sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!
Visit the Official WB SHop!

Members

There are 2961 users online including...
hjhm , LadyNerd , FearlessLeader19 , Sangeetha , Lauchege , eaupreyraph , PuppySara , utzzutinola , arcafarellkirs

12 members
2949 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry > Upper Floors

Upper Floors It becomes more airy as you make your way to the upper floors of the castle. Here the tallest towers can be accessed.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 12-04-2018, 12:55 PM
DaniDiNardo DaniDiNardo is offline
 
Default Sixth-Floor Corridor


It goes without saying that the sixth-floor corridor is a curious one. Several doors can be found along this carpet-lacking hallway that mostly lead to storerooms, a few classrooms, and rooms that are locked for reasons unknown to you. Though the most notable features of the sixth floor are the Transfiguration and Music classrooms and a tapestry covering a long crack in the wall where a mysterious portal had once been.

While there isn't much to explore on this floor, at least the bust of Glanmore Peakes will give you something to look at. But if admiring the sea serpent slayer isn't really your thing, there are plenty of bizarre portraits to talk to. Temeritus Shanks is always up to date about the details being printed in the Prophet and swears every word in it is true; Vindictus Viridian will give you some pointers on how to get revenge on your enemies using a few choice potions; and Wendelin the Weird, well, she doesn't really have much to say because she's too busy laughing maniacally while "burning" at the stake.

Or perhaps a certain nook containing a cage with two birds, one black and one white, will capture your attention. How did those get there?
Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2020, 04:37 PM   #2 (permalink)
Formerly: Harry174


Giant
 
Weasley174's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: England
Posts: 55,984

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Tom Simpson
First Year
x8
Default GD2204 and Anyone else.
The Idea Man Kori-Kins

Tom had been climbing up the stairs for ages, now this wasn't fair, the Gryffindor Common Room was so far away from the ground and he loved spending time around the grounds. Why was the Hufflepuff Common Room near the kitchens, the Slytherin Common Room was down in the dungeons and... Well truth be told he didn't know where the Ravenclaw Common Room was.

"This isn't fair." Tom muttered to himself, he didn't like the way the castle was set up. "How about a slide." Tom thought, it would make it easier to get down. "Anyone know a spell to make a slide?" Tom laughed, this would be an epic day if he could make one, but was he allowed?
__________________
It's time for a party.
Weasley174 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2020, 03:28 PM   #3 (permalink)
Moderator
4 Privet Drive Mod
Book Club Mod


DMAC & DIMC
Mooncalf
 
Harron Peasley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: The Losers Club
Posts: 6,566

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Józef Dominik Kowalski
Fifth Year
x3

Ministry RPG Name:
Dalton Nicholas Fletcher
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Harper Lirael Ward
International Cooperation
Default
Mind = Blown | Lanthanum Uranium Radium | Pacey's Creek | testing the bounds of reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weasley174 View Post
Tom had been climbing up the stairs for ages, now this wasn't fair, the Gryffindor Common Room was so far away from the ground and he loved spending time around the grounds. Why was the Hufflepuff Common Room near the kitchens, the Slytherin Common Room was down in the dungeons and... Well truth be told he didn't know where the Ravenclaw Common Room was.

"This isn't fair." Tom muttered to himself, he didn't like the way the castle was set up. "How about a slide." Tom thought, it would make it easier to get down. "Anyone know a spell to make a slide?" Tom laughed, this would be an epic day if he could make one, but was he allowed?
Did someone say slide?

As if on cue, Józef Kowalski slid around the corner. Actually, he skated around the corner, but semantics. Stopping his skateboard, he leant it against the wall before approaching the kid who he was sure had just asked about a slide spell.

"You, my friend," because they were definitely friends now, okay? "Are a genius." And luckily, Jó had a textbook in his backpack and he was SURE he'd seen mention of a spell of the like in passing. Swinging his bag to the ground, the fifth year knelt beside it and dug out the book, flicking through the pages like he was on a mission.

He was kind of annoyed a first year had had this idea. A first year!!!1!!1 And not him. But only kind of, because the excitment was overriding. "Aha!" At last he found the page he was looking for, and lay the book open on the ground. "Glisseo."
__________________

_________________ 4 Privet Drive SnitchSeeker Book Club __________________
Harron Peasley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2020, 03:58 PM   #4 (permalink)
Formerly: Harry174


Giant
 
Weasley174's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: England
Posts: 55,984

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Tom Simpson
First Year
x8
Default
The Idea Man Kori-Kins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harron Peasley View Post
Did someone say slide?

As if on cue, Józef Kowalski slid around the corner. Actually, he skated around the corner, but semantics. Stopping his skateboard, he leant it against the wall before approaching the kid who he was sure had just asked about a slide spell.

"You, my friend," because they were definitely friends now, okay? "Are a genius." And luckily, Jó had a textbook in his backpack and he was SURE he'd seen mention of a spell of the like in passing. Swinging his bag to the ground, the fifth year knelt beside it and dug out the book, flicking through the pages like he was on a mission.

He was kind of annoyed a first year had had this idea. A first year!!!1!!1 And not him. But only kind of, because the excitment was overriding. "Aha!" At last he found the page he was looking for, and lay the book open on the ground. "Glisseo."
Tom was shocked when someone said about him being a friend, he was sure he had see the guy in passing but they hadn't really talked, so how could they be friend. "Hi, I'm Tom!" Well if they were going to be friends, the guy would have to know his name right.

Tom watched as the older student flipped through his book and he felt a bit silly, why hadn't he thought about that, then the boy was showing him a page and his heart skipped a beat as he took out his wand.

"Glisseo!" Tom pointed his wand, forgetting about having to do wand movements and waited.

O...………………………………………….o

Nothing happened and Tom felt a bit silly. "Eh, you sure that's the right spell?" He really wanted a slide and he didn't know what this guy would think if he couldn't do a simple spell.
__________________
It's time for a party.
Weasley174 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2020, 06:38 AM   #5 (permalink)


DMGS
Firecrab
 
Sangeetha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Central Perk!
Posts: 847

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kaira Parker
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Laila Parker
Games & Sports
Default
Smelly cat love|so many books so little time|Loonymione| Lives in Central Perk!|Rave Slither & Huff

Kaira walked through the corridor, wanting to get up to the Ravenclaw common room. She was really tired and wanted to take a nap. That's when

OH MY GOSH, why was she SLIDING?????? She covered her mouth to control her shriek. She didn't want to end up in detention right now. Merin's Pants! What was that???
__________________

Last edited by Sangeetha; 01-18-2020 at 06:38 AM. Reason: Hihi! Joining in! :D
Sangeetha is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2020, 02:11 PM   #6 (permalink)


MO
Jarvey
 
GD2204's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: UK
Posts: 583

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ewan George Jones
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Delyth Rose Dominique
Minister's Office
Default Kaira, Tom and Jó

Sometimes, being a prefect was great. You get some pretty cool bonuses and some pretty fun jobs around the school. Other times, it was just annoying. This was one of those times. As the Ravenclaw prefect was patrolling the corridors, he practically tripped over another student who had clearly fallen over but he had no idea how. Some students were so clumbsy these days. Bending down, he held out a hand to the first year Ravenclaw (Kaira) in front of him now, looking her over to see if she needed to go to the hospital wing “Are you okay?” casting a glance towards the stairs now to see if she had tripped or fallen over something, his eyes not really picking up anything that would have caused her to fall.


After a moment, his eyes focused on the sight of two boys, one with his wand out and the other with a book. Well, if that didn't scream 'we're doing something we're not supposed to' he didn't know what did (Jó and Tom). Frowning a little, he slowly made his way up towards them, his wand out now just incase he came across something that would cause someone to trip.

Last edited by GD2204; 01-18-2020 at 02:24 PM. Reason: Tom didn't cast the Glisseo spell
GD2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2020, 02:26 PM   #7 (permalink)


DMGS
Firecrab
 
Sangeetha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Central Perk!
Posts: 847

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kaira Parker
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Laila Parker
Games & Sports
Default
Smelly cat love|so many books so little time|Loonymione| Lives in Central Perk!|Rave Slither & Huff

Kaira smiled at the older boy. 'Thank you, I'm fine,' she said, gratefully.

Oh, he was a perfect. She followed his gaze to see two other boys, one of them she had met earlier. Seems like they had casted the spell. Oh well, now she didn't want anyone to be in trouble because of her.
__________________
Sangeetha is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2020, 02:32 PM   #8 (permalink)
Formerly: Harry174


Giant
 
Weasley174's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: England
Posts: 55,984

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Tom Simpson
First Year
x8
Default
The Idea Man Kori-Kins

Tom looked at his wand and then back at the guy, he was going to give it another try when suddenly he heard voices... okay so the first spell failed and he still couldn't figure out why... that was until he remembered and he blushed a little.

"Oh, I know where I went wrong... I forgot the wand movement." He sighed, but he wasn't going to attempt it now because well there was someone heading this way.

"Hey!" He saw a prefects badge on the girls robes and near her was his fellow first year... he had seen her earlier. "Hi Kaira, who's your new friend?" Yeah seriously who was this girl.

"Oh i'm just reading up on spells, you know in case we need them." He quickly put his wand back away.
__________________
It's time for a party.
Weasley174 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2020, 05:00 PM   #9 (permalink)


MO
Jarvey
 
GD2204's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: UK
Posts: 583

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ewan George Jones
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Delyth Rose Dominique
Minister's Office
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangeetha View Post
Kaira smiled at the older boy. 'Thank you, I'm fine,' she said, gratefully.

Oh, he was a perfect. She followed his gaze to see two other boys, one of them she had met earlier. Seems like they had casted the spell. Oh well, now she didn't want anyone to be in trouble because of her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weasley174 View Post
Tom looked at his wand and then back at the guy, he was going to give it another try when suddenly he heard voices... okay so the first spell failed and he still couldn't figure out why... that was until he remembered and he blushed a little.

"Oh, I know where I went wrong... I forgot the wand movement." He sighed, but he wasn't going to attempt it now because well there was someone heading this way.

"Hey!" He saw a prefects badge on the girls robes and near her was his fellow first year... he had seen her earlier. "Hi Kaira, who's your new friend?" Yeah seriously who was this girl.

"Oh i'm just reading up on spells, you know in case we need them." He quickly put his wand back away.
“Good, what happened? Did you trip on something or…” leaving his sentence trail off, curious if she noticed something about how she tripped. He wouldn’t be at all surprised if someone had cast the trip jinx as a joke.

As he headed towards the two boys, Ewan couldn’t help but notice one of the boys, the younger one, had his wand out as he approached. Didn’t he know you’re not allowed to cast spells around the school? Doing his best not to jump to conclusions, he just stared down at the first-year infant “You’re not allowed to cast spells in the corridors or around the school”, his expression neutral and calm as he watched the baby Gryffindor put his wand away. He didn’t know if he’d cast something to trip Kaira but they did know each other so that seemed less likely but still, it looked suspicious.

"You're lucky I found you and not a teacher or headboy"
GD2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2020, 04:25 AM   #10 (permalink)


DMGS
Firecrab
 
Sangeetha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Central Perk!
Posts: 847

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kaira Parker
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Laila Parker
Games & Sports
Default
Smelly cat love|so many books so little time|Loonymione| Lives in Central Perk!|Rave Slither & Huff

Kaira looked up at the older boy and said 'Yeah, but I'm good..,' she said.

Oh it was Tom. She smiled at him. She was sure he hadn't made her trip and fall intentionally. She hoped her smile was reassuring. But oh boy, her ankles hurt!
__________________
Sangeetha is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 03:34 PM.


Homework Help Service


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2016, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194