sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!
Visit the Official WB SHop!

Members

There are 415 users online including...
oselrossoluan , iBeJenn , ancayananjohn , hermionesclone , lorenepp2 , parestimmy , hroythressrona , astrocat , mirandaww3 , deanneza16

17 members
398 guests.

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > United Kingdom


United Kingdom Magic can be found everywhere throughout the United Kingdom. Just be mindful of the Muggles who are out and about.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 11-12-2018, 09:15 AM
sweetpinkpixie sweetpinkpixie is offline
 
Default St. James's Park


Tucked amid London's busy streets and buildings, being a roughly six-minute walk from the Ministry entrances, is St. James's Park. Covering 57 acres and featuring a small lake with two islands, there is plenty to explore. Entering the park from Horse Guards Road to the east, one will find themselves near a park pavilion and quaint cottage. From the Mall to the north is a gate kiosk, drinking fountain, and a tiny coffee shop. Walking far enough west, one will stumble upon the Vitoria Memorial, Buckingham Palace, and the park's playground. The rest of the park provides a number of trails and a bridge that gives access across the lake from the south end of the park to the north.

On a sunny day, the park is a perfect getaway, especially during one's lunch break or after clocking out of work. It is is an excellent place to have a picnic under the shade of a tree, enjoy watching the waterfowl and resident colony of pelicans idly swimming in the lake, or go for a stroll or a run along the trails with a friend before having to venture back into the loud, bustling city.
Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2021, 08:33 PM   #251 (permalink)


DMLE & DMGS
Welsh Green
 
Emzily's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 24,560

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Remy Izith Gaeltheos
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Theodore Alvin Kinsley
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Bette Arbutus
Law Enforcement

x5 x2
Default
Raspberry Jam | Ultimate Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hey Ju View Post
Yep, she recognised that gasp. She had heard it plenty of times back in school. And the way he was looking back at her... and... HE SAID HER NAME, that was more than enough proof!

"THEO!!!" Sophie screamed exclaimed enthusiastically, beaming and throwing her arms around him for a big ol' hug, not caring that he was all sweaty and gross kay, she hadn't really thought that through before hugging him, but oh well, it was a bit late now. "It's been so LONG, how've you been????"

IT WAS THEO, OH MY MERLIN!!!
OH. She was reacting like that. Okay, he should've guessed as much, but did she REALLY have to hug him? Had it been that long that she had forgotten that Theo didn't do hugging. Still, he half hugged Sophie back, because in his adult years he had become much more tolerable of these things. And people in general. "It is you, Soph, wow, what are the chances we'd bump into each other here?" In a muggle park. Which made him remember his heart failure just a moment ago. "Thought you were about to expose me." He commented, half joking, but half serious.

It really had been so long. "Yeah... I've been alright," he wouldn't go too much into detail right off the bat. "Just trying to get myself back into shape a bit." Theo patted his belly.

"How are you? And Mordred?" Because he just knew they'd still be together.
__________________
you say that I’m kinda difficult
but it’s always someone else’s fault

Emzily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2021, 10:02 PM   #252 (permalink)


DMAC & DMLE
Bicorn
 
Hey Ju's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Octopus's Garden
Posts: 16,685

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Scarlett Mordaunt
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Sophie Mordaunt
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Matthew Meriwether
Law Enforcement

x8 x4
Default
Arts TRANSPONSTER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emzily View Post
OH. She was reacting like that. Okay, he should've guessed as much, but did she REALLY have to hug him? Had it been that long that she had forgotten that Theo didn't do hugging. Still, he half hugged Sophie back, because in his adult years he had become much more tolerable of these things. And people in general. "It is you, Soph, wow, what are the chances we'd bump into each other here?" In a muggle park. Which made him remember his heart failure just a moment ago. "Thought you were about to expose me." He commented, half joking, but half serious.

It really had been so long. "Yeah... I've been alright," he wouldn't go too much into detail right off the bat. "Just trying to get myself back into shape a bit." Theo patted his belly.

"How are you? And Mordred?" Because he just knew they'd still be together.
Oh, Sophie remembered very well how Theo used to be like when it came to physical contact. He was very much like her own husband, see, but she knew that could be turned around. And see, here was Theodore Kingsley, NOT pushing her away like he would've back in the day. Progress! Well done, Theo!

Well done because Sophie was SO happy to see him, it would've been a shame to not have a hug. "I know, it's crazy!!" Of ALL the parks in London, they would end up at the very same one, at the same time. Amazing! Thank Merlin hje decided to use magic, otherwise Sophie could've missed him completely!

Speaking of... she couldn't help but laugh at his remark. "No, of course not!" She'd never do that to anyone! "I was just going to ask you not to do it again, that's all." She said, chuckling. "You know Muggles normally think they're seeing things when it comes to magic, but you never know." Sophie had to help in a fair share of Muggle memory-wiping situations with the Ministry by now. Not particularly her favourite thing to do; poor Muggles.

At his comment and belly pat she laughed out loud. Same old Theo saying things in a funny way and just being funny in general without necessarily trying to be funny. That was the best kind of funny! "Oh, good! That's always a good thing to do. I don't exactly exercise myself, but I suppose running after four children for nearly 16 years does have its perks." She meant the running bit both figuratively and literally, heh.

Saying that made her realise she didn't know ANYTHING anymore about Theo's life!!! That was a SCANDAL and must be fixed!! "I'm GREAT, thank you!! Couldn't be better!! I'm back working at the Ministry after being a stay-at-home-mum for several years. My three eldest kids are at Hogwarts, Mordred-" As he had oh-so-rightfully mentioned. "has our youngest somewhere..." She looked around to see if she spotted them, but nope. Typical of them, though, Sophie knew they'd pop up out of nowhere and startle her any minute now. "He should be here soon, he'll be so happy to see you!"

BUT, meanwhile, "Where have you BEEN, Theo??? I haven't heard from you in ... what, ten, fifteen years??" Or MORE????
Hey Ju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2021, 06:28 PM   #253 (permalink)


DMLE & DMGS
Welsh Green
 
Emzily's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 24,560

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Remy Izith Gaeltheos
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Theodore Alvin Kinsley
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Bette Arbutus
Law Enforcement

x5 x2
Default
Raspberry Jam | Ultimate Fangirl

SPOILER!!: <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hey Ju View Post
Oh, Sophie remembered very well how Theo used to be like when it came to physical contact. He was very much like her own husband, see, but she knew that could be turned around. And see, here was Theodore Kingsley, NOT pushing her away like he would've back in the day. Progress! Well done, Theo!

Well done because Sophie was SO happy to see him, it would've been a shame to not have a hug. "I know, it's crazy!!" Of ALL the parks in London, they would end up at the very same one, at the same time. Amazing! Thank Merlin hje decided to use magic, otherwise Sophie could've missed him completely!

Speaking of... she couldn't help but laugh at his remark. "No, of course not!" She'd never do that to anyone! "I was just going to ask you not to do it again, that's all." She said, chuckling. "You know Muggles normally think they're seeing things when it comes to magic, but you never know." Sophie had to help in a fair share of Muggle memory-wiping situations with the Ministry by now. Not particularly her favourite thing to do; poor Muggles.

At his comment and belly pat she laughed out loud. Same old Theo saying things in a funny way and just being funny in general without necessarily trying to be funny. That was the best kind of funny! "Oh, good! That's always a good thing to do. I don't exactly exercise myself, but I suppose running after four children for nearly 16 years does have its perks." She meant the running bit both figuratively and literally, heh.

Saying that made her realise she didn't know ANYTHING anymore about Theo's life!!! That was a SCANDAL and must be fixed!! "I'm GREAT, thank you!! Couldn't be better!! I'm back working at the Ministry after being a stay-at-home-mum for several years. My three eldest kids are at Hogwarts, Mordred-" As he had oh-so-rightfully mentioned. "has our youngest somewhere..." She looked around to see if she spotted them, but nope. Typical of them, though, Sophie knew they'd pop up out of nowhere and startle her any minute now. "He should be here soon, he'll be so happy to see you!"

BUT, meanwhile, "Where have you BEEN, Theo??? I haven't heard from you in ... what, ten, fifteen years??" Or MORE????


The man breathed a sigh of relief when Sophie confirmed she wouldn't be reporting him to the Ministry. He still received a bit of a lecture, though. "Alright, alright, I'm sorry." He raised both hands, still smiling. "Muggles are so oblivious to that kinda thing anyway." Even his family who were well aware of his magical abilities still forgot about it sometimes. He got away with all sorts growing up.

Sheeeesh, four kids. "Yeaaahh... I don't know how you've managed with FOUR kids." Props to her. Theodore was rubbish with kids, but he knew parents liked to talk about their offspring. "So, tell me about them." Their names and such.

Theo's eyes widened with a smile as Sophie explained what was going on with her life. He couldn't quite believe that she had kids at Hogwarts. Had it REALLY been that long? "Wow, I must be the only person from our era that hasn't got kids." He commented with a soft chuckle. It wasn't something that he thought about a lot, only when he bumped into old friends, much like today. Guess it was too late for him to start a family now. "Sounds like you're doing great, Soph."

Oh, Mordred would be here soon? Theodore suddenly felt uncomfortable, not because he didn't want to see him, but because he wasn't at his best at the moment so seeing old friends who were doing so well wasn't all that fun for him. "Oh, awesome, it'll be nice to see him again." It really would, Theo always liked Mordred.

"Uhhmm.." Oh excellent, questions about him. "Well, still living around London, just been doing some odd jobs recently... actually, I've been working on an application for the Ministry." The only reason he had brought that up was because Sophie mentioned that she worked there. Might work in his favour, maybe she'd put in a word for her strapping old friend. "Me and Cass called it a day a while back now." Which was a long time ago but since he hadn't dated anyone since Cassia, their split felt like yesterday. Theodore shrugged it off with a smile. "And that's it, really." Sooooooo fun. NOT.
__________________
you say that I’m kinda difficult
but it’s always someone else’s fault

Emzily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2021, 03:10 AM   #254 (permalink)

St Mungos Mod
Potterdom Mod


DMLE & MO
Aethonan
 
AlwaysSnapesGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Narnia
Posts: 18,781

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rosalie Applewood
Graduated

Student Character:
Ivy Grimm
Fifth Year
Ravenclaw

Ministry RPG Name:
Penelope Grimm
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Regina Mae Amstern
Minister's Office

x7 x1
Default for Kate/Scott! <3
Baguette | there is no D in my name | TRAITORclaw | Queenie of Narnia

Was it weird that she was nervous about meeting a cat?

Pets had never really been Regina's thing. Animals in general really. Yes, technically she did have pets of her own, if you counted fish, but they were different. They weren't high maintenance, they were quiet, they didn't smell, they didn't get fur and poo everywhere, they didn't tear up all your stuff. They required a proper clean tank and food, and they were confined to their own space. So they were good.

But Scott's kneazle was pretty cute in all the pictures he showed her, and the creature was obviously important to him, and if it was important to him then it was important to her, so she was...hoping for the best.

Honestly, so long as Nando didn't scratch or bite her, she would consider this meeting a success.

Taking a seat on a bench, she kept an eye out for Scott and the terrifying little creature.
__________________
if we fall, we will fall together; and when we rise, we will rise together__________________

together we are dangerous; together with our differences; together we are bolder, braver, stronger
AlwaysSnapesGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2021, 03:29 PM   #255 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMLE & DIMC
Erkling
 
kayquilz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Bikini Bottom
Posts: 20,959

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Victoria Gellar
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement

Diagon Alley Employee:
Randall Stavros
Weasley's Wizard Wheezes
x4 x1
Default
A Poop * k8 *

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysSnapesGirl View Post
Was it weird that she was nervous about meeting a cat?

Pets had never really been Regina's thing. Animals in general really. Yes, technically she did have pets of her own, if you counted fish, but they were different. They weren't high maintenance, they were quiet, they didn't smell, they didn't get fur and poo everywhere, they didn't tear up all your stuff. They required a proper clean tank and food, and they were confined to their own space. So they were good.

But Scott's kneazle was pretty cute in all the pictures he showed her, and the creature was obviously important to him, and if it was important to him then it was important to her, so she was...hoping for the best.

Honestly, so long as Nando didn't scratch or bite her, she would consider this meeting a success.

Taking a seat on a bench, she kept an eye out for Scott and the terrifying little creature.
The fluffy orange kneazle was in backpack/sling thing that Scottie had on his front. Nando was a VERY active feline, but for now he wasn't struggling too much. He had a harness and a leash for whenever Nando needed to get out.

While felines normally didn't take walks on leashes, Scottie had done so enough with his own kneazle that Nando was pretty normal seeming.

He was nervous, though.

Not only was she meeting his cat for the first time, he had suspicions about Regina that made her meeting his CAT nerve-wracking for him. What if Nando just...didn't like her much like he didn't like his dad? For similar reasons? And what if he were wrong, and he was assuming things about Regina and she wasn't...abnormal????

"Hello, Regina," he said easily as spotted her, giving her an easy wave. Nando squirmed in the carrier on his chest, but his fluffy tail was swishing back and forth in curiosity for this NEW PLACE.
__________________
hiss.__________________________________________________ _BOOM.

hiss.
kayquilz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2021, 06:16 PM   #256 (permalink)

St Mungos Mod
Potterdom Mod


DMLE & MO
Aethonan
 
AlwaysSnapesGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Narnia
Posts: 18,781

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rosalie Applewood
Graduated

Student Character:
Ivy Grimm
Fifth Year
Ravenclaw

Ministry RPG Name:
Penelope Grimm
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Regina Mae Amstern
Minister's Office

x7 x1
Default
Baguette | there is no D in my name | TRAITORclaw | Queenie of Narnia

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayquilz View Post
The fluffy orange kneazle was in backpack/sling thing that Scottie had on his front. Nando was a VERY active feline, but for now he wasn't struggling too much. He had a harness and a leash for whenever Nando needed to get out.

While felines normally didn't take walks on leashes, Scottie had done so enough with his own kneazle that Nando was pretty normal seeming.

He was nervous, though.

Not only was she meeting his cat for the first time, he had suspicions about Regina that made her meeting his CAT nerve-wracking for him. What if Nando just...didn't like her much like he didn't like his dad? For similar reasons? And what if he were wrong, and he was assuming things about Regina and she wasn't...abnormal????

"Hello, Regina," he said easily as spotted her, giving her an easy wave. Nando squirmed in the carrier on his chest, but his fluffy tail was swishing back and forth in curiosity for this NEW PLACE.
Oh, there he was! And...there the cat was too.

On the one hand, Regina had to admit it was pretty cute the way Scott was carrying Nando in that sling. And it was also good that the cat was stuck there and not wandering around where it could pounce on her out of nowhere.

But on the other hand, she couldn't get closer to him without also getting closer to the cat. And she was pretty sure a person was not supposed to invade an unfamiliar cat's personal space or corner them before they got to know you. And hopefully the cat would extend her the same courtesy if (when?) he was freed. "Do unto others," and all that, including animals.

She stood, smiling, but kept a few steps of space in between them. "Hi, Scott. Hello, Nando." Was the tail swishing...a good or bad sign?? "Does he...like it out here?"
__________________
if we fall, we will fall together; and when we rise, we will rise together__________________

together we are dangerous; together with our differences; together we are bolder, braver, stronger
AlwaysSnapesGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2021, 01:04 PM   #257 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMLE & DIMC
Erkling
 
kayquilz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Bikini Bottom
Posts: 20,959

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Victoria Gellar
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement

Diagon Alley Employee:
Randall Stavros
Weasley's Wizard Wheezes
x4 x1
Default
A Poop * k8 *

Tail swishing = curious. Curious was usually good. "Hey! I'm gonna take him out the sling and put him on a leash. He is squirmy...which means he wants to explore. And my brother'll kill me if I lose him," he chuckled as he stopped right in front of Regina and began to pull Nando from the sling carefully.

Nando, however, had other plans. He was not as interested in Regina as he was in EVERYTHING ELSE AROUND THEM. THERE WAS GRASS. TREES. SQUIRRELS. FOOD. And a dog might take off to chase any of these things...

no.

Nando merely WIGggGLED his way out of Scottie's arms in a flash and...rubbed on Scottie's legs, meowing.

And that was when a woman walking a dog passed by, and Nando, who DIDN'T MIND DOGS, decided he wanted to PAW and PLAY with said dog, and began to follow.



And when Scottie began to leaaaaap to grab Nando, Nando MROWED loudly, and darted away.

And Scottie was left in mild panic. "Er....we need to catch him. Or else." he was sweating, now. Good LORD. "I have catnip...somewhere...." Pockets. WHERE WERE HIS POCKETS? THEY HAD BEEN THERE A MINUTE AGO AND NOW ------

There.

The small container of catnip procured, Scottie offered one to Regina before taking off after his cat. And, like, inwardly dying at how this date was already gone awry for Regina ;___;
__________________
hiss.__________________________________________________ _BOOM.

hiss.
kayquilz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2021, 01:28 AM   #258 (permalink)

St Mungos Mod
Potterdom Mod


DMLE & MO
Aethonan
 
AlwaysSnapesGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Narnia
Posts: 18,781

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rosalie Applewood
Graduated

Student Character:
Ivy Grimm
Fifth Year
Ravenclaw

Ministry RPG Name:
Penelope Grimm
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Regina Mae Amstern
Minister's Office

x7 x1
Default
Baguette | there is no D in my name | TRAITORclaw | Queenie of Narnia

Okay, so the cat was going to be on a leash now, and-

Er. Or not.

Nando had bolted, and Regina moved closer to Scott then. She tried to keep an eye on the cat but was quickly distracted by Scott putting something in her hand. A small container of catnip. Right. Cats...liked this stuff?

She gave his hand a quick, reassuring squeeze. "We'll get him back, don't worry." And then she was off too, looking around to see if she could spot where the creature had gotten off to. This would be easier if she could just pull out her wand and summon the cat back to Scott, but there were Muggles everywhere, so obviously that wasn't a good idea.

Actually, maybe it wasn't a good idea anyway. Was it okay to cast a spell on someone's pet? Desperate times, desperate measures?

Regina had no idea. And also no idea where this cat had gone off to. Who knew they were so fast?
__________________
if we fall, we will fall together; and when we rise, we will rise together__________________

together we are dangerous; together with our differences; together we are bolder, braver, stronger
AlwaysSnapesGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2021, 12:49 AM   #259 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMLE & DIMC
Erkling
 
kayquilz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Bikini Bottom
Posts: 20,959

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Victoria Gellar
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement

Diagon Alley Employee:
Randall Stavros
Weasley's Wizard Wheezes
x4 x1
Default
A Poop * k8 *

Scottie had known with bringing a cat on a date that SOME hijinx might happen by CHANCE....but he had certainly NOT expected this. Not even slightly....

His insides were screaming at HIS PURE STUPIDITY. And his face was as red as a cherry-tomato. And Scottie knew using magic would make everything easier, but he didn't want to get in trouble for using magic in a MUGGGGGLE PARK. So he shook the catnip tin around as he and Regina ran in the general direction Nando had taken off in.

"NAAAANDO!" he shouted, loud enough for like, probably everyone in the park to hear. Luckily, too, that Nando was orange. He'd stand out from the grass in the park a great deal. And that was when he saw a flash of it - ORANGE!!! - and ran pell-mell towards a group of trees near a little duck pond. Scottie came to a halt in front of the tree, watching the swishing of Nando's tail with furrowed brows. "I am ANGRY AT YOU you little b-" he huffed and glanced at Regina. "PUNK. You're a PUNK."
__________________
hiss.__________________________________________________ _BOOM.

hiss.
kayquilz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2021, 11:34 PM   #260 (permalink)

St Mungos Mod
Potterdom Mod


DMLE & MO
Aethonan
 
AlwaysSnapesGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Narnia
Posts: 18,781

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rosalie Applewood
Graduated

Student Character:
Ivy Grimm
Fifth Year
Ravenclaw

Ministry RPG Name:
Penelope Grimm
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Regina Mae Amstern
Minister's Office

x7 x1
Default
Baguette | there is no D in my name | TRAITORclaw | Queenie of Narnia

This was probably not a great place to lose a cat. There were so many directions it could run. So many bushes to hide in. So many trees to climb. Nando could be anywhere.

But they would find him. Somehow they would.

Regina ran alongside Scott, calling Nando's name, searching for a sign of a fluffy tail or anything else orange that looked like a cat...

And then - finally - there he was. At least he looked okay, even with Scott yelling at him. Was the cat even listening? "Hey, Nando!" she called up to him. "We've got some catnip for you down here." She shook the container Scott had given her.
__________________
if we fall, we will fall together; and when we rise, we will rise together__________________

together we are dangerous; together with our differences; together we are bolder, braver, stronger
AlwaysSnapesGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2021, 11:42 PM   #261 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMLE & DIMC
Erkling
 
kayquilz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Bikini Bottom
Posts: 20,959

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Victoria Gellar
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement

Diagon Alley Employee:
Randall Stavros
Weasley's Wizard Wheezes
x4 x1
Default
A Poop * k8 *

No, not a great place at all. Scottie could agree with that for sure. But his hands were on his hips as Regina caught up to him, and he found himself huffing. "He's SUCH a punk. Really. I think he knows he's causing mayhem for me. YOU'RE JUST LIKE YOUR OTHER PAPA!" he rattled his fist at Nando, thinking of his STUPID and ANNOYING twin. Logan. Pffft.

Tea PEAS in an annoying POD.

At the sound of the catnip, though, Nando showed some interest. His little face peered down at Regina, zoning in on what she was holding, before he hopped down as gracefully as most cats. His tail continued to swish as he rubbed against Regina, mroooowing quite loudly now. His nose crinkled a little, but other than that, he just wanted that NIP -

"AHA!" Scottie had SCOOOOPED the orange kneazle in his arms and groooowled playfully. "GOTCHA, YA RAT!" he smirked as Nando meOWED and soon, Nando was harnassed and LEASHED.

HA, YOU LITTLE BOGIE.
__________________
hiss.__________________________________________________ _BOOM.

hiss.
kayquilz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2021, 09:35 PM   #262 (permalink)

St Mungos Mod
Potterdom Mod


DMLE & MO
Aethonan
 
AlwaysSnapesGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Narnia
Posts: 18,781

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rosalie Applewood
Graduated

Student Character:
Ivy Grimm
Fifth Year
Ravenclaw

Ministry RPG Name:
Penelope Grimm
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Regina Mae Amstern
Minister's Office

x7 x1
Default
Baguette | there is no D in my name | TRAITORclaw | Queenie of Narnia

Despite the misfortune of losing the cat, now that they'd found him, it was a little bit amusing seeing Scott like this, all worked up and shaking his fist at the cat. It was cute. "I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree?"

Oh. And now Nando was staring at her.

And jumping down.

Regina froze, watching the cat carefully as he rubbed against her leg and meowed. That...was a good sign...right?

She visibly relaxed and smiled the moment Scott had scooped him up and leashed him. Now he couldn't run off again or pounce on her. But maybe she should give him some of the catnip. He deserved a reward for finally joining them, right?

"How much is okay to give him?" she asked, opening the container. Should she just give him the whole thing? Or just a little bit?
__________________
if we fall, we will fall together; and when we rise, we will rise together__________________

together we are dangerous; together with our differences; together we are bolder, braver, stronger
AlwaysSnapesGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2021, 01:09 AM   #263 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMLE & DIMC
Erkling
 
kayquilz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Bikini Bottom
Posts: 20,959

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Victoria Gellar
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement

Diagon Alley Employee:
Randall Stavros
Weasley's Wizard Wheezes
x4 x1
Default
A Poop * k8 *

"Are you saying he takes after ME or my TWIN?" he asked with a crack of his smile. Once Nando was settled down, he fluffed the blanket out for them to sit and gestured for Regina to do so. They could relax at last!

"Hmmm. Let's see...maybe a palmful?" he let the leash get some give on it, and he watched as Nando crept closer to Regina, snifffffing sniffing SNIIIFFFFFFING. And then he meowed LOUDLY once more, getting back on his hind-legs to sniff upward. It made Scottie chuckle quite a bit. "Now that we can relax....I can tell you how nice you look tonight. I would have brought you flowers, but....Nando might have done something to them. Like EATEN them or something, I dunno," he turned red as he complimented her, but he was glad he wasn't stuttering as much this date.

Things were starting to feel...more natural between them, and he was glad. It made him feel comfortable.
__________________
hiss.__________________________________________________ _BOOM.

hiss.
kayquilz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2021, 09:49 PM   #264 (permalink)

St Mungos Mod
Potterdom Mod


DMLE & MO
Aethonan
 
AlwaysSnapesGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Narnia
Posts: 18,781

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rosalie Applewood
Graduated

Student Character:
Ivy Grimm
Fifth Year
Ravenclaw

Ministry RPG Name:
Penelope Grimm
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Regina Mae Amstern
Minister's Office

x7 x1
Default
Baguette | there is no D in my name | TRAITORclaw | Queenie of Narnia

"Whichever you prefer," Regina replied, smiling as she sat down next to him. Because it probably could apply to both of them really. There was that saying about animals reflecting their owners - or was it the owners reflecting the pets?

She poured out the designated amount of catnip into her hand, and suddenly there Nando was, meowing and sniffing and clearly ready for it. Regina carefully set the catnip on the ground in front of him then pulled her hand back in case he dove face first into it. Didn't want her hand getting caught between him and his treat. "There you go, Nando." Nice kitty... Please do not bite us.

Putting the lid back on the container, she finally let herself relax, which always seemed easy to do with Scott around. "Thanks. You look nice too." Even after running around and chasing a runaway cat. It was like it was effortless or something. "No flowers was probably a good idea, considering. We wouldn't want to inflict those flowers with the fate of being eaten or knocked into the lake or any number of other things." She smiled. It was...not a great joke, but it was amusing thinking of all the possibilities of what might've happened to the flowers if he'd brought some. The poor things wouldn't have lasted five minutes with Nando's shenanigans.
__________________
if we fall, we will fall together; and when we rise, we will rise together__________________

together we are dangerous; together with our differences; together we are bolder, braver, stronger
AlwaysSnapesGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2021, 01:26 AM   #265 (permalink)

Site Manager

MO

Centaur
 
Cassirin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: *Nom nom nom*
Posts: 42,757

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoebe James
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Genevieve James
Minister's Office

x7 x8
Default
Made of Awesome | Ern-la the Best-wa | TZ's Apogee

It had taken Chloe much longer than she wanted to pack the picnic basket and supplies, mostly because Bria insisted on helping by removing the packets of food every time Chloe put something into the basket. Some of the sandwiches probably hadn't made it back into the basket at all, and Chloe suspected that they'd either be pulling them from between the couch cushions or leaving them for the dogs to find.

But they'd finally made it to London for their day out, and Bria's baby scream as she chased Clara across the grass made her heart feel like it was going to explode. Good explosion. Joy explosion. Chloe tucked her free hand into Derf's. "What about that spot under the tree by the lake? As long as we keep Bria and Clara out of the water, it'll be nice to watch the birds."
__________________
★ Dawn ★

Awakening ★ Spiritual ★ Hopeful ★ Honest
Cassirin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2021, 01:37 AM   #266 (permalink)
Admin
Wizarding World Admin
Events Admin
Minister for Magic
DA Proprietor
Gladrags Mod

DoM & MO


Selkie
 
sweetpinkpixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Etheria
Posts: 36,930

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Atlas Flamsteed
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

Diagon Alley Employee:
Valerie Gray
Noltie's Botanical Novelties

x12 x12
Default
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassirin View Post
It had taken Chloe much longer than she wanted to pack the picnic basket and supplies, mostly because Bria insisted on helping by removing the packets of food every time Chloe put something into the basket. Some of the sandwiches probably hadn't made it back into the basket at all, and Chloe suspected that they'd either be pulling them from between the couch cushions or leaving them for the dogs to find.

But they'd finally made it to London for their day out, and Bria's baby scream as she chased Clara across the grass made her heart feel like it was going to explode. Good explosion. Joy explosion. Chloe tucked her free hand into Derf's. "What about that spot under the tree by the lake? As long as we keep Bria and Clara out of the water, it'll be nice to watch the birds."
While Chloe had been preparing for their day out, he had been taking care of the creatures on their little sanctuary and making sure the hired and volunteer help on the day knew precisely what they should be doing. Leaving always brought with it a certain anxiety, even if Picketta usually knew how to kept people in line, as all their creatures were like an extension of himself. A different sort of intimate connection directly to his heart than that of his daughter, but there were some parallels to be had. Before Briallen had been born, Derf had thought their creatures would be his only 'children'...so to speak. He supposed that had been a contributing factor to how poorly he had initially responded to the news that Chloe was expecting and his struggle to be entirely present during the whole pregnancy. Holding the newborn in his arms had changed everything, however, and he felt like it would take an eternity to make up for what he had lacked during such a pivotal part of their lives.

So, while always reluctant to leave the sanctuary, he was also very glad and excited for a day out with Chloe, their daughter, and pup. With his family.

Chuckling as his little world scampered and shrieked after their fur baby, Derf lifted their interlaced fingers up to his lips and kissed the back of Chloe's hand tenderly. "That sounds perfect...and we can practice bird calls too," he agreed with a smile before his gaze returned to the duo. "I can take her down to the lake properly later too. I packed a small tank in my bag so we could catch and raise tadpoles. Release them once they are frogs." Teach his daughter, again, about the life cycle of the amphibians. He had worn his khakis and sandals for a reason.
__________________

red, red desert, heal our blues; I dive deeper for you..............
what a blessing to feel your love; twilight promised me you.........
all these moments with you...
sweetpinkpixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2021, 12:24 AM   #267 (permalink)

Site Manager

MO

Centaur
 
Cassirin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: *Nom nom nom*
Posts: 42,757

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoebe James
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Genevieve James
Minister's Office

x7 x8
Default
Made of Awesome | Ern-la the Best-wa | TZ's Apogee

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post

While Chloe had been preparing for their day out, he had been taking care of the creatures on their little sanctuary and making sure the hired and volunteer help on the day knew precisely what they should be doing. Leaving always brought with it a certain anxiety, even if Picketta usually knew how to kept people in line, as all their creatures were like an extension of himself. A different sort of intimate connection directly to his heart than that of his daughter, but there were some parallels to be had. Before Briallen had been born, Derf had thought their creatures would be his only 'children'...so to speak. He supposed that had been a contributing factor to how poorly he had initially responded to the news that Chloe was expecting and his struggle to be entirely present during the whole pregnancy. Holding the newborn in his arms had changed everything, however, and he felt like it would take an eternity to make up for what he had lacked during such a pivotal part of their lives.

So, while always reluctant to leave the sanctuary, he was also very glad and excited for a day out with Chloe, their daughter, and pup. With his family.

Chuckling as his little world scampered and shrieked after their fur baby, Derf lifted their interlaced fingers up to his lips and kissed the back of Chloe's hand tenderly. "That sounds perfect...and we can practice bird calls too," he agreed with a smile before his gaze returned to the duo. "I can take her down to the lake properly later too. I packed a small tank in my bag so we could catch and raise tadpoles. Release them once they are frogs." Teach his daughter, again, about the life cycle of the amphibians. He had worn his khakis and sandals for a reason.
Derf being affectionate was sweet, and Chloe blushed a little when he kissed her hand. She bumped against him as they walked, finally relinquishing his hand so she could settle their blanket on the grass. Life on the sanctuary had developed a second sense in Chloe, the ability to focus on the task at hand and still be aware that she was being stalked by a hippogriff or that some of the dogs were preparing to scrap. It was second nature for her to settle packets of food on the blanket and still monitor Bria and Clara's progress. They weren't wandering too far, although they were both terribly grass-stained.

"I didn't know you even knew any bird calls. Show me," she settled on the blanket and kicked off her shoes. "You're going to have to round them up and break their hearts, love." Although chances were good that if he joined them, they'd all end up rolling around in the grass for a while first. She might as well have a sandwich while she waited.
__________________
★ Dawn ★

Awakening ★ Spiritual ★ Hopeful ★ Honest
Cassirin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2021, 04:41 PM   #268 (permalink)
Admin
Wizarding World Admin
Events Admin
Minister for Magic
DA Proprietor
Gladrags Mod

DoM & MO


Selkie
 
sweetpinkpixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Etheria
Posts: 36,930

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Atlas Flamsteed
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

Diagon Alley Employee:
Valerie Gray
Noltie's Botanical Novelties

x12 x12
Default
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Sometimes he found himself in disbelief that he was capable of making Chloe blush. Sometimes during those sometimes he reminded himself that their dynamic may have taken its sweet time coming to fruition, but the undertones had always been there. Sometimes during those sometimes he also sometimes remembered how easily she could make his face explode like ashwinder fire from the simplest of glances and, therefore, it was only fair that he have some pull over the color in her cheeks. Today, however, was none of these sometimes. Rather he felt so natural and, dare he think it, in his element that the public displays of affection he all too often shied away from were of comfort.

"It's been ages since I've used them," he mused to himself as he situated himself beside his girlfriend. A gesture that was rather short lived considering he was on fetching duty. "Plenty of mallads about the lake today...I'll teach the lot of you their call if we can keep Clara from them." Seeing as their home was right smack on the sanctuary, there had been a fair bit of intensive obedience training with Clara so that a peaceful coexistence with their rescue menagerie was possible...but, creature were creatures and not always entirely predictable. Especially with enthusiasm was high - which was the case now as the pup-but-not-a-puppy rolled in the grass with their daughter. "Be back in a jiffy then," he grinned with an unnecessary added wink before flopping on to his side, pulling his legs in towards his chest so he formed a ball, and began rolling towards the duo. This, of course, was accompanied by some high pitch squeaks to complete his Derf-sized pygmy puff impression.

'Pygmy puff piles' on daddy were a favorite pastime, after all.
__________________

red, red desert, heal our blues; I dive deeper for you..............
what a blessing to feel your love; twilight promised me you.........
all these moments with you...
sweetpinkpixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2021, 01:30 AM   #269 (permalink)

Site Manager

MO

Centaur
 
Cassirin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: *Nom nom nom*
Posts: 42,757

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoebe James
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Genevieve James
Minister's Office

x7 x8
Default
Made of Awesome | Ern-la the Best-wa | TZ's Apogee

Chloe's laughter echoed over the park after her rolly-polly husband and her delighted daughter and pup. There was a lot of joyful dancing and rolling around in the grass, and Chloe was very glad that they could magically clean up after all the fun was had. She trusted Derf to bring the fun back to the blanket eventually, so she returned to setting out the sandwiches and other packets of food.

"Derf love, Bria-bean. Come get lunch before I eat it all myself. Clarabelle, come!"
__________________
★ Dawn ★

Awakening ★ Spiritual ★ Hopeful ★ Honest
Cassirin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2021, 07:43 AM   #270 (permalink)
Admin
Wizarding World Admin
Events Admin
Minister for Magic
DA Proprietor
Gladrags Mod

DoM & MO


Selkie
 
sweetpinkpixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Etheria
Posts: 36,930

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Atlas Flamsteed
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

Diagon Alley Employee:
Valerie Gray
Noltie's Botanical Novelties

x12 x12
Default
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

All the rolling, and eventual somersaulting, meant that both father and daughter had their fair share of grass stains on their clothes. That wasn't anything that some cleaning charms and potions couldn't fix, so he was hardly concerned with that. It was not a successful day unless he and Bria came home with a least a handful of stains on their clothes.

On his knees, which always riled Clara up even more, he waited for his daughter to climb on to his back before serving as her kelpie ride back over to Chloe. Clara, of course, was then yipping and yapping as she thought she was in a race with him - but he could only go so fast on his hands and knees.

"Okay then, off you go and ask mum to help clean your hands," he chuckled once he came to a stop beside their blanket and waited for his daughter to flop off his back before he rolled on to his back with his head situated beside his girlfriend's knee. "Will you be so kind as to feed me a strawberry? I need to regain my strength to maintain my kelpie transformative powers."
__________________

red, red desert, heal our blues; I dive deeper for you..............
what a blessing to feel your love; twilight promised me you.........
all these moments with you...
sweetpinkpixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2021, 01:31 AM   #271 (permalink)

Site Manager

MO

Centaur
 
Cassirin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: *Nom nom nom*
Posts: 42,757

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoebe James
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Genevieve James
Minister's Office

x7 x8
Default
Made of Awesome | Ern-la the Best-wa | TZ's Apogee

Chloe pulled Bria into her lap and carefully wiped her hands clean with potioned wipes. In a few years, she'd be big enough to clean her own hands, and to be trusted to feed herself (rather than spilling everything or splitting her meal with the dog), but Chloe was glad that she still had a toddler on her hands for now.

"Daddy is all tuckered out," Chloe nestled her chin in Bria's blond curls and popped a strawberry into Derf's mouth. "I think maybe he's getting too old to roll in the grass, Bria-kins. We'll have to make sure we don't break him." She settled Bria with a fistful of crackers and cubed cheese, and settled Clara out of reach of the cheese with a snack of her own. "Are you broken, Daddy?"
__________________
★ Dawn ★

Awakening ★ Spiritual ★ Hopeful ★ Honest
Cassirin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2021, 10:15 AM   #272 (permalink)
Admin
Wizarding World Admin
Events Admin
Minister for Magic
DA Proprietor
Gladrags Mod

DoM & MO


Selkie
 
sweetpinkpixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Etheria
Posts: 36,930

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Atlas Flamsteed
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

Diagon Alley Employee:
Valerie Gray
Noltie's Botanical Novelties

x12 x12
Default
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Well, to be fair, it was not just their daughter that was sneaking food under the table to the dog. Though he would insist that he was doing so in moderation and never with his own spoon or fork. Derf was certain that Bria simply had inherited her parents' compassion and desire to spoil creatures...and not that she was mimicking her daddy.

He was tempted to ham it up a bit, though the last time he had feigned injury had sent both Bria and Clara off into fits...so he would pass on the dramatics today. He was not much of an actor anyway. Chews the strawberry given to him by Chloe, it tasting even sweeter after rolling around in the grass. "Well..." he chuckled while wiping away some lingering juice from his lip with his thumb and then reaches over to slip his fingers between his girlfriend's. "Nothing that a couple of kisses cannot heal."
__________________

red, red desert, heal our blues; I dive deeper for you..............
what a blessing to feel your love; twilight promised me you.........
all these moments with you...
sweetpinkpixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2021, 12:39 AM   #273 (permalink)

Site Manager

MO

Centaur
 
Cassirin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: *Nom nom nom*
Posts: 42,757

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoebe James
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Genevieve James
Minister's Office

x7 x8
Default
Made of Awesome | Ern-la the Best-wa | TZ's Apogee

"Dog kisses for you, Daddy," Chloe laughed and caught a flying cube of cheese before Clara snatched it out of the air. She returned the cheese to Bria's little plate with a quiet reminder that food wasn't for throwing. They were actually raising a hellion. She hadn't been around Charlotte and her three angels lately, but she supposed none of them ever tried to feed the dog. Or each other. Or the floor.

"Do you see the ducks, Bria? We're going to go visit with them after we're done eating. You eat that food." Chloe lifted Derf's hand and gave it a kiss before replacing her hand with a sandwich loaded with veggies. "You have grass in your hair, love. It's surprising how normal that is."
__________________
★ Dawn ★

Awakening ★ Spiritual ★ Hopeful ★ Honest
Cassirin is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

« Scamander Zoo | - »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 04:21 PM.


Homework Help Service


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2016, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196