View Single Post
Old 05-06-2012, 05:25 AM   #206 (permalink)
Kimalia
Puffskein

Ministry RPG Name:
Ruby Tanisha Cordella Bell
Slytherin Kimalia Alarose Fanster ♥ Quidditch Captain ♥ Fifth year
Like a Domino ♥ Karma Kimalia ♥ ♥ Taco Bell ♥ Sorry for party rocking

Fully known as Kimalia Alarose Fanster
From Killarney, Ireland
Born on the 16th of September in 2061
That makes me 16 years old
A part of the Slytherin house
Your Quidditch Captain, impress me, k.
Starting fifth year, so not ready for the O.W.Ls
Definitely pure-blood
Caring for a spoiled black owl, named Precious
Wielding a 10.6 inch wand, made with Yew wood and Veela hair. It's ideal for swishy movements.
Craving a game of Quidditch and lots of sweets

A little excited.. For some time I had been unofficially known as the Smiling Slytherin due to rare sightings without one, especially on the Quidditch field where I will often sing and dance at the end of each victory and practices. I feel sympathy though, because I never had to worry about money, there's no reason for me to be frugal.. If you're cool, I will let you know, and if you're not cool, then sign up for the team and impress me. Quite simple, really. Hehe.

My mischievous personality is shown as well during Quidditch games; in my first game of Quidditch I took pleasure in bashing a player's knuckles with a beater's bat, and in another match elbowed another player in the nose after being rudely tossed back and forth by two Gryffindor boys.. I then stuck my tongue out at him before flying away to score the Quaffle. Yep..

Is going to be the best no matter what.. surpassed only by Lola Jones, I can wear whatever I want in style. When my hair isn't dyed, you'll be captivated by my natural raven blue-black hair, followed by my bright green eyes. My mommy taught me to be graceful, dress proper, and have manners, and I'm not going to let that go to waste!

SPOILER!!: Year 1-3

Kimalia started off going to Hogwarts very excited. She craved the adventure of seeing how grand the school was. Kimalia felt so determined to make something of herself outside of her parents shopping for majority of the items, she wandered alone into Diagon Alley with the money and bought her first wand and books proving her independence.

On the train she began to have second thoughts after only having her older Dennis see her off due to her parents' busy work schedule. She distracted herself from these thoughts by mingling with other new students on board, only to not have a real connection with them. That same night after being sorted into Slytherin Kimalia felt a pang of home sickness. She didn't like knowing the last time she saw her parents properly wasn't at Hogwarts Express, and she felt overwhelmed with the responsibility of being independent so soon.

After failing to attend a week of classes being bedridden her extremely concerned mother came to the school after being owled to talk with her. Followed by a long and tearful talk, Kimalia packed her bags and returned home to be homeschooled that year until the following term. Of course her family doted on her even more than usual, which comforted Kimalia, only for a little while before she began to count the days for the next year where she felt more than ready to leave home for good.

After what seemed to be a long year, Kimalia felt more ready to go and stay at Hogwarts. Her parents did the shopping for her this time in case she felt overwhelmed again. Kimalia felt thankful that no one seemed to recognize her after returning that term. After some thought, she decided she deserved to be reliving her first year through her second year.

During this term, she pretended to be a first year, even fibbing about her age which wasn't too far from the truth.
She attended her classes with the same determination as before, though struggled a fair few times until she felt everything was perfect on assignments. Her calling came to her when she plucked up the courage to sign up for Quidditch as a Beater.

She wasn't sure if she would make the team after being outshone by several students, until she saw her name on the following roster. Kimalia played as a Beater in the beginning, then was switched to Chaser and found herself enjoying the high of flying and scoring over swinging at bludgers. Her family (father mostly) was so proud of her being a part of her team's success in winning the Quidditch Cup (including herself) that she now unofficially likes to refer to each member as her second family. The term ended on a bittersweet note when Slytherin won the House, Gobblestones and Quidditch cup together but her mother began to fall ill. She was ranked #2 for Chaser after her Captain, Aaron Anderson and was #5 in Slytherin as top points owner. During Potions final, she drank the Polyjuice potion to become Aurora Stewart-Quinn. As Aurora, Kimalia went around the school talking with her friends and classes at first to start trouble, but later decided it would be too much work to undo everything, thus began their friendship.

During the summer she was invited to the Malfoy house, where she brought cookies and spent a little while where they held a pool party. Afterward, her and her family were originally planned to go to Peru and see Dennis' upcoming match against the Tarapoto Tree-Skimmers. Unfortunately Mary's health left her too ill to leave behind, bummed out from the lack of prescence her brother gave her birthday money early so she could purchase her own brown, an Oakshaft 2010 now that she was old enough to not require a broom borrowed by the school.

Kimalia returned for her full fledged second term as a third year. To hide questions on how she supposedly skipped a year, she merely says that she was home schooled her first year. No questions asked. She met up with her aquaintances in Diagon Alley after buying her first official broom, then talked with a few more students on the train towards the school. Little did she know how unpredictable this term would start out.

After arriving at the starting feast, she unknowingly got her name known for being one of the first three students along with Sierra Greingoth and Victoria Bunbury to lose house points on the first night. It was the beginning of an unofficial competition on who would lose the most. It wasn't until a series of late students, a camera flash, and stink bombs did a serious meeting held by the Head Boy and Girl take place, Kimalia attended the meeting reassured that all hope isn't lost for their house in winning the House cup again.

During Quidditch season, Kimalia felt confident after flying with her brother during the summer to train her for upcoming matches. She successfully once again helped win all Slytherin game matches she landing ranked as #2 Chaser for the second time.

She also discovered her love of dance after being asked by fellow aquaintance Mitch Moore, whom she met during one breakfast to a Dance lesson held by the Groundkeeper. Ever since, Kimalia now likes to add her dancing rhythm into her victories. For the second time in a row, her house won the Gobblestones, House, and Quidditch Cup leading to a wild Celebration tent on the Quidditch field.

In the summer, Kimalia spent some more time with her father helping him during his work of delicate potions brewing before bringing the latest concoction for her mother to drink for her sickness. To her surprise her brother came over to help out and introduced everyone to his girlfriend, Ruby Bell.

Ruby having been already introduced to family pain helped Kimalia cope through and even brew her up a special drink to calm her down, thus beginning their friendship. Near the beginning of new term, after buying her new year school supplies Kimalia met up with Aurora one again talking about their summers and a possible upcoming road trip to Disney when they graduate from Hogwarts. To her later surprise, Kimalia received a letter from the Lola Jones, wishing her luck as she was touring in America leaving her as the new Quidditch Captain..

SPOILER!!: Year 4-

After her discovery of being made the Quidditch Captain, she kept quiet on sharing the news and felt it much meaningful to have people come to her about it. She participated in an unpleasant side-apparition with her older brother Dennis to Hogwarts Express, grateful that she wouldn't be attempting it herself for another two years.

Kimalia boarded the train with Erin Heyman and along with Sky Carter-Hope proceeded to buy out the entire Food Trolley for themselves whilst chatting about the possible events happening that year. Afterward, Kimalia decided to check out the Prefect's Compartment and brought Sugar Quills incase she needed bribery to stay. To her delight, she didn't, and enjoyed the rest of the long ride back to Hogwarts chatting with the other Prefects and Quidditch Captains.

Kimalia after setting up Quidditch tryouts also took the time to share a nice picnic with Selena Zabini-Riddle and Kennedy Escalante by the Whomping Willow before many Hogwarts Events took place there. Meanwhile she continued to owl back and forth at home checking her mom's health status seeing as she no longer can work leaving her anxious father doing his best treating her in an attempt from having her sent to St. Mungo's. Along with the other Prefects and Quidditch Captains, Kimalia took part in a play acting as one of the wicked witch assistants helping brew a potion for the main character's lost lover. The play was a moderate success despite Kimalia bursting into laughter after seeing Selena's fake green nose fall off into the cauldron.

During Quidditch season; Kimalia took on the Keeper position in hopes of showing her versatile. Sadly, after two failed matches they lost the Quidditch Cup earning fourth place, leading to her previous high rank as #1 Keeper in the beginning to drop down to #3 by the end of the term. Kimalia also participated in her first Gobstones match with Selena Zabini-Riddle and Sierra Greingoth earning the last point for their house in game to win the Preliminaries eventually with them leading to the Finals. It was that last streak of Karma Kimalia that led her to do some serious thinking about the following term and decided summer would be the best time to help clear her mind of the morbid thoughts.

On the bright side, despite Kimalia's house loss, her mother's health returned to normal once again for good after her father's endless research and potion brewing, and in celebration her parents had planned a second honeymoon away in New Zealand. Through some negotiation, Ruby Bell had agreed to stay in with Kimalia where they could spend some 'sisterly' time until they officially become sister-in-laws whilst taking care of the home. During the summer in between staying with Ruby, Kimalia visited her friend Mitch Moore, who had returned to being homeschooled after his fifth year the previous term and as they spent more time together became much closer than weekly penpals. Leaving the summer on an extremely happy note, Kimalia was ready for her fifth and supposedly exhausting year.

-- To be added next term --

Now we gonna get down and party - Celebrate with everybody
Have a crazy good time - Yeah, the time of our lives
Uh ohh - Uh ohhhh
- Miley Cyrus