sitemap
FOLLOW SNITCHSEEKER:

Email Us!
Visit the Official WB SHop!

Members

Members in Chat:



If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   SnitchSeeker.com > Forums > SnitchSeeker RPG > SnitchSeeker RPG Archives > Diagon Alley Archive > The Worple and Warmsley Magical Travelling Carnival

The Worple and Warmsley Magical Travelling Carnival The Worple and Warmsley Magical Travelling Carnival is here for the first time in Diagon Alley. Sponsored by all your favourite shops of Diagon Alley, the carnival is here for the summer! With magical rides and games, food stalls, knick-knacks and entertainment, this is a party for all ages that you won't want to miss.

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 07-31-2011, 11:39 AM
Con_Stripes Con_Stripes is offline
 
Default Wand Shooting Range


Try your wand arm at the Wand Shooting Range, where the brave test their magical prowess! Enter the hedge maze with your wand at the ready!

The aim of the game is to make your way through our overgrown maze and take down as many dummies as you can. Dummies will pop out at the unwary witch or wizard from every angle and will disappear quickly. The fast carnival-goer must stun the dummy right in the center of its target before it disapparates. Be careful of where you aim; pellets filled with odorous liquids have been placed in strategic places around the maze. If you misfire and hit a pellet, the liquid will squirt at you; this is similar to how gobstones will squirt losing players with nasty-smelling liquid.

Winners will be easily recognizable: wizards and witches who are victorious will exit the maze unscathed and without the smell of the foul liquid about them. The number of dummies stunned by a player will be marked on a counter that can be found at the maze's exit.

Good luck and may the best wand waver win!
OOC: Feel free to interact with the Wand Shooting Range Carnie *insert name here* (Tommehbell), chat, play and enjoy the game!

Remember that Snitchseeker site rules and the Diagon Alley Rules apply at all times. If you have any questions, you can ask them in the Diagon Alley Questions thread.
Old 08-30-2011, 02:46 AM   #101 (permalink)


MO
Puffskein
 
Ashwinder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Staring at a Wall.
Posts: 2,282

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Elias Inkwell
First Year
x7
Default
Snake disguised as Raven Browncoat

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
"Onward and upward." Tori nodded brusquely and led the way into the maze, not spotting any dummies to stun just yet. She did, however, notice the smell getting worse.

Ew. Somebody must have set off a dungbomb in their pants. For serious.
Hateya took up a spot to Tori's left, and kept an eye out behind them. She'd been to a target-tag at a Muggle amusement park before, and you could never be too certain of where they'd pop up.

"Um, question. What spell are we supposed to use?"
Ashwinder is offline  
Old 08-30-2011, 03:01 AM   #102 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


MO
Sphinx
 
BanaBatGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Beyond the Wall
Posts: 47,640

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Duncan M. Fletcher III
Minister's Office
Default
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Evil Twin | #DancingQueen | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashwinder View Post
Hateya took up a spot to Tori's left, and kept an eye out behind them. She'd been to a target-tag at a Muggle amusement park before, and you could never be too certain of where they'd pop up.

"Um, question. What spell are we supposed to use?"
"Oh, you know, that one spell, that one that stuns people. Stunners....spelllll," Tori answered lightly, actually having no clue how to produce said spell or even what the incantation was.

"I've done it before, you know, Stunned someone." She nodded seriously, recalling up her memory of that time she had been wrestling with her brother over their shared wand and it had gone off and knocked him unconscious.

Totally counted.
__________________
I just want coffee for breakfast; I just want warm cups of tea; I just might love you forever.

I hope you warm up to me. I hope your dreams are amazing. I hope your dreams are amazing.
BanaBatGirl is offline  
Old 08-30-2011, 03:17 AM   #103 (permalink)


MO
Puffskein
 
Ashwinder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Staring at a Wall.
Posts: 2,282

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Elias Inkwell
First Year
x7
Default
Snake disguised as Raven Browncoat

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
"Oh, you know, that one spell, that one that stuns people. Stunners....spelllll," Tori answered lightly, actually having no clue how to produce said spell or even what the incantation was.

"I've done it before, you know, Stunned someone." She nodded seriously, recalling up her memory of that time she had been wrestling with her brother over their shared wand and it had gone off and knocked him unconscious.

Totally counted.
There was more admiration on Hateya's face at what Tori said, "I've never. Not with magic. I'm only going into my second year, I don't really know how yet."

She scuffed the ground with her toe, "You cast it first, so I can see and copy you, okay?"
Ashwinder is offline  
Old 08-30-2011, 03:23 AM   #104 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


MO
Sphinx
 
BanaBatGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Beyond the Wall
Posts: 47,640

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Duncan M. Fletcher III
Minister's Office
Default
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Evil Twin | #DancingQueen | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashwinder View Post
There was more admiration on Hateya's face at what Tori said, "I've never. Not with magic. I'm only going into my second year, I don't really know how yet."

She scuffed the ground with her toe, "You cast it first, so I can see and copy you, okay?"
Oh Merlin. "Yeah, yeah okay. I will cast first..." Tori breathed, "when I see one."

She sneaked a glance at Hateya's expression. Wow. She wasn't used to people wearing that look around her. It was... cool.

Anyway. She squared her shoulders and nudged her friend as they approached the first fork in the maze.

"Left or Right?"
__________________
I just want coffee for breakfast; I just want warm cups of tea; I just might love you forever.

I hope you warm up to me. I hope your dreams are amazing. I hope your dreams are amazing.
BanaBatGirl is offline  
Old 08-30-2011, 03:28 AM   #105 (permalink)


MO
Puffskein
 
Ashwinder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Staring at a Wall.
Posts: 2,282

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Elias Inkwell
First Year
x7
Default
Snake disguised as Raven Browncoat

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
Oh Merlin. "Yeah, yeah okay. I will cast first..." Tori breathed, "when I see one."

She sneaked a glance at Hateya's expression. Wow. She wasn't used to people wearing that look around her. It was... cool.

Anyway. She squared her shoulders and nudged her friend as they approached the first fork in the maze.

"Left or Right?"
"I think left." Hateya pointed her wand in that direction, "Most people are right-handed, so they go right first. So people put the actual right way left a lot."

At least, that was what she'd found in her experience.
Ashwinder is offline  
Old 08-30-2011, 04:35 AM   #106 (permalink)


MO
Love Detective
Moke
 
pundantic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Winterfell
Posts: 8,508

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alessandro Toussaint
Seventh Year
x4

Ministry RPG Name:
Ferris Karten
Default *nods* yes, you are scooby... but hey you have the name of the show
Who Am I? Ern's 2460FUN

SPOILER!!: Scooby and Fred
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post
Kurumi shook her head at Jonathan. "Nope...just...o-o-overthinking things," she said with a nervous smile.

Kurumi trudged forward and decided to hold onto the back of Simon's shirt just in case. She would hate for them to be separated now. Some rescue mission that would be. Her breathing unsteady, Kurumi's violet eyes continued to dance around the walls of the maze just waiting for something, anything to come popping out. Hopefully, nothing cloaked in black would make its appearance known.

Kurumi nearly jumped out of her shoes when Simon cast another spell, but she regained her balance when she saw the somewhat distant figure of Selina.

"SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINAAAAAAAAAAAA A!" Kurumi cried as she ran forward with her arms stretched outright. "I was so worrie----"

*THUD*


In her haste to hug her friend, the now forth year lion failed to see the rock right in front of her and her face was now smushed into the ground.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macavity View Post
Simon glanced back as he heard footsteps and a loud squeak, noticing Kurumi rushing to catch up to him. He gave her a small reassuring smile before turning back around and continuing on along the winding path. "Expelliarmus!" he cast as the next obstacle appeared just barely catching it with the spell, most of it shooting right past. Hearing a sound, the graduated lion almost thought he had hit something more and froze in place alerted and between the younger two and whatever it was but nothing errupted so he relaxed.

It was then he heard Selina's voice again though this time closer to normal volume. "We're coming Selina," he called back, his voice raised to insure it carried as much as hers did. His wand was only up in defense should anymore dummies arouse from the shadows as they walked, eventually coming around a corner and spotting the missing girl and lowering his wand.

"Are you okay?" he asked concerned, looking Selina over and tentatively walking closer as she stood wand raised.


Selina looked at Simon with a very annoyed look. She was not upset with him for leaving her, she was more upset about the situation and the fact that she was now currently covered in disgusting smelling and tasting liquid. She was NOT amused. Not at all. "No I am NOT okay. I am covered in this disgusting liquid. I was left all alone in the creepy maze and I'm just VERY PUT OUT!" Then she smirked at him and started to walk toward him with her arms outstretched, "Give me a hug Simon... come on... just give me a hug." She was going to cover him with the gross liquid if she could... oh yes she would.

THUD!

Her eyes turned to Kurumi who had just fallen. "Merlin Kurumi! Are you alright?"
__________________
pundantic is offline  
Old 08-30-2011, 02:38 PM   #107 (permalink)


MO
Billywig
 
hjhm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Coffee pot
Posts: 3,722

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jillian Kim
Sixth Year
x4 x2

Ministry RPG Name:
Jonathan Kim
Minister's Office
Default catching up of the RP. Sorry for the super lateness...
♣ Heejin here | Slytherin || coffee & cakes | cat lover ♣

SPOILER!!: Kurumi, Selina and Simon
Quote:
Originally Posted by fanficfanatict View Post
Selina was still standing in her place where Simon's patronus had just been glowing when she started to her the crumple of leaves around one of the hedges close by. She drew her wand and prepared for whatever was behind the hedge. She was currently not in the moood to be messed with by this maze. It had already caused her to be covered in a disgusting smelling and tasting liquid that she did not enjoy, not in the slightest. Now if it wanted to mess with her she would give it some serious ginger power... um third year power. That was what she meant.

Her feet started to tip toe over to the hedge and she twirled her wand in her hand to prepare for an attack. If it was a dummy she was going to blow the blasted thing up into a million pieces. Her patience was threading dangerously thin.

Then with a breath she jumped around the corner with her wand drawn, "Expelli...! Simon? Kurumi? Other person?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macavity View Post
Simon glanced back as he heard footsteps and a loud squeak, noticing Kurumi rushing to catch up to him. He gave her a small reassuring smile before turning back around and continuing on along the winding path. "Expelliarmus!" he cast as the next obstacle appeared just barely catching it with the spell, most of it shooting right past. Hearing a sound, the graduated lion almost thought he had hit something more and froze in place alerted and between the younger two and whatever it was but nothing errupted so he relaxed.

It was then he heard Selina's voice again though this time closer to normal volume. "We're coming Selina," he called back, his voice raised to insure it carried as much as hers did. His wand was only up in defense should anymore dummies arouse from the shadows as they walked, eventually coming around a corner and spotting the missing girl and lowering his wand.

"Are you okay?" he asked concerned, looking Selina over and tentatively walking closer as she stood wand raised.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post
Kurumi shook her head at Jonathan. "Nope...just...o-o-overthinking things," she said with a nervous smile.

Kurumi trudged forward and decided to hold onto the back of Simon's shirt just in case. She would hate for them to be separated now. Some rescue mission that would be. Her breathing unsteady, Kurumi's violet eyes continued to dance around the walls of the maze just waiting for something, anything to come popping out. Hopefully, nothing cloaked in black would make its appearance known.

Kurumi nearly jumped out of her shoes when Simon cast another spell, but she regained her balance when she saw the somewhat distant figure of Selina.

"SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINAAAAAAAAAAAA A!" Kurumi cried as she ran forward with her arms stretched outright. "I was so worrie----"

*THUD*


In her haste to hug her friend, the now forth year lion failed to see the rock right in front of her and her face was now smushed into the ground.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fanficfanatict View Post
SPOILER!!: Scooby and Fred




Selina looked at Simon with a very annoyed look. She was not upset with him for leaving her, she was more upset about the situation and the fact that she was now currently covered in disgusting smelling and tasting liquid. She was NOT amused. Not at all. "No I am NOT okay. I am covered in this disgusting liquid. I was left all alone in the creepy maze and I'm just VERY PUT OUT!" Then she smirked at him and started to walk toward him with her arms outstretched, "Give me a hug Simon... come on... just give me a hug." She was going to cover him with the gross liquid if she could... oh yes she would.

THUD!

Her eyes turned to Kurumi who had just fallen. "Merlin Kurumi! Are you alright?"


Oh okay.
Jonathan nodded when Kurumi told him it was nothing at all. Kurumi is scaring the merlin out of Jonathan right now. She's talking about dementors and from where they are standing right now, it feels like someone in black cloak will show up. Jonathan assembled all his strength. NO. It's nothing. Only imaginations. Plus, this is a carnival, why would the dementors be here anyway?

Jonathan tried shaking all those scary imaginations off his head. Dark maze, no dementors. Yes. That's it.

Following Simon and Kurumi from behind, Jonathan tried to pace up with them as possible but his wand ready as he will ever be. His eyes searching for shadows and for creaking sounds that might happen to be the dummy's.

They all kept walking and walking when finally, the two shouted her name. Selina. Jonathan looked at this mysterious Selina person. Of course, he has seen her before only that they haven't been acquainted and/nor made contact with each other. Definitely she did look familiar. That's for sure.

Jonathan was about to say Hi as well when... Kurumi just happened to fall on the ground. Jonathan gestured a hand to help her up. "Are y-you okay?" Jonathan looked confused as much as everyone did.

So this was nice. They finally got to her before more dummies came.
__________________
hjhm is offline  
Old 08-30-2011, 08:47 PM   #108 (permalink)


DMLE & DMT
Merperson
 
Holmesian Feline's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Baker Street
Posts: 29,205

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Septimus Hadley-Nairne
Fourth Year
x8 x8

Ministry RPG Name:
Simon Spencer Bennett
Law Enforcement

Diagon Alley Employee:
Gideon Gert
Slug & Jiggers
Default
Toothless - Napoleon of Crime - Gryffinclaw - Owl Emissary - Pirate Auror - DoctorDonna

Simon couldn't help frowning as Selina answered his question of concern with annoyance in her voice and choice of words. He now felt even worse about them getting separated especially since something had obviously happened between then and now between her appearance and her screams.

Her appearance...

When she offered a hug he almost went to her to make her feel better until he noticed her appearance. What was that stuff she had been doused with. Simon was drawn out of his thoughts as Kurumi finally let go of his shirt and rushing towards her friend with a yell of the younger girl's name. He winced as she fell, moving to help but the younger boy beat him to it so he returned his attention to Selina hugging her as she asked.

"Am I forgiven?" he asked as he pulled half-away trying to not make a face and what he himself was now covered in. " I hadn't meant for us to separated...honest."
__________________
Holmesian Feline is offline  
Old 08-31-2011, 01:45 AM   #109 (permalink)
Special Services to the School


DMLE & DoM
Doxy
 
Tazenhani's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 6,150

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amur Neverwinter
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Rhydian "Wolf" Blackhold

Ministry RPG Name:
Coby Greer
Default
~ Rise and Rise Again, Until Lambs become Lions ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hera View Post
Emily grinned, this would be interesting... as things always were with them. She really hoped this would take his mnd off whatever had happened, she knew what heart break felt like, and she didn't wish that for Sabel.
"Lets see if we can manage not to set the place on fire." Then again she was the one with the tendancy for pyrotechnics, hopefully she'd be able to resist.

Slipping out her wand, she gave Sabel a nod, and nudged him lightly with her elbow before proceeding toward the mouth of the maze.
He couldn't help but chuckle a little. It was a weak, faint noise, but there was the hope for it to become more honest. Set the place on fire. Pillars and stone they would collapse and pulverize. Anything wooden or natural they ran the risk of setting on flame. They certainly were a pair.

"I wonder what we're going to have to try not to do to culprits." Though the topic was serious enough, it came as a light-hearted joke as he moved forward at her nudge. Turning his wand slowly in his hand, he stepped through the entrance and started forward. Slowly, carefully. Time to put their practice to the test.
__________________
I've got a fire for a heart._________________________________________________
I'm not scared of the dark._________________________________________


_______________________________________You've never seen it look so easy.
Tazenhani is offline  
Old 08-31-2011, 02:52 AM   #110 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


MO
Sphinx
 
BanaBatGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Beyond the Wall
Posts: 47,640

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Duncan M. Fletcher III
Minister's Office
Default
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Evil Twin | #DancingQueen | BHB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashwinder View Post
"I think left." Hateya pointed her wand in that direction, "Most people are right-handed, so they go right first. So people put the actual right way left a lot."

At least, that was what she'd found in her experience.
Hmm. Good logic. "What house were you sorted into at school?" Tori asked curiously, taking a left turn at the same time.

"Be on the lookout." It was starting to get dark ahead. And stinkier.
__________________
I just want coffee for breakfast; I just want warm cups of tea; I just might love you forever.

I hope you warm up to me. I hope your dreams are amazing. I hope your dreams are amazing.
BanaBatGirl is offline  
Old 08-31-2011, 04:12 AM   #111 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMC
Abraxan
 
Hera's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Perth, AU (GMT +8)
Posts: 25,199

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jasper Hart
First Year
x10 x10

Ministry RPG Name:
Olympia Stanton
Magical Creatures
Default
½ EagleBrain ♥ Creeperdoodle ♥ Raven Dor ♥ Berry ♥ ½ Team House Elf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazenhani View Post
He couldn't help but chuckle a little. It was a weak, faint noise, but there was the hope for it to become more honest. Set the place on fire. Pillars and stone they would collapse and pulverize. Anything wooden or natural they ran the risk of setting on flame. They certainly were a pair.

"I wonder what we're going to have to try not to do to culprits." Though the topic was serious enough, it came as a light-hearted joke as he moved forward at her nudge. Turning his wand slowly in his hand, he stepped through the entrance and started forward. Slowly, carefully. Time to put their practice to the test.
Emily laughed in response, though she knew it wasn't really a laughing matter, it was entirely true when it came to her. She was... definitely hot-headed, and got could potentially get carried away too easily. A trait she inherited from her father no doubt. If she wasn't careful it would get her into trouble oneday... but she was learning, and trying to resist the urge to blow things up or set things on fire whenever she got upset. Which admitedly wasn't very often, for the most part she was a calm, sort of reserved person. Well at least she thought so.

Wand at the ready, Emily took a few strides into the maze, her back turned toward Sabel as she scanned their immediate surroundings. The dummies could pop up any second, from anywhere. And she really didn't want to misfire. There was a reason why she didn't play gobstones.

*Sigh*

Feeling a tingling sensation run through her fingertips as she moved forward slowly, she couldn't help but smile. Her little Auror instincts were sharp, and she could feel she was in the zone, as was her wand.

Emily flung an arm out infront of Sabel, to stop him from getting in the way. "Stupefy!" she cast directly at the dummy to the right of them. She hoped she hit it in the right spot. What with Sabel standing between them, he would be the one to get hit with the icky liquid should she have missed.
__________________
Hera is offline  
Old 09-04-2011, 05:53 AM   #112 (permalink)
Special Services to the School


DMLE & DoM
Doxy
 
Tazenhani's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 6,150

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amur Neverwinter
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Rhydian "Wolf" Blackhold

Ministry RPG Name:
Coby Greer
Default
~ Rise and Rise Again, Until Lambs become Lions ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hera View Post
Emily laughed in response, though she knew it wasn't really a laughing matter, it was entirely true when it came to her. She was... definitely hot-headed, and got could potentially get carried away too easily. A trait she inherited from her father no doubt. If she wasn't careful it would get her into trouble oneday... but she was learning, and trying to resist the urge to blow things up or set things on fire whenever she got upset. Which admitedly wasn't very often, for the most part she was a calm, sort of reserved person. Well at least she thought so.

Wand at the ready, Emily took a few strides into the maze, her back turned toward Sabel as she scanned their immediate surroundings. The dummies could pop up any second, from anywhere. And she really didn't want to misfire. There was a reason why she didn't play gobstones.

*Sigh*

Feeling a tingling sensation run through her fingertips as she moved forward slowly, she couldn't help but smile. Her little Auror instincts were sharp, and she could feel she was in the zone, as was her wand.

Emily flung an arm out infront of Sabel, to stop him from getting in the way. "Stupefy!" she cast directly at the dummy to the right of them. She hoped she hit it in the right spot. What with Sabel standing between them, he would be the one to get hit with the icky liquid should she have missed.
It was the arm that caught him in the stomach more than anything else that startled him. And winded him, mind you. Set him stumbling back a pace or two. The whole kit and kaboodle.

In fact, if he was at all to admit it, he didn't even notice the dummy until it dropped over flat on it's back from Emily's casting. And then, he blinked at it. Why he hadn't noticed it until that point was a might bit disturbing, unsettling and all around embarrassing.

Shaking out his arm a little and trying to resist the urge to rub his stomach where Emily's arm had contacted, he gave his partner a slightly sheepish look. And one that hopefully also indicated he'd be a bit more wary on his next step.
__________________
I've got a fire for a heart._________________________________________________
I'm not scared of the dark._________________________________________


_______________________________________You've never seen it look so easy.
Tazenhani is offline  
Old 09-04-2011, 06:01 AM   #113 (permalink)
Dark Force Defense League


DMC
Abraxan
 
Hera's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Perth, AU (GMT +8)
Posts: 25,199

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jasper Hart
First Year
x10 x10

Ministry RPG Name:
Olympia Stanton
Magical Creatures
Default
½ EagleBrain ♥ Creeperdoodle ♥ Raven Dor ♥ Berry ♥ ½ Team House Elf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazenhani View Post
It was the arm that caught him in the stomach more than anything else that startled him. And winded him, mind you. Set him stumbling back a pace or two. The whole kit and kaboodle.

In fact, if he was at all to admit it, he didn't even notice the dummy until it dropped over flat on it's back from Emily's casting. And then, he blinked at it. Why he hadn't noticed it until that point was a might bit disturbing, unsettling and all around embarrassing.

Shaking out his arm a little and trying to resist the urge to rub his stomach where Emily's arm had contacted, he gave his partner a slightly sheepish look. And one that hopefully also indicated he'd be a bit more wary on his next step.
BAH! Take that Dummy! ... yep that's right, she wasn't about to let them loiter and lurk around. She was a predator and would make sure each and every one of them were either successfully stunned... or blown to bits. Whichever came first, she didn't really mind. Though... the Carni might.

She gave Sabel a devilish smile, "On your toes."

Then continued to survey the area, keeping an eye out for any sudden movement.
__________________
Hera is offline  
 

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 11:03 PM.


Homework Help Service


This Harry Potter and Wizarding World fan website and community is not endorsed by Hogwarts, Harry Potter, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros., Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Quidditch, Deathly Hallows, Sorcerer's Stone, Wizards, Muggles, No-Maj, MACUSA, Newt Scamander, Video Games, Half-Blood Prince, Orders of the Phoenix, Goblet of Fire, Philosopher's Stones, Chamber of Secret, Pottermore, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Eddie Redmayne, Cursed Child, or any other official Harry Potter source.

All content is copyright ©2002 - 2016, SnitchSeeker.com unless stated otherwise. Privacy Policy

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.3.2 © 2009, Crawlability, Inc.
Site designed by Richard Harris Design

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194