View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 05:28 AM   #250 (permalink)
kayquilz
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DIMC
Granian

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Roman Gellar
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arden Toros
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement
x4 x1
A Poop * k8 *

EMPRESS ELLIOT.

Model: Ever Lovely, Jennifer Lawrence

Bow in the presence of Greatness:
Name: Elliot Mitchell Morganzo
Nicknames: *ahem* Lacy, Empress, Ell(*eyes* Ezzi)
Birthday: April 12
Year: FOURTH!
House: Ravenclaw...you that daft?
Strongest Subject: Transfiguration
Weakest Subject: Herbology
Wand Type:
Patronus: None as of yet.
Relationship: O__O ...GO AWAY!

You should be Honored by My lateness:
Elliot's personality is a deeply complex system of...inner workings. So writing it down in one teeny bio...isn't going to do her ANY Justice...*ahem* Elliot wanted me to say this first.

The blonde is firstly...SARCASTIC. She can be nice sarcastic--like HAHA so funny, Ellsy...OR mean sarcastic. It all just depends on her mood, if she likes you, blah blah blah. Elliot also likes to come up with really witty comebacks...which makes her valuable to have on your side in a GIRLFIGHT! *fistpump* She also HATES PUFFERS mostly...Especially Laura Hyde and Soapy whatever the heck her last name is. She is clever, perfectionista, and likes to be CLASSY. She is spoiled, rich, and used to having her way. She likes to be in control...she doesn't get amused easily, and she doesn't trust fully easily. She is attracted to male slytherin boys name Ezra Holland

Take THIS Haters:
Hair colour: Beautiful blonde hair. Long, usually straight(not in above picture, though)
Eye colour: PRETTY blue...icy.
Height: 5'0"
Weight: 100 lbs.
Skin tone: Creamy.

I'M BEEAAUTIFFUUUUL!

That don't kill me:
Father: Darius Alexander Morganzo

Mother: Josey Margarette Morganzo (nee Patricia)

Sister #1: Dani Alex Morganzo

Sister #2: Sam Micah Morganzo

Baby brother: Darius Alexander Morganzo Jr. (Don't be fooled by the cuteness. He's SO BAD!)

Can only make me stronger:
History: Elliot has a looong history, blah blah, the full history can be seen here. But short and sweet:

Elliot was an only child for the first four years of her life...than Dani came along. Elliot was jealous as a child, the two never really got along(until vry recently..) and then when Elliot was eight, Sam came along. Now, you might be wondering why in the world do they ALL have boy's names? Elliot's father, Darius, made it his life goal or something to produce an heir to the Morganzo fortune, business, manors EVERYTHING. However, he had three girls, so in bitterness and denial he named them all after boys. Elliot loves her name fiercely, though, so watch out if you EVER DARE MAKE FUN OF IT.

She got her letter for Hogwarts, and was all excited. She wanted to be in Slytherin SO BAAAD. The entire Morganzo line was in that house(not including her mother because A she isnt a true Morganzo and B she was a Gryffindor). She had all kinds of snake clothes and handkerchiefs and such..even a scarf! However, when the hat was placed on her head, she was so sarcastic, witty, and clever-tongued with her that he decided it BETTER BE: RAVENCLAW!.. Elliot was devastated, her family was disappointed, and yada yada YA.

She eventually got over it, though, and now she loves her house dearly. She feels like she actually belongs here...somewhat. She has made MANY friends, which includes but is NOT limited to: Presley Black, Hannah Lockwood, Jayden Troutwater, and Lottie Wisteria, Gwendolyn, Cora. Oh, and did she mention Ezra? EZZI HOLLAND! *whistles*

When she was thirteen, she found out her mother was pregnant. OH NO. Because Elliot had always looked forward to being the heir and everything...and they found out it was a boy..her whole world came crashing down. He was born last March, and he is now seven months old. Elliot already dislikes him a bit...*shrugs*

Overall, Elliot has learned over the years to become a bit harsh, due to neglect from her father, and is just growing stronger and stronger every day...putting on a tougher shell as the years go by...

HARDER.BETTER.FASTER.STRONG. than you. Yes. All of you.

-special thanks to my main man Kanye West for the lyrics to Stronger.

-VERY fun little bio, nothing legit, to check out the more professional one CLICK THE LINK!

Roman Gellar ● 1st Year ● Slytherin