School: Hogwarts School for Witchcraft and Wizardry.
House: Ravenclaw.
Year: First.
Favourite Subject/s: “I'll add this when I start Hogwarts.”
Least Favourite Subject/s: “Once again, I'll add this when I start Hogwarts.”
[appearance]
Hair: Brown/wavy/usually down
Height: 4'11.
Weight: “Uhm...I'm not very comfortable answering that...”
Build: Tall/Skinny
Skin: Lightly tanned
Eyes: Brown, almond shaped
Anything Else: “I have a scar on my shoulder and one on my palm – I got the scar on my hand when I was nine by grabbing the wrong end of a knife...”

[family]
Mother:
Name: Annie Gracae
Heritage: Muggle
Profession: Stay at home mom

Father:
Name: Jason Gracae
Profession: Docter

Sister:
Name: Iris Gracae
Profession: none
[history]
Early Life: Annie was at a friend's birthday party when she caught the eye of Mister Jason Gracae. It didn't take long till they realised they were in love. After only five months they were engaged though they waited a year to tie the knot. Everyone thought they were being ridiculus to settle down so soon as they were only twenty three. But if there was a such thing as soul-mates, then Annie and Jason were it. After about one or two years of being married, they decided they wanted to settle down and start a family. After four years of trying to have children, they were told it was impossible and to consider other options. The only option they were comfortable with was adopting.

Hazel “Blue” Gracae was adopted when she was one-year-old. Her adopted parents refuse to tell her why her birth mother gave her up for adoption, just that it has something to do with the scar on her shoulder. Her birth parents named her “Blue” because when she was born her eyes were a dazzling bright blue though over a couple of days they darkened to the pretty brown she has now. When her parents adopted her, they named her hazel but wanted to keep her old name and decided to nickname her Blue.

Blue's first two years with the Gracae's was wonderful. No one could be more loved than she was. She was showered with presents though she never got spoiled. When she was three, Annie got pregnant. Everyone was delited and excited. It was a miracle. And Blue was incredibly excited that she'd be a big sister! But when the time came, at first Blue was thrilled, but her parents started to neglect her. Her name wasn't the only thing that was blue. She found herself resenting Iris, her beautiful, blond baby sister. As she got older, she started to notice how Iris had the same long blond hair as their mom. How they looked so alike and Blue looked nothing like anyone in the family.

When she turned seven, Blue had had enough. She packed her favourite sandwiches, ham and cheese, her bunny teddy bear and left. But she ended up tripping and spraining her ankle. Her best friend, Ellie, found her later that day and managed to help her into her house. When she got home, her parents explained how she was adopted and how that didn't mean they loved her any less. Of course, for a while Blue refused to leave her bedroom but her parents started to give her the love she needed and deserved. She started to play with Iris and show her her toys. In the end she decided, maybe Iris wasn't so bad.

Along came Blue's eighth birthday.

When her parents asked her what she wanted, she asked could she have music lessons. Not singing but piano lessons. She had always wanted to be able to play an instrument. When Blue went to her first piano lesson, she was terrible. Her teacher screamed at her and hit her hand. Blue got so upset. For one thing, she was terrible at music and for another thing, the teacher hit her. Tremours shook the room and the teacher's water exploded. After that Blue didn't go back.

It scared her that when she got so angry and upset what happened.

So instead, her parents suggested she try a different musical instrument. A guitar. From the start of the lesson she loved it. When she'd practise at home, Iris would sit cross-legged on the floor and gaze at Hazel as she'd play. Hazel Blue tried to sing along with the songs but was very off key and couldn't keep up with the music. So, Iris, who had a beautiful voice would sing in a soprano voice while Blue played the guitar.

Weird things like the piano lesson kept happening whenever Hazel would get angry or sad. She had been attending a normal school, St. Katherine's Academy for Young Ladies in the Making. Blue had only one friend, Ellie, because all the other girls called her a freak. Somehow, when she was almost nine, word got out that she was adopted though many girls had always asked why she looked so different from Iris or Annie or Jason.

When people found out about how she was adopted they picked on her even more. Soon odd things started happening like when the bullies had Hazel trapped in a corner suddenly they were hanging upside down by the ankles or a pie would randomly pop out of nowhere and they'd get it in the face. Or she'd suddenly appear behind the bullies and run. After all these incidents that kept recurring and the bullies kept blaming her, she was eventually kicked out of the school.

She was thrilled when she got her Hogwarts letter. There were other people who were like her. Hazel cannot wait to go to school and be a...be a WITCH. She always did love magic tricks...

School Years:
First Year: coming soon

[personality]
Blue is shy at first. When she was younger she was bullied about being adopted. So she tends to be shy and nervous around new people waiting for their reactions. She's funny though and smart. And incredibly loyal. Once you're her friend, you're always her friend. Even if she's not your friend. Once you get to know her, she's fiesty and a little bit insane.

Favourites:
Colour: Light Blue...Wonder why...
Food: Ham & Cheese Sandwiches
Place: Anywhere her guitar is
Film: the Hunger Games
Animal: Leopard

*the book: the Host by Stephenie Meyer
*the Hunger Games
*Chocolate

Dislikes:
*The piano
*Heights
*mushrooms
*the smell of freshly mowed grass...
*Horror films
*Chocolate Frogs Blue: What would WMD think if he saw me eating a FROG?!?!
*Boys...they're gross Blue: Well moooost boys

Pets:
*her bunny rabbit teddy
* Weapon of Mass Destruction (WMD)

Motto: “Everything will be alright in the end, if it's not alright, it's not the End.”
[Friends]
Ira Wilson: Gryffindor. Third Year. Blue's first magical friend. They met in Diagon Alley. Blue had felt a little 'overwhelmed' and had spun around and around trying to look at everything at once and had tripped over her own feet, falling on the stone ground. When her elbow started to bleed, Ira rushed over to help and put on a band aid on the injury. She could tell Blue was nervous about starting Hogwarts and told her all about it. She was a fellow muggleborn and explained there was no need to worry. That's how a beautiful friendship started.

West Odessa: Slytherin. First Year. They met in Magical Menagerie, Diagon Alley. Blue had gone in looking for a magical pet. Instead of the usual cat or pygmy puff she went over to the toads. She picked out her toad and West came over. They bonded over their love for amphibians. He suggested names for the toad. And so, her toad was named WMD. He promised to introduce her to his sister and her bat. They are going to be the most IN THE KNOW first years in ALL of Hogwarts! They're becoming best friends, but he says it's just till someone cooler comes along...

Eve Wellington: Hufflepuff. Seventh Year. Once again, they met in Diagon Alley, the North End of the Street. Blue was sitting on the wall, swinging her legs when she kicked Eve in the head. She apologised LOADS and when Eve introduced herself, Blue told her she loved her name. They soon became friends sisters. Blue tells everyone that she's Eve's younger sister... Only thing 'bout Eve that upsets Blue is how tall she is. Blue: it hurts my neck looking up at her!

... CONFIDENT ... FIERCE ... PERSISTENT ...