View Single Post
Old 05-24-2009, 12:56 PM   #13 (permalink)
Waterloo

Occamy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cora Dredworth
Sixth Year

x1
connoisseur of comfort ❅ Crayola's Wibby Mrs Alex Turner ❅ Netflix and meow

Name: Clifford Magnus Carden.
Year: Seventh Year.
D.O.B: 20th December 2050.
Lives: Cornwall, England.
Bloodline: Pureblood.
Wand: Birchwood, Phoenix Feather, 10 1/2 Inches.

Appearance.

Height: 6ft.
Hair: Brown - Naturally messy.
Eyes: Large - Chocolate brown.

History/Background:

Clifford comes from quite a strict pureblood family, and his Father's side of the family have very strong beliefs about purebloods being the superior class.

Clifford began showing magical ability at quite a late age, and for a while his Father was convinced he was a Squib, that was until he accidentally managed to make his Great Aunt Gertrude's false teeth begin chattering in her mouth when she tried to force one of her knitted sweaters on to him.

He currently resides in Cornwall -their manor house located on the cliffs and overlooking the sea - with his Father Brutus and older brother Warren. His Mother was murdered after his first year at Hogwarts when he was twelve. Since then, Hogwarts has been more of a home and he can normally be found with his best-friend/girlfriend, Evangeline Green.

Clifford has tried out for the Slytherin house team every term since his very first year and was also made Prefect in his sixth year at Hogwarts, since earning that badge he's tried to knuckle down and work that extra bit harder for his house. This then resulted in him being made Head Boy.

Personality:

Upon first meeting him, Clifford may appear to be a little ... strange. He's generally quite immature for his age, enjoys being silly and loves nothing more than to pig out and eat as much as he can.

He can also appear to be quite a wimp and has a strange fear of gnomes, water and anything incredibly girly, such as frills, flowers and most of all severe giggling.

He's not really into studying and sometimes has a problem with learning, muddling up long words and often getting confused.

Deep down behind the strangeness however, Clifford can sometimes be pretty smart. He's generally quite a caring boy - except to cats which he likes to kick - and can be quite easy to talk to. He also has a lot of determination, and if he wants something he'll give his all to try and get it.

Pets: A teeny tiny, very hyperactive scops owl called Orion. Clifford and Orion look and act strangely alike.

Family:
Father - Brutus Carden - 21st October 2024
Mother - Elladora Golding Carden - 15th June 2025 - August 2062
Brother - Warren Brutus Carden - 2nd Novemer 2043

---

OOC: Haaai! I'm Gemma and I'm 19 years old! I'm from London, England.. but am currently studying for a degree in Nottingham - I just completed my first year! WOOT! You can find me poking around SS on a regular basis, so if you ever need any help, feel free to give me a nudge.

_____________Take part in our Higgledy Piggledy House Cup!