sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!
Visit the Official WB SHop!

Members

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > United Kingdom


United Kingdom Magic can be found everywhere throughout the United Kingdom. Just be mindful of the Muggles who are out and about.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 05-11-2021, 06:26 PM
Krel Ansell Krel Ansell is offline
 
Default Dragon Retrieval Mission


Not bothering to hide, the three escaped Norwegian Ridgebacks sat sunning themselves. One, a female looked like she was beginning to nest. The smaller male looked out over the coastal waters set in a pose that looked ready to pounce on an unsuspecting seal swimming in the choppy waters or sunning on the beach. The third was busy watching a fourth dragon circling overhead, flying happily on the wind currents. Like the other dragons the Ministry Retrieval party had already returned to the Welsh Dragon Reserve, these four had clearly settled into their homeland. They would be difficult to return to the reserve and perhaps those with strong creatures right beliefs might think it best to let the dragons be, but for the sake of the International Statute of Wizarding Secrecy they really needed to be moved back to the reserve.

A well-worn, hiking path that led up the mountains stretched to the right. Usually traversed by tourists and local children wishing to visit the caves in the mountains, the path was currently empty. Thankfully the Norwegian Ambassador Sophie Connolly had managed to get her government to clear the area of muggles and other wizards so the British Ministry could properly wrangle the escaped dragons.

The beach was also empty, although a nearby marina was filled with empty fishing boats and seals sunning themselves on the sand. It was the perfect place for the team to land. Listen to Department Head Aurora Bagnold, team – as well as the Dragon Reserve's head dragonologist Georgia Templeton. Georgia after all, raised most of these dragons from hatchlings.




OOC: This RP is for those in the Department of Magical Creatures (MC),International Magical Cooperation (IMC), and Dragonologists* willing to help.

This is the last stop on a month-long tour of capturing the dragons released by the Alliance members from the Reserve Field Trip.
It would be IC knowledge for those participating that the following dragons have already been captured and returned to the reserve in Wales:
  • 3 Chinese Fireballs, recaptured in China
  • 1 Hungarian Horntail, recaptured in Hungary
  • 2 Ukrainian Ironbellies, recaptured in the Ukraine
  • 2 Romanian Longhorns, recaptured in Romania
  • 1 Swedish Short-Snout, recaptured in Sweden

* If you have a Dragonologist that is interested in participating, please PM Nordic Witch or Krel Ansell before posting.
Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2021, 08:29 PM   #2 (permalink)




DMC & DMT
Nogtail
 
Charely Potter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Blue (EST)
Posts: 4,999

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Darius Flynn Potter II
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Darej Ethan Patterson
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
Kingston Creighton Dolph
Transportation
x8 x7
Default
• HuffleStud • Knight of The Zodiac • Manly Beard-Grower • Cicatrice de Harry •

There was something thrilling about the on-going mission, not just the fact that it involved dragons but that everything associated with the Alliance was coming to complete closure. Lead by Aurora and the dragonologist Georgia, Darej walked with a bit of gusto along with his team. Somehow a taste of danger re-invigorated his senses and spirit.

"So, what's the call Boss?" Darej surveyed the area. The dragons were clearly having a leisure time here. Most of his eyeing those were on the female dragon was definitely going to be the most difficult. A scorn mother's rath is one that deserves the most caution. Was there a chance that any of the dragons could be restrained stealthy? .... Very low chance of that, but why not the risk?

He was ready for this.
__________________


Charely Potter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2021, 10:23 PM   #3 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMLE & DIMC
Erkling
 
kayquilz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Bikini Bottom
Posts: 20,760

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Victoria Gellar
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement

Diagon Alley Employee:
Randall Stavros
Weasley's Wizard Wheezes
x4 x1
Default
A Poop * k8 *

It was an all hands on desk situation, wasn't it?

Jessica wasn't a Norwegian ambassador or representative, nor did she have much to do with dragons, but they really just needed warm bodies didn't they? and hopefully not to eat!

She arrived in clothes made for being active, her wand tucked safely into her holster on her arm. "Jessica Tomas, International Cooperation, foreign relations officer." she said as she approached the fellow who was lingering there. She offered him her hand. "I assume your a dragon....keeper? Dragon person?" she chuckled a little and wondered where the others from her department were.
__________________
STOP. DROP. Shut 'em and open up SHOP.
kayquilz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2021, 07:11 AM   #4 (permalink)
Admin
Wizarding World Admin
Events Admin
Minister for Magic
DA Proprietor
Gladrags Mod

DoM & MO


Selkie
 
sweetpinkpixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Etheria
Posts: 36,521

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Atlas Flamsteed
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

Diagon Alley Employee:
Valerie Gray
Noltie's Botanical Novelties

x12 x12
Default dragonologists *waves*
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

While not uncommon for her to have to leave the reserve for one matter or another, though this typically had to do with dragon eggs on the UK black market and their retrieval, traveling out of country was not something she typically did unless another reserve was at their wit's end with a female dragon being too picky about a mate. Even then her travels were light and for the sake of essentially setting up two dragons on a blind date to see how they hit it off for the furtherment of their species...so this...this was unusually. Arriving in Norway, Kurumi first tied her hair back into a slick and tight pony tail and retied her thick boots. The left one insisted on coming untied at the most inopportune moments and she was tempted to use a sticking charm on the knot to keep it in place. Some other charmwork would surely suffice.

Approaching the rendezvous point, her violet eyes instantly fell on the dragon who was showing sure signs of nesting. She could only assume that this was party why the Galloway Rehabilitation Reserve had been contacted. Dragons were already difficult creatures to manage based on size alone, but mix in a soon-to-be mother dragon who had found her perfect nesting spot...and there were going to be some serious complications. Thankfully she had brought with her one of the dummy dragons they used at GRR to help convince paternal dragons to cooperate. Assuming she would take the bait.

Certain stinky essences helped with this too.

Tapping her hip holster, she walked over to the nearest duo and just as the woman was introducing herself. A foreign relations officer. Oh...my.

"Kurumi Rasting, head fertility specialist at the Galloway Rehabilitation Reserve," she greeted them both with a smile. "Looks like my focus will be on that mother-to-be." She paused to slip on a pair of her think gloves. "I don't meant to be rude ... Ms. Tomás ...I only just overheard you saying you were a foreign relations officer...but have you fireproofed your clothes yet? Or a pair of proper gloves?" If not, Kurumi always carried around a spare or two just in case that she could lend.

The other man she thought she may have seen during one of the previous missions elsewhere. Kurumi had not been present for all of them, her father's rehabilitation had required her attention...as had the recovery of her daughter from her term at Hogwarts, but there was a certain familiarity.

* * * * * * *


He would be relieved when all this was over. At least then the smuggler and poacher circles he monitored would have less access to these dragons once they were all accounted for. A hand running through his hair, Krzysztof felt no real inclination to join the motely crowd that was collecting and had always been more of the sort to work solitary. Even when traveling with a crew, each had their own task and they stuck to those without much interfering with the others. Typically is own duties were isolated on stalking poachers and smugglers to catch them red handed. The cherry on top of his mission being when he got to lay hands on these people and give them a taste of the fury their mere existence caused the dragons they attempted to exploit.

Many a broken nose and not an ounce of remorse.

Still, the Polish dragonologist was a little tired on his feet working overtime in tracking and tracing all these dragons for the past several months since these Neo Alliance kretyni had wrecked havoc on the world...so he would be glad when today was over and done, dragons accounted for, and he could just lay in bed on his magnificent new mattress that his Star Stuff had picked out for his man cave. Though it was a little less a man cave now. Modestly a man cave. His golden retriever was the true owner of the flat anyway and she ran a tight ship.

Pausing to scratch his side, the remnants of some potent dittany based stitching agitated his skin a bit, he surveyed the scene and found his bright blues lingering on the dragon looking out at the seafood buffet before him.
__________________

red, red desert, heal our blues; I dive deeper for you..............
what a blessing to feel your love; twilight promised me you.........
all these moments with you...
sweetpinkpixie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2021, 04:09 PM   #5 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


MO & DMC
Abraxan
 
Stefan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Under Blueprints
Posts: 25,303

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Noah Alexander Mordaunt
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Albert Magnus Morgenstern
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
River Scott Reed
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Default
Jedi Master•General Iroh•Java Junkie• King ♛ Stefan •Mycroft Holmes•Dragon Lord•Druid Boy

Maybe he should've bribed his Healers to keep him in the hospital for longer, yes? Dragons, and creatures in general were fun and exciting, but one legwork after another, despite his new set of hips, was just not his cup of tea. Apparently though, everyone in the Ministry and outside it have been busy post-war, and he was no exception. He was lucky to have Aramis on hand to help him out at the Grove with the rest of his employees, but to deal with full-grown dragons... four of it, by the way, was a different story altogether. As a Magizoologist, this was rather exciting. As an old grumpy enforcement officer of the Ministry, this was maddening; it wasn't just legwork... it also meant government paperwork. It was as if they don't have enough of that already.

Arriving at the destination, Albert joined the forming group giving Aurora and Georgia Templeton a nod of hello, and to Patterson who seemed... rather excited. Good. He will be needing the energy. "Albert Morgenstern, Head of the MC Enforcement Division." And no, Dragonology wasn't his speciality, however, he was on board this mission to make sure that the retrieval process was within the laws of the MC Department and of the ICW. That was his job, after all. "And this is..."


"Mordred Mordaunt, Dragonologist." the man appeared just behind Albert, offering his short and sweet introduction to the formed group eyeing them one by one with his ever intense gaze. The dragonologist did not plan to be present in the said mission, but because the call was made to virtually all the keepers of Reserves, he simply could not turn a blind eye. The Society of Dragonologists UK has been buzzing with reports lately, and he'd been lucky to miss some of those missions, until today. Mordred would rather be at home resting and recuperating and just... be left alone for once while three of his kids are in Hogwarts. However, duty calls, and he cannot let Albert down. He's got a family name to uphold.

His eyes then finally landed on Kurumi HollingberryRasting, one of the members of the infamous Toot Team under WWW. She still looked the same, surprisingly, but her presence was not totally a surprise. In fact, Mordred expected her to be there, as well as Ella. "Kurumi," a nod of hello was given to the former Gryffindor Cookie Girl, then turned his gaze towards the four dragons in question.

With his arms crossed in thought, he didn't realize that his expression turned from nonchalance to brooding as he recalled what his twins had witnessed and endured back in their school "field trip". The children were used as pawns, and pitted against their survival. It was a good thing that his own children were well-versed in dragons, however, it did not in any way ensured their safety.

Mordred let out a long sigh and shuffled a few paces away from the group to get a better look at the dragons. Looking at them brought peace to the man, believe it or not.

__________________

"It didn't go quite as planned." | The Underground Studio
Translation: I may have caused irreversible damage on a monumental scale.
Stefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2021, 05:26 AM   #6 (permalink)



DMC & DoM
Kappa
 
Nordic Witch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: [GMT + 1]
Posts: 13,276

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bella Connolly
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Aurora Bagnold
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Default
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charely Potter View Post
There was something thrilling about the on-going mission, not just the fact that it involved dragons but that everything associated with the Alliance was coming to complete closure. Lead by Aurora and the dragonologist Georgia, Darej walked with a bit of gusto along with his team. Somehow a taste of danger re-invigorated his senses and spirit.

"So, what's the call Boss?" Darej surveyed the area. The dragons were clearly having a leisure time here. Most of his eyeing those were on the female dragon was definitely going to be the most difficult. A scorn mother's rath is one that deserves the most caution. Was there a chance that any of the dragons could be restrained stealthy? .... Very low chance of that, but why not the risk?
He was ready for this.
Aurora quickly pulled her blond hair back into a tight ponytail as she studied the four dragons on the beach just a few meters away. Pulling on a pair of thick dragon-hide gloves she turned first to Darej gesturing as she spoke. "The call is that you Darej together with Krzysztof and Albert go for the small male dragon that is looking ready to pounce on a seal in the waters. If we recapture him first, then maybe it will lure the circling dragon to come down to the ground too." They needed to catch the dragons that weren’t nesting first to clear the way to the expecting mother that undoubtedly was going to be the hardest test of all.

Turning to her personal assistant she asked with a small smile pursing her lips despite the adrenaline that she felt was rising in her veins by the thrill of what was to come. "Carson, did you bring along all the extra clothes, cages and equipment we need to catch these last 4 dragons?" Yes, she knew she was probably making him feel like a packrat, but who else was Aurora going to entrust with the mission’s vital things?


Quote:
Originally Posted by kayquilz View Post
It was an all hands on desk situation, wasn't it?
Jessica wasn't a Norwegian ambassador or representative, nor did she have much to do with dragons, but they really just needed warm bodies didn't they? and hopefully not to eat!
She arrived in clothes made for being active, her wand tucked safely into her holster on her arm. "Jessica Tomas, International Cooperation, foreign relations officer." she said as she approached the fellow who was lingering there. She offered him her hand. "I assume your a dragon....keeper? Dragon person?" she chuckled a little and wondered where the others from her department were.
Aurora next turned her attention to the IMC employee that was clearly not dressed or prepared for this mission at all. Sigh. Lovely, they’d need to keep an eye on her, so she didn’t get herself wounded or worse eaten by a dragon. "I’ll skip the intros since time is of the essence here. Jessica suit up in fire-proofed protection gear from head to toe that you’ll get from my assistant; Carson then I’ll give you your assignment." Because Ms Tomas wouldn’t be of any use to anyone if she wore a long skirt, blouse, and high heels on a bank of sand. It was going to be a long day; Aurora was already certain of that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post
"Kurumi Rasting, head fertility specialist at the Galloway Rehabilitation Reserve," she greeted them both with a smile. "Looks like my focus will be on that mother-to-be." She paused to slip on a pair of her think gloves. "I don't meant to be rude ... Ms. Tomás ...I only just overheard you saying you were a foreign relations officer...but have you fireproofed your clothes yet? Or a pair of proper gloves?" If not, Kurumi always carried around a spare or two just in case that she could lend.

The other man she thought she may have seen during one of the previous missions elsewhere. Kurumi had not been present for all of them, her father's rehabilitation had required her attention...as had the recovery of her daughter from her term at Hogwarts, but there was a certain familiarity.
* * * * * * *


Still, the Polish dragonologist was a little tired on his feet working overtime in tracking and tracing all these dragons for the past several months since these Neo Alliance kretyni had wrecked havoc on the world...so he would be glad when today was over and done, dragons accounted for, and he could just lay in bed on his magnificent new mattress that his Star Stuff had picked out for his man cave. Though it was a little less a man cave now. Modestly a man cave. His golden retriever was the true owner of the flat anyway and she ran a tight ship.
Pausing to scratch his side, the remnants of some potent dittany based stitching agitated his skin a bit, he surveyed the scene and found his bright blues lingering on the dragon looking out at the seafood buffet before him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
Maybe he should've bribed his Healers to keep him in the hospital for longer, yes? Dragons, and creatures in general were fun and exciting, but one legwork after another, despite his new set of hips, was just not his cup of tea. Apparently though, everyone in the Ministry and outside it have been busy post-war, and he was no exception. He was lucky to have Aramis on hand to help him out at the Grove with the rest of his employees, but to deal with full-grown dragons... four of it, by the way, was a different story altogether. As a Magizoologist, this was rather exciting. As an old grumpy enforcement officer of the Ministry, this was maddening; it wasn't just legwork... it also meant government paperwork. It was as if they don't have enough of that already.

Arriving at the destination, Albert joined the forming group giving Aurora and Georgia Templeton a nod of hello, and to Patterson who seemed... rather excited. Good. He will be needing the energy. "Albert Morgenstern, Head of the MC Enforcement Division." And no, Dragonology wasn't his speciality, however, he was on board this mission to make sure that the retrieval process was within the laws of the MC Department and of the ICW. That was his job, after all. "And this is..."

"Mordred Mordaunt, Dragonologist." the man appeared just behind Albert, offering his short and sweet introduction to the formed group eyeing them one by one with his ever intense gaze. The dragonologist did not plan to be present in the said mission, but because the call was made to virtually all the keepers of Reserves, he simply could not turn a blind eye. The Society of Dragonologists UK has been buzzing with reports lately, and he'd been lucky to miss some of those missions, until today. Mordred would rather be at home resting and recuperating and just... be left alone for once while three of his kids are in Hogwarts. However, duty calls, and he cannot let Albert down. He's got a family name to uphold.
His eyes then finally landed on Kurumi HollingberryRasting, one of the members of the infamous Toot Team under WWW. She still looked the same, surprisingly, but her presence was not totally a surprise. In fact, Mordred expected her to be there, as well as Ella. "Kurumi," a nod of hello was given to the former Gryffindor Cookie Girl, then turned his gaze towards the four dragons in question.
With his arms crossed in thought, he didn't realize that his expression turned from nonchalance to brooding as he recalled what his twins had witnessed and endured back in their school "field trip". The children were used as pawns, and pitted against their survival. It was a good thing that his own children were well-versed in dragons, however, it did not in any way ensured their safety.
Mordred let out a long sigh and shuffled a few paces away from the group to get a better look at the dragons. Looking at them brought peace to the man, believe it or not.
Aurora was observing the dragons as Ms Hollingberry and Mr Mordaunt joined in their little rendezvous group. Nodding hellos to them both she took charge and started to give orders since there was not much time for small talk. "Ms Hollingberry, I assume I can entrust you to place all your focus and energy on recapturing the nestling mother? We need to establish if she has laid any eggs or not yet. If she has laid any eggs then we need to take those with us too." Looking over at the man standing nearby she asked. "Mr Mordaunt will you be willing to assist Ms Hollingberry in capturing the nestling dragon?"
__________________
Nordic Witch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2021, 03:15 PM   #7 (permalink)



DMC
Firecrab
 
Sunflower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2019
Location: Neverland
Posts: 735

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Max Young
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Carson Coleman
Magical Creatures

Diagon Alley Employee:
Camilo Aguilar
Quality Quidditch Supplies

Diagon Alley Employee:
Tabatha Krauss
Janus Galloglass
Default
books and cleverness | friendship and bravery

This was the last of the month-long dragon retrieval missions. Carson was glad that almost all of the escaped dragons were returned to the Welsh Dragon Reserve. It meant that both humans and the dragons were safer, and that the Ministry was doing a decent job. He really hoped their next big assignment would involve less dangerous creatures. Like house elves. They would be much easier to convince to return home.

The 19-year-old looked up when Aurora began to give orders. He planned to keep track of everyone's tasks so that if anything happened to someone, he could find out quickly and alert the leaders. So Darej, Krzysztof and Albert were working with the small male, Rasting and Mordaunt with the nesting female. And then there was him, the non-Dragonologist. "Yes, Ms Bagnold. They're all here." He nodded and gestured beside him at the cages, equipments and pile of clothes that he brought along.

He felt like he already had a lot to do, like double- and triple-checking the magical protection on the cages, but first things first: the employees' safety. Taking some supplies from his pile, Carson approached the first DIMC person he saw. "Ms Tomás. Please drink this Fire Protection Potion," he handed her a bottle of blue liquid, "and here is your fireproof gear, complete with gloves and boots. Let me know if you need anything else." Or if she did not need something that he gave her - perhaps she was already fireproofed? He could not tell. He just had to offer extra assistance to employees of the other department as part of his job. Giving her a quick smile, he moved on to give other people the equipment they needed.
__________________

I will show the world what's inside my heart
And be loved for who I am
Sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2021, 01:04 PM   #8 (permalink)
Other Characters
Firecrab
 
The Announcer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 747

Ministry RPG Name:
The Announcer
Default

"Keep and eye on the one circling. It's likely to attack as." Her eyes had been watching it while the group gathered on the sand. "I'm pretty sure it's the nesting mother's mate." Oh Georgia liked this one, she thought watching Bagnold give orders. She had her priorities straight. Let the experts handle the hard ones, aka the nesting mother. They had worked well together so far on this recovery mission. Bagnold was smart and wiped fast with a wand and thanks to her fast thinking there had been surprisingly minimal injuries on this mission.

Good. She'd head up the dragonologists teams. "I'd wait for that adolescent dragon to pounce and then while he's busy eating stun him." She pointed to her eyes while talking to Bagnold. Dragons were their most vulnerable there remember people! "We'll try and drive the others down here towards you." Georgia gave Bagnold a smile. Then turned in a circle and said a bit louder, "Dragonologists! After me. We've got a small hike ahead of us it seems." Because she was sure that the nesting mother wasn't going to leave that cliff.

There was a slight pep in her old step as she headed off to the hiking path. Soon all of her precious babies dragons would be back home where they would be safe.
__________________
The Announcer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2021, 02:55 PM   #9 (permalink)




DMC & DMT
Nogtail
 
Charely Potter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Blue (EST)
Posts: 4,999

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Darius Flynn Potter II
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Darej Ethan Patterson
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
Kingston Creighton Dolph
Transportation
x8 x7
Default
• HuffleStud • Knight of The Zodiac • Manly Beard-Grower • Cicatrice de Harry •


Darej smiled pleasantly at Jessica accepting her hand to shake, "Darej Patteron, Magical Beast Enforcement Officer." He said, they worked on different floors so it wasn't uncommon to consider that they hadn't met before. Chuckling as he added, "I like to think of myself as a Jack-of all trades.." So nope, not a dragonologist.

The real dragonologists were arriving, he gave them his usual 'sup nod' individually at them (Kurumi, Krzysztof, Mordred) while the rest of his department (Albert and Carson) came into focus. So they were splitting up, makes sense, as Darej nodded at the instructions. "Sounds good to me," Darej said. Hopefully, the small one didn't fancy a feast of three men instead of a seal when they approach, but he wasn't worried. They were working with experts, after all.

Keep an eye on the one flying. Got it. Georgia directed that they wait until the dragon started his feast before attacking. So that was two to watch out for. Darej didn't draw his wand out just yet in case they were spotted, but he had it at the ready. Sticking with Albert and Krzysztof as directed he anticipated for the action to take place.
__________________


Charely Potter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2021, 04:23 PM   #10 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


MO & DMC
Abraxan
 
Stefan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Under Blueprints
Posts: 25,303

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Noah Alexander Mordaunt
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Albert Magnus Morgenstern
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
River Scott Reed
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Default
Jedi Master•General Iroh•Java Junkie• King ♛ Stefan •Mycroft Holmes•Dragon Lord•Druid Boy

Yes. He should've just lied to this healer and said that he still wasn't fit enough to go to work. This was the legwork of all time. He was old and cranky and just could not believe what he was hearing.

His gaze went from Bagnold to Temple, and then back to Bagnold. Likely to attack them? Well that sounded promising, and he'd been assigned to it too. But then again, he used to be a man of action. No words, no fuss, just pure action and get the job done no matter what it takes. Maybe he could draw strength from his youth... and his new hip set. Thank Merlin he got that done at the very least.

With his usual demeanour in place, Albert got his own set of dragon paraphernalia and applied it to himself. He wasn't going to be dragon chow today or any day. He was way too dignified to die in that manner.

Once he was done preparing himself, Albert joined the team he was assigned to, standing by Patterson and Krzysztof as he too eyed the circling dragon, and waited for the first signs of the dragon's attack on the pup seals, with his wand at the ready on his side.


---

It took a moment for the others to arrive, but Mordred had made use of the precious time by preparing himself for the mission. He had a hunch that they were going to be assigned one dragon each, but it seems that more had shown up to the call, and he was personally impressed. While donning his dragonhide suit, his eyes and ears were on the people in charge of the mission, taking note of the first set of instructions for the non-dragonologists. His gaze lingered on Albert, knowing full well what his bossman was thinking. If anything, Mordred was confident that Mr. Morgenstern would be able to pull it off; he used to be his professor too in Magical Creatures when he transferred to Durmstrang.

Mordred hid his amused grin when Bagnold called Kurumi Hollingberry, giving him a small wave of nostalgia from when they were in their teens. It really did feel like they were back in Hogwarts with Roro the Dragon, only this time, said dragon assigned to them was the nesting one-- wait. What? Upon tying his shoelaces, Mordred stood up and looked at Kurumi when asked if it was okay to work with her. "Hm." he said in response, tilting his head in thought. "If she got cookies, then yes." Mordred grinned in amusement as he slung his rucksack over his shoulder and followed the Reserve keeper up towards the trail.

"Just... no tooting this time, Hollingberry." he added, in jest.
__________________

"It didn't go quite as planned." | The Underground Studio
Translation: I may have caused irreversible damage on a monumental scale.
Stefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2021, 08:23 PM   #11 (permalink)
Other Characters
Puffskein
 
DRAGON!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,008
Default

Quite the commotion was suddenly happening on the beach the dragons had claimed as their own. Humans were silly to think the four Norwegian Ridgebacks would leave their new-old home without a fight.

The female let out a puff of smoke, shuffling her wings as she settled back into her nest, on high alert for anyone who thought they could be a predator to a dragon.

The young male, not as wise or alert to intruders as the others, leapt off the cliff, diving toward the water, where he promptly scooped up a large seal, and flew briefly in a circle before landing back where it had been perched with his seal snack.

The third dragon, unsettled by all the commotion of the humans on the beach, took off to join the fourth overhead. Circling...circling...first one dragon, and then the other let out two roars before swooping low over the humans gathered below. One accompanied his roar with a stream of flame, not aimed at the humans...yet. A warning. Get off their beach.
__________________

DRAGON! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2021, 11:15 PM   #12 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMLE & DIMC
Erkling
 
kayquilz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Bikini Bottom
Posts: 20,760

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Victoria Gellar
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement

Diagon Alley Employee:
Randall Stavros
Weasley's Wizard Wheezes
x4 x1
Default
A Poop * k8 *

There was a reason Jessica wasn't, like, a dragon person. This was one of those reasons.

Fireproofing had not been on her mind. So Kurumi Rasting's question wasn't offensive at all; it was helpful. "Nope. I'll get on that. And..no gloves." Had that been in the directions/paperwork? Maybe. Jessica hadn't really...been her usual suave, on-top-of-things self lately, and it was a moment of stupidity for her. And she felt guilty. But she merely smiled appreciatively at Kurumi Rasting and the others joining them. A few burly, tough looking blokes.

And...the annoyingly superior attitude of a one Aurora Bagnold. Luckily for her, Jessica WASN'T in heels or a skirt...she was literally in comfortable active-wear. All she needed to do was grab some clothes and fireproof her clothing. Something about the woman's whole vibe made Jessica raise an eyebrow at her, but she saved the attitude. There were important matters at hand. "Got it." She clenched her teeth and nodded. Her assistant was much better. Not assuming at all, and not acting like Jessica was a complete dudderhead or anything. "Thank you, sir," she nodded her head and took the potion AND the gloves.

She nodded at Darej as she got herself ready. There were suddenly a LOT of people here, and Jessica felt like one of the few IMC people here. Which meant she was one of the few people here who was NOT familiar with creature stuff. Nothing like being outside your comfort zone, right? It was a humbling experience in some ways. Having to rely on others and not be in total control over something had always been a struggle for Jessica.

She was unsure of where to go now, though? "Just let me help in whatever way I won't get in any pros way," Jessica said as she nodded firmly, ready to be of assistance. To the group at large...mostly this Georgia woman, and Bagnold.
__________________
STOP. DROP. Shut 'em and open up SHOP.
kayquilz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2021, 01:36 PM   #13 (permalink)



DMC & DoM
Kappa
 
Nordic Witch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: [GMT + 1]
Posts: 13,276

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bella Connolly
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Aurora Bagnold
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Default
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

SPOILER!!: Everyone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunflower View Post
This was the last of the month-long dragon retrieval missions. Carson was glad that almost all of the escaped dragons were returned to the Welsh Dragon Reserve. It meant that both humans and the dragons were safer, and that the Ministry was doing a decent job. He really hoped their next big assignment would involve less dangerous creatures. Like house elves. They would be much easier to convince to return home.

The 19-year-old looked up when Aurora began to give orders. He planned to keep track of everyone's tasks so that if anything happened to someone, he could find out quickly and alert the leaders. So Darej, Krzysztof and Albert were working with the small male, Rasting and Mordaunt with the nesting female. And then there was him, the non-Dragonologist. "Yes, Ms Bagnold. They're all here." He nodded and gestured beside him at the cages, equipments and pile of clothes that he brought along.

He felt like he already had a lot to do, like double- and triple-checking the magical protection on the cages, but first things first: the employees' safety. Taking some supplies from his pile, Carson approached the first DIMC person he saw. "Ms Tomás. Please drink this Fire Protection Potion," he handed her a bottle of blue liquid, "and here is your fireproof gear, complete with gloves and boots. Let me know if you need anything else." Or if she did not need something that he gave her - perhaps she was already fireproofed? He could not tell. He just had to offer extra assistance to employees of the other department as part of his job. Giving her a quick smile, he moved on to give other people the equipment they needed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Announcer View Post
"Keep and eye on the one circling. It's likely to attack as." Her eyes had been watching it while the group gathered on the sand. "I'm pretty sure it's the nesting mother's mate." Oh Georgia liked this one, she thought watching Bagnold give orders. She had her priorities straight. Let the experts handle the hard ones, aka the nesting mother. They had worked well together so far on this recovery mission. Bagnold was smart and wiped fast with a wand and thanks to her fast thinking there had been surprisingly minimal injuries on this mission.

Good. She'd head up the dragonologists teams. "I'd wait for that adolescent dragon to pounce and then while he's busy eating stun him." She pointed to her eyes while talking to Bagnold. Dragons were their most vulnerable there remember people! "We'll try and drive the others down here towards you." Georgia gave Bagnold a smile. Then turned in a circle and said a bit louder, "Dragonologists! After me. We've got a small hike ahead of us it seems." Because she was sure that the nesting mother wasn't going to leave that cliff.

There was a slight pep in her old step as she headed off to the hiking path. Soon all of her precious babies dragons would be back home where they would be safe.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charely Potter View Post

Darej smiled pleasantly at Jessica accepting her hand to shake, "Darej Patteron, Magical Beast Enforcement Officer." He said, they worked on different floors so it wasn't uncommon to consider that they hadn't met before. Chuckling as he added, "I like to think of myself as a Jack-of all trades.." So nope, not a dragonologist.

The real dragonologists were arriving, he gave them his usual 'sup nod' individually at them (Kurumi, Krzysztof, Mordred) while the rest of his department (Albert and Carson) came into focus. So they were splitting up, makes sense, as Darej nodded at the instructions. "Sounds good to me," Darej said. Hopefully, the small one didn't fancy a feast of three men instead of a seal when they approach, but he wasn't worried. They were working with experts, after all.

Keep an eye on the one flying. Got it. Georgia directed that they wait until the dragon started his feast before attacking. So that was two to watch out for. Darej didn't draw his wand out just yet in case they were spotted, but he had it at the ready. Sticking with Albert and Krzysztof as directed he anticipated for the action to take place.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
Yes. He should've just lied to this healer and said that he still wasn't fit enough to go to work. This was the legwork of all time. He was old and cranky and just could not believe what he was hearing.

His gaze went from Bagnold to Temple, and then back to Bagnold. Likely to attack them? Well that sounded promising, and he'd been assigned to it too. But then again, he used to be a man of action. No words, no fuss, just pure action and get the job done no matter what it takes. Maybe he could draw strength from his youth... and his new hip set. Thank Merlin he got that done at the very least.

With his usual demeanour in place, Albert got his own set of dragon paraphernalia and applied it to himself. He wasn't going to be dragon chow today or any day. He was way too dignified to die in that manner.

Once he was done preparing himself, Albert joined the team he was assigned to, standing by Patterson and Krzysztof as he too eyed the circling dragon, and waited for the first signs of the dragon's attack on the pup seals, with his wand at the ready on his side.


---

It took a moment for the others to arrive, but Mordred had made use of the precious time by preparing himself for the mission. He had a hunch that they were going to be assigned one dragon each, but it seems that more had shown up to the call, and he was personally impressed. While donning his dragonhide suit, his eyes and ears were on the people in charge of the mission, taking note of the first set of instructions for the non-dragonologists. His gaze lingered on Albert, knowing full well what his bossman was thinking. If anything, Mordred was confident that Mr. Morgenstern would be able to pull it off; he used to be his professor too in Magical Creatures when he transferred to Durmstrang.

Mordred hid his amused grin when Bagnold called Kurumi Hollingberry, giving him a small wave of nostalgia from when they were in their teens. It really did feel like they were back in Hogwarts with Roro the Dragon, only this time, said dragon assigned to them was the nesting one-- wait. What? Upon tying his shoelaces, Mordred stood up and looked at Kurumi when asked if it was okay to work with her. "Hm." he said in response, tilting his head in thought. "If she got cookies, then yes." Mordred grinned in amusement as he slung his rucksack over his shoulder and followed the Reserve keeper up towards the trail.

"Just... no tooting this time, Hollingberry." he added, in jest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGON! View Post
Quite the commotion was suddenly happening on the beach the dragons had claimed as their own. Humans were silly to think the four Norwegian Ridgebacks would leave their new-old home without a fight.

The female let out a puff of smoke, shuffling her wings as she settled back into her nest, on high alert for anyone who thought they could be a predator to a dragon.

The young male, not as wise or alert to intruders as the others, leapt off the cliff, diving toward the water, where he promptly scooped up a large seal, and flew briefly in a circle before landing back where it had been perched with his seal snack.

The third dragon, unsettled by all the commotion of the humans on the beach, took off to join the fourth overhead. Circling...circling...first one dragon, and then the other let out two roars before swooping low over the humans gathered below. One accompanied his roar with a stream of flame, not aimed at the humans...yet. A warning. Get off their beach.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayquilz View Post
There was a reason Jessica wasn't, like, a dragon person. This was one of those reasons.

Fireproofing had not been on her mind. So Kurumi Rasting's question wasn't offensive at all; it was helpful. "Nope. I'll get on that. And..no gloves." Had that been in the directions/paperwork? Maybe. Jessica hadn't really...been her usual suave, on-top-of-things self lately, and it was a moment of stupidity for her. And she felt guilty. But she merely smiled appreciatively at Kurumi Rasting and the others joining them. A few burly, tough looking blokes.

And...the annoyingly superior attitude of a one Aurora Bagnold. Luckily for her, Jessica WASN'T in heels or a skirt...she was literally in comfortable active-wear. All she needed to do was grab some clothes and fireproof her clothing. Something about the woman's whole vibe made Jessica raise an eyebrow at her, but she saved the attitude. There were important matters at hand. "Got it." She clenched her teeth and nodded. Her assistant was much better. Not assuming at all, and not acting like Jessica was a complete dudderhead or anything. "Thank you, sir," she nodded her head and took the potion AND the gloves.

She nodded at Darej as she got herself ready. There were suddenly a LOT of people here, and Jessica felt like one of the few IMC people here. Which meant she was one of the few people here who was NOT familiar with creature stuff. Nothing like being outside your comfort zone, right? It was a humbling experience in some ways. Having to rely on others and not be in total control over something had always been a struggle for Jessica.

She was unsure of where to go now, though? "Just let me help in whatever way I won't get in any pros way," Jessica said as she nodded firmly, ready to be of assistance. To the group at large...mostly this Georgia woman, and Bagnold.


"Good, good!" Aurora nodded in approval to Carson. Her assistant was on top of things and had everything they needed to be successful. She was glad that he so swiftly got Ms Tomas sorted with clothes, a fire protection potion and all the things. After this mission Carson deserved a pay raise, just like Darej and Albert.

Hearing Georgia's warning, Aurora raised her gaze to look up at the circling dragon. If he really was the nesting mother’s mate then he might attack them to protect his mate before this mission was over. A possible complication. She’d make sure there were minimal injuries if she could help it. The advice Georgia gave to wait until the dragon was snacking before stunning it was smart. Aurora returned the older woman’s smile, as she pulled her wand out. "Sounds like a solid plan, Georgia! I’ll prepare the rest of the team here for the confrontation to come. Wait, until we’ve caught the small male before you drive the other dragons towards us." They could use that as a signal.

Aurora watched Georgia head off with Kurumi and Modred before she turned her attention to the team still with her on the beach meaning Darej, Kryzstozf, Albert and ordering as she saw the smaller male settle with it’s seal snack. "It’s time to attack! Come on men!" Pulling her wand out Aurora turned to her assistant. "Carson, do you feel up to joining in the attack or do you want to hang back and guard the equipment?" She wouldn’t think less of him no matter what he chose. Her assistant was still a young man in her eyes. It was then that the circling dragon’s let out roars followed by a stream of hot flame.

"Watch out everyone! The dragons have spotted us and they aren’t showing their friendly sides." The dragons weren’t happy, that was for sure. Letting her eyes pause on Ms Tomas that now was dressed to aid in the attack Aurora ordered. "Ms Tomas, hurry to catch up to Ms Temple's group! You can help best with the nesting mother, and her potential eggs." And it would get her out of Aurora’s hair for a while at least. Not waiting for an answer she sped up to a sprint as she ran towards the snaking male dragon with her wand out.
__________________
Nordic Witch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2021, 08:17 AM   #14 (permalink)
Admin
Wizarding World Admin
Events Admin
Minister for Magic
DA Proprietor
Gladrags Mod

DoM & MO


Selkie
 
sweetpinkpixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Etheria
Posts: 36,521

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Atlas Flamsteed
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

Diagon Alley Employee:
Valerie Gray
Noltie's Botanical Novelties

x12 x12
Default omg so much to catch up on *squee*
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Hearing her name, Kurumi's head spun around and it took her a moment to piece it all together. "Mordred? Oh my goodness, hi. It's been a while." Surely they had met now and then at some dragonologist function or another, but it felt like ages since. She too recalled their infamous group from class all those years ago. Professor Williamson William was now a family friend, someone her daughter certainly looked up to as more of an uncle she supposed. Save for the heart eyes. Like mother like daughter, so it seemed. But pleasantries and quips about how much easier Roro was on that leash would have to come later.

Thankfully it seemed as though the Ministry had come prepared for all these additional and inexperienced hands. Kurumi hated thinking it, but she would not compromise her focus on these dragons to save the skin of someone else who...perhaps ought not be here. But they, in the moment she was considering Jessica, came knowing the risks and surely there would be tasks that would be beneficial but not thrust them too much in the immediate danger. "Glad to see you are all set," she winked at the young woman. "I've got more than a spot of dittany on me should something a little more devilish happen."

These were dragons, after all, and the nesting mother was likely to be a true pickle about the whole thing.

Adjusting a bit of her own gear, Kurumi almost did not recognize her name being called and for the briefest of moments thought her father had arrived. She had not been a Ms. Hollingberry for nearly two decades now and if seeing Mordred hadn't brought her back to her school days enough, the department head's address certainly had. Too bad Sierra wasn't here to complete the picture. "It's Mrs. Rasting, actually. But that is a terribly mouthful in a pinch so we can drop the formalities and you can just call me Kurumi."

That went for everyone.

Opening her mouth, she caught herself in a laugh as Mordred spoke again. "Got several dozen in my bag, actually." Some things never changed. "Though some you will not fancy," she added with a sharp jab towards the dragons. Her special and signature recipe on the reserve. She hat laced them each with a potent sleeping draught that ought to help at the very least sedate a full grown dragon and make them more amicable towards transport out of here. "You can count on the both of us," she nodded in confirmation to the department head and a quick glare at Morderd for the additional unnecessary commentary.

Honestly, it had been a joke and Roro had been delighted!

Her violet eyes lifted upwards at the sky as Georgia spoke about the circling dragon. "Oh...that's trouble," she spoke mostly to herself as she began moving into position and following the woman along the path...but not before beckoning Jessica to join her and Mordred. "The most important thing is not to disturb the nest. Once we incapacitate the mother and...father..." Cue an anxious glance up at that suspect. "...we'll move it all together. That will help her acclimate back to the reserve, otherwise she will feel as though she has abandoned her nest and it will cause far too much emotional strain." She quickly pulled the dragon dummy from her bag, which was limp and resembled more a blanket at the moment, and handed it to Jessica. "We use this for training exercises for dragonologist and testing potential foster mothers. We can use it to entice her to at least stand so we can take a better look at the nest...and if there are eggs we need to consider." Hopefully...not yet. The addition of eggs would make this a hundred times trickier.

* * * * * * *


Hearing his name, Tof turned around and found his crisp blue eyes focusing on the British Ministry head and two other men he was to be on a team with. He couldn't say that he was surprised, but he would still have rather worked solo. And the one gentleman, the one who had said he was from the Enforcement Division, looked as though he had just had a Hebridean Black take a dump on him. Bureaucracy would do that to you. He wasn't surprised. And then there was the other chap, the self-proclaimed Jack of All Trades. This was not exactly making for a dream team and while Tof knew his way around dragons and handling them, he was not the best at taking lead in a team situation.

Because he tended to just act on impulse and instinct. That did not translate well to others so much.

Attack was not exactly the word he would have chosen in this instance and his brow arched at the woman. He thought not.

But with their target's attention solely on it's seal snack and likely to go back for thirds and fourths after it finished with the one currently in its talons, perhaps they could use that to their advantage. "Anyone feeling particularly proficient in daydream charms?" he asked while swiping at the tip of his nose with his thumb. "If we can get that one to think it's chasing more seals...may just be able to lure it into a cage without much fuss."

His shoulders flinched and wand twirled in his fingers when his peripheral vision caught another dragon flying in their direction, the heat from the flames traveled over the distance and was hot against the back of his neck.

"...than again...maybe not...that one's being territorial."
__________________

red, red desert, heal our blues; I dive deeper for you..............
what a blessing to feel your love; twilight promised me you.........
all these moments with you...
sweetpinkpixie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2021, 12:33 AM   #15 (permalink)
Gryffindor

DIMC & DoM
Mooncalf
 
Krel Ansell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Drowning in files
Posts: 6,779

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Singh-Phora
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Adam Gerulf
Mysteries
x1
Default Here for the comic relief and to cause problems... mwahaha
*randomly tagged* Norbert(a)

Conley had been here all along. Yes indeed he had. As was his way, he had lingered in the background attempting to be so as to be inconspicuous and out of the way. Consider him the cavalry. Random muggles popping up? Members of the Norwegian Ministry? Perhaps a wayward dragon that got by everyone else? - Aye, that was why he was here. Aurora and Georgia after all, appeared to have everything handled. Yep... Conley was planning on staying far away from fires, lest his husband set him on fire when he got home. He'd had enough of fire for a lifetime he wagered and as if to prove it, the burn scars on his arm stung.

"Right well," he said rubbing his forearm to ease the phantom burn pains. He immediately wished he had kept quiet. "I'll be over here...." He pointed with his thumb over his shoulder towards the docks. "You know... out of the way?" he muttered under his breath. He was about to take Miss Tomás with him when Aurora sent her off with Georgia. Well, so much for that. He prayed she wouldn't get eaten in the way.

Only he was wrong because as he took a few steps away from the group a dragon dove overhead followed by the flash of heat. "Fire!" he exclaimed hands over his head. "I am so done with fire!"
__________________
the class clown, a jokester, you like to make people smile,
you're uplifting, easy-going, and can get a laugh out of anyone, you are...

Last edited by Krel Ansell; 05-20-2021 at 11:08 PM. Reason: Sorry I totally missed the dragon dive-bombing the beach >_<
Krel Ansell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2021, 07:36 PM   #16 (permalink)




DMC & DMT
Nogtail
 
Charely Potter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Blue (EST)
Posts: 4,999

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Darius Flynn Potter II
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Darej Ethan Patterson
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
Kingston Creighton Dolph
Transportation
x8 x7
Default
• HuffleStud • Knight of The Zodiac • Manly Beard-Grower • Cicatrice de Harry •

Everything seemed to be hunky-dory and going according to plan... well, not for long. So who was leading them again? Darej thought that they were supposed to split up into teams, but there were 3 different directions on them to follow through. Stun him, attack him, get him daydreaming... "Sounds promising," Just then one angry dragon decided to light things up.

Darej whipped his wand out instantly to cast a protective charm over their heads before the flames could reach them. Way too hot.. Then he stared ahead watching the young dragon remain oblivious to the scene still, "How about the Animal-Friendly charm, if we could get him at once with it he might come over quietly?" Was another suggestion. He had a feeling the flying dragon wouldn't take kindly to his little brother or whatever being stunned.

Either way, the time to move was getting overdue.
__________________


Charely Potter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2021, 12:29 AM   #17 (permalink)
Other Characters
Firecrab
 
The Announcer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 747

Ministry RPG Name:
The Announcer
Default

Text Cut: Jessica and Kurumi
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayquilz View Post
She was unsure of where to go now, though? "Just let me help in whatever way I won't get in any pros way," Jessica said as she nodded firmly, ready to be of assistance. To the group at large...mostly this Georgia woman, and Bagnold.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post
Her violet eyes lifted upwards at the sky as Georgia spoke about the circling dragon. "Oh...that's trouble," she spoke mostly to herself as she began moving into position and following the woman along the path...but not before beckoning Jessica to join her and Mordred. "The most important thing is not to disturb the nest. Once we incapacitate the mother and...father..." Cue an anxious glance up at that suspect. "...we'll move it all together. That will help her acclimate back to the reserve, otherwise she will feel as though she has abandoned her nest and it will cause far too much emotional strain." She quickly pulled the dragon dummy from her bag, which was limp and resembled more a blanket at the moment, and handed it to Jessica. "We use this for training exercises for dragonologist and testing potential foster mothers. We can use it to entice her to at least stand so we can take a better look at the nest...and if there are eggs we need to consider." Hopefully...not yet. The addition of eggs would make this a hundred times trickier.

Surprisingly spry for an old lady Georgia was a few steps ahead of everyone and had her wand out and pointed when the young male dove off the cliff for a seal. She paused to watch it and assumed correctly that the male would bring the meal back up to the clifftops. ”Keep eyes on the mother… it’s going to take a bit to get to her to move off the nest. We might need to drive the mate to the beach – if the team down there can capture him, the female might go to help.” She glanced around at the party. It seemed that Kurumi had taken the DIMC witch under her wing. Good. Excellent. Exactly what she had hoped for. ”If she does, Tomas I would like you and Kurumi to check for and take care of any eggs.” It might be their only chance at getting to the eggs and they needed to make sure they were all accounted for – if there were eggs – because the mother wouldn’t adjust properly if they didn’t bring the eggs home to the reserve. Also – they had to keep the eggs of the black market.
Text Cut: Bagnold and Dragons
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
Hearing Georgia's warning, Aurora raised her gaze to look up at the circling dragon. If he really was the nesting mother’s mate then he might attack them to protect his mate before this mission was over. A possible complication. She’d make sure there were minimal injuries if she could help it. The advice Georgia gave to wait until the dragon was snacking before stunning it was smart. Aurora returned the older woman’s smile, as she pulled her wand out. "Sounds like a solid plan, Georgia! I’ll prepare the rest of the team here for the confrontation to come. Wait, until we’ve caught the small male before you drive the other dragons towards us." They could use that as a signal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGON! View Post
The female let out a puff of smoke, shuffling her wings as she settled back into her nest, on high alert for anyone who thought they could be a predator to a dragon.

The young male, not as wise or alert to intruders as the others, leapt off the cliff, diving toward the water, where he promptly scooped up a large seal, and flew briefly in a circle before landing back where it had been perched with his seal snack.

She halted the group. Bagnold had wanted to capture the small dragon first. They needed to allow the group on the beach time to do so. But first they needed the dragon to be on the beach. She evaluated the situation for a moment while the youngest dragon shifted around with the seal in its mouth. ”Right, a disarming charm – should do the trick.” Georgia looked to Mordaunt. ”Aim for the seal on 3? A treat like that he won’t give up easily and will likely follow it down.” She pointed her own wand at the seal in the dragon’s mouth. ”One….two… Three! Expelliarmus!”
__________________
The Announcer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2021, 09:57 PM   #18 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


MO & DMC
Abraxan
 
Stefan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Under Blueprints
Posts: 25,303

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Noah Alexander Mordaunt
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Albert Magnus Morgenstern
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
River Scott Reed
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Default
Jedi Master•General Iroh•Java Junkie• King ♛ Stefan •Mycroft Holmes•Dragon Lord•Druid Boy

Albert's grip on his wand tightened as the onslaught of information and instruction were thrown out left and right. The man did not like how this was going. It would've been nice if they had been briefed earlier, considering that apparently, this was an all-hands-on-deck call. Most of them were well-versed in dragons, but not all were experts. There was a thin line separating the dragonologists from the magizoologists, did they know?

Albert's lips were pressed into a thin line showing his disdain, at the same time, considering the instructions that were being given. What made him question the operation was the lack of planning and not being on top of things. They were faced with dragons, four of them, and just...attack? Albert could not help but look at the back of Aurora's head like she'd grown five more on the spot, as she took the first steps towards the beasts. The man was about to protest, when Darej chimed in with his suggestion, followed by the other dragonologist that was assigned to them. That got Albert's attention... an irked one, as he closed his eyes in desperation.

The roars were heard, alerting Albert back to their reality, just in time to cast a shield charm together with Darej's as one of the dragons, the father he supposed, came down low and gave his warning. Instead of getting threatened, he was pleased with what he saw. Just, beautiful. But just like all things, something or someone had to ruin the moment. Singh-Phora. "I'd suggest the usual stunner, coupled with the homing spell, aiming for the eyes as it is the weakest spot of any dragon. It can be done even by non-dragonologists, or non-magizoologists. That includes you, Conley." he said, throwing the Department Head a quick glance over his shoulder. It was annoying to look after those who were not in his team, but there had been too many deaths already. And yes, a death of a colleague meant more paperwork. Merlin. "The other team is headed for the Mother, and they would need the distraction as suggested earlier. Considering that, we need a quick and blunt approach to get these dragons temporarily incapacitated. Thoughts on our suggestions, Aurora?" at the end of the day, Bagnold was the only one who can call the shots.


---

The world of dragonology used to be small, but even if it had got bigger over time, there were still those faces that brought warmth and familiarity despite the perilous task ahead. Mordred was used to operating alone, done things in his own terms, but there had been a few exceptions when working with people he knew from way back. At least, he thought, these people knew his attitude, and they knew somehow how he operated. Indeed, some things never change. "Yes, it has." the former Slytherin nodded back in agreement. Both were obviously busy with work, and most likely, Kurumi has been busy with her family life too, just like him. "It's odd to see you in the field, and not in some stuffy convention." he added with a hint of amusement in his voice as his mind wandered back to their Hogwarts days, in their complete uniform, him brooding at the back with the Slytherins, and Kurumi offering cookies to everyone, including the sceptical Sierra.

In all honesty, Mordred would've wanted to stay and chat and gaze at the dragons and spend the day with an old friend and fellow dragonologist, but their reality didn't work out that way. There was work to be done, and it had to be the trickiest dragon for them, apparently. Would-be mother dragons were always tricky, and that goes for the humans too. He'd seen Sophie pregnant and give birth four times, and they can be dragon-like. So the brute and offensive approach will not go well with the female dragon. Appeasing it and presenting themselves as harmless was the best course of action for mothers and juvenile dragons; that's where his Patronus came handy. But, for all their sakes, hopefully the eggs are still within the mother dragon's womb where it is safest. Having to deal with a pregnant mother was tricky enough for everybody on board.

Adjusting the straps of his rucksack, Mordred moved to where Georgia stood and assessed the situation from her vantage point. From the circling dragon over head, to the other dragon who swooped down to give the warning and then to the young one who was having a seal snack. Yes, the smallest one could no longer be classified as a juvie, but it still has a mind akin to a child. It could be easily distracted, and it had the biggest potential to be stunned first. The dragonologist had his wand drawn out from its holster and pointed it at the seal snack. And on three, Mordred cast a disarming charm non-verbally. "Expelliarmus."
__________________

"It didn't go quite as planned." | The Underground Studio
Translation: I may have caused irreversible damage on a monumental scale.
Stefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2021, 01:07 AM   #19 (permalink)
Other Characters
Puffskein
 
DRAGON!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,008
Default

The double disarming charm worked, freeing the seal from the young dragon’s grasp and enabling it to slip-slide down the cliff onto the beach. Enraged at his snack’s getaway, the young dragon took to the air, swooping down to the beach after the seal with a roar. As the seal scrambled over the sand toward the two humans who had freed it, the dragon landed on the beach behind it, sending a stream of flame after the seal so its food could not escape again.

The commotion from the seal’s escapade got the attention of the female dragon in the nest. She got to her feet, stretching her wings as though preparing for flight, but did not take to the air. She, too, let out an angry roar. That was all the support she would show the young male, however. She was not leaving that nest, nor its contents.

One of the two dragons flying overhead swooped down again, this time to assist its younger brethren with the seal problem. It hovered, wings flapping angrily, and joined in with a second steady stream of fire aimed at the group from above.

The fourth dragon remained circling above, watching for any possible predators or problems other than the slippery seal.
__________________

DRAGON! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2021, 05:09 AM   #20 (permalink)



DMC & DoM
Kappa
 
Nordic Witch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: [GMT + 1]
Posts: 13,276

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bella Connolly
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Aurora Bagnold
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Default
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Text Cut: Krysztof, Conley, Albert, Darej, Dragons
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post
Attack was not exactly the word he would have chosen in this instance and his brow arched at the woman. He thought not.

But with their target's attention solely on it's seal snack and likely to go back for thirds and fourths after it finished with the one currently in its talons, perhaps they could use that to their advantage. "Anyone feeling particularly proficient in daydream charms?" he asked while swiping at the tip of his nose with his thumb. "If we can get that one to think it's chasing more seals...may just be able to lure it into a cage without much fuss."

His shoulders flinched and wand twirled in his fingers when his peripheral vision caught another dragon flying in their direction, the heat from the flames traveled over the distance and was hot against the back of his neck.

"...than again...maybe not...that one's being territorial."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krel Ansell View Post
Conley had been here all along. Yes indeed he had. As was his way, he had lingered in the background attempting to be so as to be inconspicuous and out of the way. Consider him the cavalry. Random muggles popping up? Members of the Norwegian Ministry? Perhaps a wayward dragon that got by everyone else? - Aye, that was why he was here. Aurora and Georgia after all, appeared to have everything handled. Yep... Conley was planning on staying far away from fires, lest his husband set him on fire when he got home. He'd had enough of fire for a lifetime he wagered and as if to prove it, the burn scars on his arm stung.

"Right well," he said rubbing his forearm to ease the phantom burn pains. He immediately wished he had kept quiet. "I'll be over here...." He pointed with his thumb over his shoulder towards the docks. "You know... out of the way?" he muttered under his breath. He was about to take Miss Tomás with him when Aurora sent her off with Georgia. Well, so much for that. He prayed she wouldn't get eaten in the way.

Only he was wrong because as he took a few steps away from the group a dragon dove overhead followed by the flash of heat. "Fire!" he exclaimed hands over his head. "I am so done with fire!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charely Potter View Post
Everything seemed to be hunky-dory and going according to plan... well, not for long. So who was leading them again? Darej thought that they were supposed to split up into teams, but there were 3 different directions on them to follow through. Stun him, attack him, get him daydreaming... "Sounds promising," Just then one angry dragon decided to light things up.

Darej whipped his wand out instantly to cast a protective charm over their heads before the flames could reach them. Way too hot.. Then he stared ahead watching the young dragon remain oblivious to the scene still, "How about the Animal-Friendly charm, if we could get him at once with it he might come over quietly?" Was another suggestion. He had a feeling the flying dragon wouldn't take kindly to his little brother or whatever being stunned.

Either way, the time to move was getting overdue.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
Albert's grip on his wand tightened as the onslaught of information and instruction were thrown out left and right. The man did not like how this was going. It would've been nice if they had been briefed earlier, considering that apparently, this was an all-hands-on-deck call. Most of them were well-versed in dragons, but not all were experts. There was a thin line separating the dragonologists from the magizoologists, did they know?

Albert's lips were pressed into a thin line showing his disdain, at the same time, considering the instructions that were being given. What made him question the operation was the lack of planning and not being on top of things. They were faced with dragons, four of them, and just...attack? Albert could not help but look at the back of Aurora's head like she'd grown five more on the spot, as she took the first steps towards the beasts. The man was about to protest, when Darej chimed in with his suggestion, followed by the other dragonologist that was assigned to them. That got Albert's attention... an irked one, as he closed his eyes in desperation.

The roars were heard, alerting Albert back to their reality, just in time to cast a shield charm together with Darej's as one of the dragons, the father he supposed, came down low and gave his warning. Instead of getting threatened, he was pleased with what he saw. Just, beautiful. But just like all things, something or someone had to ruin the moment. Singh-Phora. "I'd suggest the usual stunner, coupled with the homing spell, aiming for the eyes as it is the weakest spot of any dragon. It can be done even by non-dragonologists, or non-magizoologists. That includes you, Conley." he said, throwing the Department Head a quick glance over his shoulder. It was annoying to look after those who were not in his team, but there had been too many deaths already. And yes, a death of a colleague meant more paperwork. Merlin. "The other team is headed for the Mother, and they would need the distraction as suggested earlier. Considering that, we need a quick and blunt approach to get these dragons temporarily incapacitated. Thoughts on our suggestions, Aurora?" at the end of the day, Bagnold was the only one who can call the shots.
[/COLOR]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGON! View Post
The double disarming charm worked, freeing the seal from the young dragon’s grasp and enabling it to slip-slide down the cliff onto the beach. Enraged at his snack’s getaway, the young dragon took to the air, swooping down to the beach after the seal with a roar. As the seal scrambled over the sand toward the two humans who had freed it, the dragon landed on the beach behind it, sending a stream of flame after the seal so its food could not escape again.

The commotion from the seal’s escapade got the attention of the female dragon in the nest. She got to her feet, stretching her wings as though preparing for flight, but did not take to the air. She, too, let out an angry roar. That was all the support she would show the young male, however. She was not leaving that nest, nor its contents.

One of the two dragons flying overhead swooped down again, this time to assist its younger brethren with the seal problem. It hovered, wings flapping angrily, and joined in with a second steady stream of fire aimed at the group from above.

The fourth dragon remained circling above, watching for any possible predators or problems other than the slippery seal.


Aurora was thoughtfully considering Krysztofs daydream charm idea and its attacking efficiency in this case with the hungry seal eating dragon when Conley at the sight of a flash of heat literally went bananas, screaming and putting his hands over his head. Refusing the very acute urge to sigh and roll her head Aurora flashed a glance in her department head colleague direction and ordered. "Flaming fairies, get a grip on yourself Conley! That flash of heat was just a warning to all of us that the dragons have noticed our presence not aimed at you." Flicking her wand at her colleague Aurora swiftly engulfed him in a fireproof bubble for his own safety.. "Conley, are you going to help us catch some dragons or are you going to stay here with Carson and guard the equipment?" Basically she asked him if he was a man or a mouse but since they weren’t alone she didn’t say that out loud. Aurora took the friendly, but direct approach. She didn’t have time to worry about a colleague’s potential break down. Aurora was about to turn back to Krysztof when an angry dragon decided to light up the sky with more fire.

Quickly she cast a protective charm over their little group and then looked from Krysztof to Darej to Albert as she considered their suggestions. "I think stunning the young male shall be our last resort considering it’s angry peers up in the air. Let’s get in closer and try the animal friendly charm first since It’d be less risky if the dragon comes at his own will and might even get it’s peers in the air to calm down a little. If that fails then we put him to sleep and hope he’ll sleep long enough for us to put him and his snack in a cage. So let’s get going men, we haven’t got all day!" And with that Aurora started to walk swiftly in the direction of the seal, magically hovering a cage behind her and assuming that the men were following her lead.

Georgia's group Aurora saw from a distance as she walked over the beach making good headway as the young male left the cliff to land on the beach to send a stream of flame after it’s 'fleeing snack'. Apparently the young male was distracting the nesting female too, causing her to stand up for a roar hopefully that would give Georgia’s group an in to grab the eggs or at least get closer. Aurora threw up another shield charm to protect herself against the angry dragon in the air as she set the cage down on the beach. Over her shoulder she ordered "On three, you guys (Albert, Krysztof, Darej, Conley) cast the animal friendly charm! I will at the same time lift the young male’s seal snack into our cage. Hopefully that’ll give him the carrot we need to lure him in and catch him." Lifting her wand in the air Aurora exclaimed "1, 2, 3 Cast! Accio Seal!" she cast with firm and confidence and watched as the seal flew into the air and into the cage in a matter of seconds.
__________________
Nordic Witch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2021, 02:26 AM   #21 (permalink)
Gryffindor

DIMC & DoM
Mooncalf
 
Krel Ansell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Drowning in files
Posts: 6,779

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Singh-Phora
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Adam Gerulf
Mysteries
x1
Default
*randomly tagged* Norbert(a)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
"Flaming fairies, get a grip on yourself Conley! That flash of heat was just a warning to all of us that the dragons have noticed our presence not aimed at you." Flicking her wand at her colleague Aurora swiftly engulfed him in a fireproof bubble for his own safety.. "Conley, are you going to help us catch some dragons or are you going to stay here with Carson and guard the equipment?"
It took all of Conley's long developed patience to keep from snapping back at Aurora. He would dare anyone to face down the Firestorm spell cast by a very power and very peeved vampire Alliance member while the building around you collapsed and he'd like to see how they responded to fire being shot at their head. His arm ached painfully at the memory of it. Only a fool wouldn't be scared of dragons or fire. As he looked around, he wondered how many fools he was surrounded by? "Who's the more foolish? The fools or the fool who came along for this?" he muttered to himself. And yes, for the record, he had indeed planned on staying behind to guard the gear. He was a peace keeper, not a zoo keeper after all! His skills didn't fall into the creature wrangling field at all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
But just like all things, something or someone had to ruin the moment. Singh-Phora. "I'd suggest the usual stunner, coupled with the homing spell, aiming for the eyes as it is the weakest spot of any dragon. It can be done even by non-dragonologists, or non-magizoologists. That includes you, Conley." he said, throwing the Department Head a quick glance over his shoulder. It was annoying to look after those who were not in his team, but there had been too many deaths already. And yes, a death of a colleague meant more paperwork.
But it didn't seem to be what Aurora had planned, much to the irritation of her team, so it seemed. Yes, he had caught that look Morgenstern. So it was with an obvious testiness visible on his face, Conley followed behind the group, trying his best to stay out of the way. If he came home with more burns, Sachin was likely to divorce him. He knew how to cast a pretty nasty stunning spell… so he should be good right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
Over her shoulder she ordered "On three, you guys (Albert, Krysztof, Darej, Conley) cast the animal friendly charm! I will at the same time lift the young male’s seal snack into our cage. Hopefully that’ll give him the carrot we need to lure him in and catch him." Lifting her wand in the air Aurora exclaimed "1, 2, 3 Cast! Accio Seal!" she cast with firm and confidence and watched as the seal flew into the air and into the cage in a matter of seconds.
Wrong… because he had no idea of what spell Aurora was talking about and he wasn’t given the chance to ask either. So at the count of three - he - ahh... ummm... sort of just stood there with his wand pointed in the general direction of the dragon. The other guy’s spells should be strong enough to take down a juvenile dragon. Hopefully?
__________________
the class clown, a jokester, you like to make people smile,
you're uplifting, easy-going, and can get a laugh out of anyone, you are...
Krel Ansell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2021, 01:26 PM   #22 (permalink)




DMC & DMT
Nogtail
 
Charely Potter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Blue (EST)
Posts: 4,999

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Darius Flynn Potter II
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Darej Ethan Patterson
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
Kingston Creighton Dolph
Transportation
x8 x7
Default
• HuffleStud • Knight of The Zodiac • Manly Beard-Grower • Cicatrice de Harry •


Now things were getting even more exciting. Darej briefly wondered if perhaps he should have a career change with the blood pumping through his veins. A curse slipped his tongue as another set of flames aimed in their direction, but a brief smile could be seen on his face before shifting back into serious mode. Right, because I don't want more burns to treat nightly. Dragons were fun but he had a lovely partner and kid to return home to and not scare them any more than usual with his current work.

"Got it," Darej said at the new set of directions. The other bloke, Conley, was just sort of... there he noticed, but he had other pressing concerns. "Should someone keep the protection spells up in between?" He asked since the other dragon was quite upset with them. As soon as the next set of flames disbanded, Darej took the chance and lowered his guard to gaze his attention back to the young dragon who clearly was content.

Alright young dragon, I don't want trouble and we have a better place for you to go. He thought over and over. He truly meant this before he flicked his wrist aiming at the young dragon, "Animalis Fidelis," The charm should work on him. He was smaller and had a number of teammates helping... hopefully. They could get him a nice bed and breakfast on the go.

__________________



Last edited by Charely Potter; 05-31-2021 at 10:42 PM.
Charely Potter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2021, 01:32 AM   #23 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


MO & DMC
Abraxan
 
Stefan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Under Blueprints
Posts: 25,303

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Noah Alexander Mordaunt
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Albert Magnus Morgenstern
Magical Creatures

Ministry RPG Name:
River Scott Reed
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Default
Jedi Master•General Iroh•Java Junkie• King ♛ Stefan •Mycroft Holmes•Dragon Lord•Druid Boy

Albert's lips pressed in a thin line as he considered all the options available to them. He'd cast another shield charm around the group as the father dragon saw through them, but that did not make the man back down. He was a dragon himself, and he knew best not to be fazed by it, but at the same time play his cards right. The goal was clear: get them back to the sanctuary where they can be kept away from hunters and poachers, and muggles. It was for the best.

As the young dragon came for his seal treat, he'd cast the friend charm on it, telling it that they were not there to harm them, but to get them to a better place with more young dragons like itself. "Animalis Fidelis," he said non-verbally. While also keeping an eye on the angry father dragon, hoping it wouldn't come for Conley...for his sake.


---

Mordred watched the action that went down below, and his attention was pulled back by the mother dragon as it spread its wings and stood momentarily on its feet. His eyes immediately were drawn to the contents underneath. "Look, she's already laid her eggs." he said calmly to the group, gesturing his head towards the massive creature. "We can put the dragon to sleep, and move her and her eggs to her designated crate," he wasn't up for fighting a new mother dragon, knowing how possessive they could be. Mordred looked at Kurumi, and waited for her to give out specific orders. She was the specialist here, after all.
__________________

"It didn't go quite as planned." | The Underground Studio
Translation: I may have caused irreversible damage on a monumental scale.
Stefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2021, 02:27 AM   #24 (permalink)
Other Characters
Puffskein
 
DRAGON!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,008
Default

The two animal friendly charms from the ministry employees caught the young Norwegian Ridgeback solidly in his nearest eye, and he immediately quenched the flame aimed at the seal. Instead, he roared harmlessly and flamelessly as he bounded after the seal into the cage. He made more dragon sounds as he bumped against the edge of the cage, but soon had the seal in his grasp again. He gave the team on the beach a side eye, then harrumphed and began gnawing the tail of the seal, practically purring with contentment.


The helpful hovering dragon, concerned with this new development, landed on the beach, reared its hind legs, and ROOOOAAAAAARRRRRREEEEDDDD with all his might. The young male might not be willing to put up a fight, but this dragon was. Using his wings for balance, the dragon remained upright, making as much noise as a big dragon could. He wanted these intruders to know he was angry! That was his friend, and this was their beach! Roar roar roar!! The young male in the cage didn’t seem to mind, and was perhaps even happy he did not have to share his meal.


The soon-to-be-mother dragon was not thrilled with this development. She roared again, this time accompanied by a burst of dragonfire aimed toward the dragonologists’ team.

At this outburst, the assumed father dragon swooped back toward his family home the nest and joined the other dragons in in a synchronized cacophony.
__________________

DRAGON! is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 04:18 AM.


Homework Help Service


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2016, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192