View Single Post
Old 05-23-2009, 09:58 AM   #12 (permalink)
Crayola
Slytherin

DMAC
Occamy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dezi Willard
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Letícia Alcântara da Silva Veiga
Accidents & Catastrophes
x2
Mrs. Alex Turner *asterisks user* Secret Door

Evangeline Louise Leatherby Green

Year: Seventh Year.
D.O.B: 20th May 2051.
Lives: Surrey, England.
Bloodline: Halfblood.
Wand: Birchwood, Phoenix Feather, 11 3/4 Inches.

Appearance:

Height: 5ft 8 in.
Weight: 123lb.
Hair: Long, dark hair.
Eyes: Bright blue eyes.

History/Background:

Evangeline is the only child of Robert Edmundus Green, a pureblood wizard and Elizabeth Rose Leatherby Green, a muggleborn witch. Since her Father came from a very strict pureblood family that never really accepted Robert's marriage, Evangeline hardly ever had contact with that side of the family. At least when her Grandfather, Rufus Maximilian Green. Nearer to his last years, his mental health started failing, until he attempted to kill her in a broomstick accident. He is still her biggest fear, despite the fact he passed away at the end of her first year at Hogwarts.

She was born prematurely which combined with her broomstick accident at the age of 8, turned her Father into a rather protective one. It took a lot from her Mother for him not to send her to Beauxbatons when she turned eleven, since her Aunt (who teaches there) would look after her. Elizabeth, though, couldn't stand being that far away from Evangeline - it was comforting to her knowing her daughter would remain in Britain.

Despite all of that, she grew to be a rather happy young lady, that finds beauty and happiness in the most simple things: books, coconut and everything coconut related, snow, little kids, bright green grass and lace dresses. Though she found the main source of her happiness in her first year, and doesn't intend in letting him go anytime soon.

Personality:

A bookworm that'll defend her books no matter what, a know it all that hates being wrong and not knowing things, a girl that likes to pretend she has no flaws to hide her insecurity. She's stubborn, opinionated, grumpy when things don't go as she wants them to, with very good morals. She's very helpful and, although she's trying to appear meaner for Prefect duties, a simple cute firstie can melt her heart.

That doesn't mean she can't be mean nor rigid, however. She can and she will, if she has to, though she rather don't need to. After having never been able to win the House Cup since being a Prefect, Evangeline is ready to do everything in her power to leave Hogwarts with a win. Even do things she despises and doesn't really understand - like Quidditch.

Appearance:

For being a premature baby, Evangeline was always on the petite and skinny side, though in the past years she grew quite alot, being now rather tall for her age. Her skin is incredibly pale, marble like and it's covered in freckles (she has a copious amount of freckles in her arms), adding to her fragile aspect. Her eyes are the most prominent aspect of her face, her favourite thing about her appearance. They're definitely the first thing you notice when you look at her. She is, what you can call, beautiful - though she won't believe you if you tell her.

Pets:

Evangeline has a snobby, jealous back cat - Minerva - that doesn't like people who get Evangeline's attention away from her; and a picky Snowy Owl - Hermes, that doesn't like random food.

OOC: Hai there! Im Carla aka Crayola, but you can call me pretty much whatever you want. Im Portuguese and I very recently turned 18. YAY! School is one of my top priorities now, because I gotta be a good girl, get good marks and get into University, you see? But still, Im pretty much always on SS - what can happen is that sometimes I just ain't moving much. Nevertheless, if you need help with anything at all, just drop me a PM. Im here to help, after all!