View Single Post
Old 05-07-2012, 01:25 PM   #216 (permalink)
slytherus
Formerly: Hayden
Slytherin

DH Ficlet Rookie
Nogtail

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nero Perseus Ballarat
First Year
☆ Always Potterhead ☆ SSRPG Addict ☆ Coffee Addict ☆

Xing Canterbury
Model: Zhang Yixing @ Lay (EXO)

"Try to save the dead horse as if it is still alive."

☞ What you should know
I was born Han Zi Hao,
But recently changed my name to Xing Canterbury.
I was brought to this world on February 13, 2063
Which took place in Heilongjiang, People's Republic of China.
I currently live with my biological father in London.
He is a half-blood and that makes me one too.
I'm fluent in Mandarin and Cantonese and I'm still learning English.
Prior Hogwarts, I attended the Wizarding Academy of Dramatic Arts in Beijing.

☞ Sui generis
I wield a 12" Poplar with crystallised boomslang venom core. It is described to be flexible.
I fear the moment I will be unable to sing or dance any longer.
I'm the master of Lei, a Norwegian forest kitten.
I excel in dancing, singing, exercising and Charms.
However, I don't get along with Herbology, Potions, reading and paying attention for extensive amount of time.
☞ You're looking at...
A fair boy in his mid-teens.
Originally, my hair is black.
As for the mirrors of my soul, they are dark brown.
I stand 5'8" tall with a rather athletic build and weigh about 132 lbs.
I can be easily recognised by the dimples when I smile.
☞ What makes the person
Off stage, Xing is a quiet and conservative person around people other than his band mates. This perhaps due to the fact the he was raised by his step family and the only people that he feels closest to like his own family are his band mates. He doesn’t seem comfortable with his stepfamily, thus he rarely visited home and stayed at the dormitory even during festive seasons and holidays. Other than that, Xing doesn’t adapt to new environment easily. On the contrary, he can be very cunning and mischievous as how he pranked fellow band mate into eating the Ton Tongue Toffee. Xing is also forgetful. He frequently forgets something such as his phone and wallet after leaving the house, only to remember when he almost reaches his destination. He also tends to space out easily.

According to O-Fuse members, Xing is a very kind person and a loyal friend who will always be there when they need supports. They also described him to be the most hardworking among the group members. Once prior the band’s debut, Xing practiced to dance from one morning till the next dawn. He is said to have a strong determination and will take any measure possible to reach his goals.
☞ The story behind the person
Born Han Zi Hao (晗子豪) on February 13, 2063 in Heilongjiang, China, Xing is a half-blood wizard, son to half-blood English wizard entrepreneur, Sebastian Canterbury and pureblood Chinese witch, Han Mei Feng (唅美風). Unfortunately, Canterbury and Han divorced just a few weeks before Xing’s birth. As a result, Xing’s family name was taken from his mother’s instead of his father’s.

A few years later, his mother met and married a pureblood business tycoon, Liu Gang (柳刚) who already has a pair of children, Liu Jian Jun (柳键軍) and Liu Jia Yi (柳佳一) who are both older than Xing. Although they treated him as if he was their own, Xing found it awkward especially after his mother passed away. A few months after her death, Xing decided to leave his stepfamily to live with his own father.

Xing attended Wizarding Academy of Dramatic Arts (W.A.D.A.) in Beijing and is a part of six-member Mandopop boy band, O-Fuse (Opheus) who is also very popular in the muggle world. He performs under the stage name Xing and plays the roles of the group’s vocalist and main dancer.

Template by Hayden