View Single Post
Old 08-18-2012, 07:59 AM   #3 (permalink)
Aparecium
Shhhh!
Gnome

ooc: As always, no offence meant!

Text Cut: plain text version

It seems that the summer heat is getting to our little Ravenclaw prefect this summer holiday. Miss Louisa Carter has been seen out and about with fumbling and bumbling Vickers Vanderbilt.

Oh Louisa, don't you ever learn? It seems the seventh year has quite the appetite for boys,: previously being attached to Paulie Foster and Adam Fitzgerald at the same time. The juicy scandal.

And let us not forget her too close relationship with her "best friend" Jonathan Kim.

But this summer, Louisa Carter has her sights set on a certain innocent, quiet Ravenclaw. Our suggestion to you, Mr. Vanderbilt? Run, run while you can.
Although he may be a bit too preoccupied pining after another prefect, one Kurumi Hollingberry. But Hollingberry, as of late, has been too busy being the caboose end of the famous Lewrumi train. Do I sense some drama this term with this tangled web of affection?

Why yes, I think I do.

Mr. Rasting, you best be keeping a tight grip on your lady friend because we all know how hard it was for you to get a hold of her.

As always, keep your heads down and your ears up.

Eir